Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6272 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:57:11 PM

You know it is easy to answer your question. It is all about condensing your own portfolio. Put some of your funds in bitcoin and put some in altcoins. So that there could be a variety on where you can get your profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeXXX

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

You know it is easy to answer your question. It is all about condensing your own portfolio. Put some of your funds in bitcoin and put some in altcoins. So that there could be a variety on where you can get your profit.
100% agree, but if you doubt to invest much on bitcoin, it will be better to invest on it than altcoin, some altcoin really had many obstacle to jump to higher price.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

Making a choice and making a decision is a difficult choice, but for me there is nothing wrong if we can to invest in bitcoin and altcoin like ETH or Litecoin with each different portion
ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

Bitcoin will always be in power, I believe that many Altcoins will be almost destroyed by the value of Bitcoin going up a lot, but one hour they will also rise, I would invest half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins, therefore it could win both side other .

The altcoins are dropping a lot because of these forks and because the value of Bitcoin is going up very fast, so when the value stabilizes and these forks make a stop, I think the altcoins will also raise their values.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:57:51 PM

As what ive been watching a week ago,  i think altcoins and botcoins have a good outcomes. Because as what we see,  they are all pumping amd pumping.  But some altcoins are scam coin, just let us be aware of what coin we have to buy
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin so both because they have a potential growth like in bitcoin its not late to invest. In altcoins there are other altcoins that also good to invest. As long you think which you prefer to invest just push to it.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

At this point of time investing in both bitcoin and altcoins can be profitable . As you have seen the stats bitcoin is reaching new heights and it is gonna still increase .Also , ETH is increasing , not like bitcoin but is growing quite good and can give you profit investing in it. I don,t know about the growth rate of litecoin but Dash here looks more profitable than litecoin.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

As what ive been watching a week ago,  i think altcoins and botcoins have a good outcomes. Because as what we see,  they are all pumping amd pumping.  But some altcoins are scam coin, just let us be aware of what coin we have to buy
Yeah but the volitality of Bitcoin is smaller than Altcoins very much. The votatility will effect to your income profit. More volatile equal more profits.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:25:09 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

They will survive for sure but the question is how. If they survive by losing 70% of their market value, this doesn't make any sense to me. On the other hand, bitcoin stays there as a strong one and traders prefer it.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

Ethereum is the centralized cryptocurrency it will not fall in market. But Bitcoin is decentralized currency it will sudden raise or sudden fall in market we don't predict the Bitcoin value. So I prefer Ethereum is the best investment in digital market this is the actual scenario of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is the stable currency it will not fall in market. But you only choose the better convenient option.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

Bitcoin will always stay at the top no matter what then comes Ethereum and other altcoins on the list. But as Bitcoin value has increased so much that buying huge amounts of Bitcoin would not be easy so making huge profits would be difficult for people who are jus twilling to invest only a small amount of money. In such cases other altcoins would be better for large profits.
Viran

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:14:43 PM

bitcoin is always going to be the best thing you can hope for in a long term investment and altcoin can be the best for short term investment. other than that altcoins are not good for long term because they don't have the adoption like bitcoin has which means their rises are pure pump based on speculation and fear of missing out. these rises can not last on their own.

Noobie question, if I want invest in crypto what is the difference in adoption i.e between Monero and Bitcoin? I'm not talking about trading, just for long term. Thanks
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Well both have potencial to increase its value more in the future so i recommend to invest in both altcoin and bitcoin because Pow coins right now has potencial to increase because there is a company are making hardware that can mine in multiple algo and based on nicehash baikal x10 will be more profitable in the history which is  can mine altcoin .. its just like a antminer but can mine altcoin .
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

Maybe and hopefully so. There's a lot of ways to earn profit from altcoins but for now I bet to stick on bitcoin now because of the pretty much better price is in bitcoin now. But for me I choose both of them, because that's the way I earn a lot.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:20:15 PM

Well both have potencial to increase its value more in the future so i recommend to invest in both altcoin and bitcoin because Pow coins right now has potencial to increase because there is a company are making hardware that can mine in multiple algo and based on nicehash baikal x10 will be more profitable in the history which is  can mine altcoin .. its just like a antminer but can mine altcoin .

Hey, since you mentioned nicehash and baikal, me and my friends are talking about mining altcoins.  Grin. Will need to research further though.

As for investment, both will be a good idea, bitcoin and ethereum price are going up and its also good to have a leverage and hedge if you will get the 2 coins. The potential for this coins to grow is very likely as more people are getting interested on it specially in bitcoin. So if you are willing and are going for long term investment, both will be the best choice. And I think both has a different audience as well, so its unlikely that both of them will go down at the same time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trapp19

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:35:19 AM

innovations in alt coins are endless i believe, faster transactions, smart contracts, different SHA's, they keep improving on the Bitcoin. Bitcoin on the other hand has stood firmly from its early years til now to provide the people with an alternative to fiat/cash, and i believe it will continue to do so while alt coins provide the "alternative" to the original bitcoin. Bitcoin is my pick though.
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:38:52 AM

I diversify my crypto portfolio, grab a little of every coin, and hold them all like a pokemon collector. Market manipulation is going strong this year!
GryphoCry

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:34:27 AM

I´ll bet on ETH for now because Bitcoin people are beginning to get into cryptocurrencies and ETH is the second most important by volume so there is a good probability to rise the price two or three times next year.

But as many have already said is bettere option to diversify your portofolio and dont stick to only one coin. Keep reading news and make your bet Smiley
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

now, focus with bitcoin will get better. we know, that the current bitcoin price really goes up really fast. and I really feel that the price will continue to rise. and we know that this will make the altcoin price low.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:50:58 AM

I´ll bet on ETH for now because Bitcoin people are beginning to get into cryptocurrencies and ETH is the second most important by volume so there is a good probability to rise the price two or three times next year. But as many have already said is bettere option to diversify your portofolio and dont stick to only one coin. Keep reading news and make your bet Smiley

Bitcoin is a sure thing and we all know that many people have made a lot of profit from Bitcoin. Therefore it is very important for us to invest Bitcoin.

If Altcoin, it could be a second option or a second solution after Bitcoin. For those of us who have the money and can afford to buy Altcoin, we should collect Altcoin as well. That is to be a backup plan if at any time Bitcoin experiencing problems. If we have more than one source of income and more than one business source, we will not be afraid if one of them has a problem. So Altcoin investment is also necessary for the capable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: