Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Well we can do both since bitcoins and altcoins are cryptocurrencies. Though we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin value is quite higher than altcoins. Who knows? Maybe in the future altcoins will survive and pump just like the bitcoins since the bitcoin already survived. And of course, it is not possible that altcoin will achieve what bitcoin has achieved.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:03:42 AM

Bitcoin

King of crypto land is on the move.
It is higher
it directs to Mars
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:28:23 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Altcoin also have a good potential to be grown and more profitable someday just like bitcoin now. Ethereum last month almost overtake na price value of bitcoin. So therefore we also invest in altcoin just like top 5 altcoins in crypto market cap, namely ethereum, litecoin, waves monero and others. Let say you put 30% of your fund in altcoin the rest for bitcoin just like me I put in the top of my priority to hold BTC.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:36:36 AM

Price should not be the determining factor if you are investing in cryptocurrency! Bitcoin is divisible in millions and you can take advantage of that! Your little satochis may worth a lot when bitcoin becomes seve figures!

dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

Bitcoin

It is higher
it directs to Mars
Yes, no doubt. Bitcoin price is keep rise, altcoin like ETH or Lite coin will not replace it. But if we talk about the profit rate, new altcoin on ICO is has higher probablity to give us higher profit rather than only hold bitcoin. I mean is participate in ICO or trading new altcoin after the ICO end can give us higher chance to grow our bitcoin but also there is higher risk.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:51:59 AM

Bitcoin

It is higher
it directs to Mars
Yes, no doubt. Bitcoin price is keep rise, altcoin like ETH or Lite coin will not replace it. But if we talk about the profit rate, new altcoin on ICO is has higher probablity to give us higher profit rather than only hold bitcoin. I mean is participate in ICO or trading new altcoin after the ICO end can give us higher chance to grow our bitcoin but also there is higher risk.

Risk will always be there, for me either bitcoin or altcoin if a have the chance to own it I will grab it because I believe cryptocurrency is really the future and we all know that altcoins also have big potential in this kind of market. Hold more token so you can really make good money.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

I would definitely choose bitcoins over altcoins as i think bitcoins are more profitable than altcoins and bitcoins prices are increasing like anything, this year only bitcoins has gone from $900 to shocking $10000.But altcoins are also profitable, coins like ethereum,ripple or even litecoin are showing promising future.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

Bitcoin

It is higher
it directs to Mars

Risk will always be there, for me either bitcoin or altcoin if a have the chance to own it I will grab it because I believe cryptocurrency is really the future and we all know that altcoins also have big potential in this kind of market. Hold more token so you can really make good money.
yes that was right even me just like i dont have a chance to grab bitcoin but there is an altcoin for it to have for so i choose and grab altcoin then save some for me to have bitcoin that was the purpose why ive choose altcoin as of now.
Viran

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

There's a lot of ways to earn profit from altcoins...
But for me I choose both of them, because that's the way I earn a lot.

How? Trading? Or maybe just investing and see if btc value increase for these Alts?
Thanks

Bitcoin price is keep rise, altcoin like ETH or Lite coin will not replace it.

What does it mean?
Sorry guys for noobie questions and thanks
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

Do you think the price of bitcoin is too high to invest in? It's high if you compare the price its at the begin of year 2017 when the price of bitcoin was $1000 but i believe it is going to reach $20,000 in year 2018. Investing in altcoins can more profitable than but you have got more risky than. I think Bitcoin is investment the safest after bitcoin is Ethereum
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:11:53 PM

May be we will see a little corrections of Bitcoin price, but in the near future the price of Bitcoin will only rise.
pianoforte

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:43:43 PM

Hello there,
Just now, I'd like to try Altcoin (eg. BCH) because Bitcoin is so expensive.
But market is always moving, when Bitcoin is cheaper I may switch it.
Thanks,
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

I am not an expert, but I can give you my opinion and see if it is fit or not. I believe that investing in bitcoin would work out for you. It is a fact that the price is so expensive, but why not be patient a little bit? I am very sure that the price will decrease in the upcoming months.

Moreover, I think that everyone is interested in investing in bitcoin. And the majority of people would want to buy bitcoin because they believe it is profitable. That is why I recommend you to stick to bitcoin and never give up on it.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

Now investing in both Bitcoin and altcoins is needed, because Bitcoin's price become higher and not all crypto fans can buy it, so they can diversify their investments between many valuable crypto currencies and tokens. Also investing in the most trusted ICOs could being profitable in the long run.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

I would definitely choose bitcoins over altcoins as i think bitcoins are more profitable than altcoins and bitcoins prices are increasing like anything, this year only bitcoins has gone from $900 to shocking $10000.But altcoins are also profitable, coins like ethereum,ripple or even litecoin are showing promising future.

Well it depends on the amount of investment if you are looking to invest huge then you can invest into bitcoin but if have little to invest then obvious you have to go for promising alt coins like ETH or Litecoin  and leave it for longer term as that's the only way to earn more profit with little investment rather than trading with little funds which has a greater risk of losing it

Am I spamming? Report me!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:56 PM

Well it depends on the amount of investment if you are looking to invest huge then you can invest into bitcoin but if have little to invest then obvious you have to go for promising alt coins like ETH or Litecoin  and leave it for longer term as that's the only way to earn more profit with little investment rather than trading with little funds which has a greater risk of losing it

But looking at current bitcoin price I would rather prefer altcoins and try to buy it in bulk so that even if there is a slight price rise i can earn huge profit due to more shred in altcoins

Am I spamming? Report me!
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:49:18 PM

Bitcoin

It is higher
it directs to Mars

Yes we can not deny that if we participate in ico project or buying when hit exchange has higher potential to get higher profit but also higher risk. So profit and risk always together.
Bitcoin and altcoin are good to trade so we can split fund to buy both of them.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

We all accept that the alcoin are getting more popular as equal to bitcoin but the performance of bitcoin the consistence of bitcoin will be never overtaken by non of them people says in near future it is possible. I am telling all that it is possible always bitcoin will be a head among them and it is going to set the all time high again and again.

alvariel18

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:25:46 AM

The surprising value of bitcoin makes it difficult for us to invest, maybe altcoin can be a solution, investing in altcoin is the right choice, but if you buy bitcoin now, you may be surprised for a few more months, as bitcoin values will go up Grin Grin
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:09:30 AM

I think if you would like to invest in longterm you have to make invest in both Bitcoin and altcoin(ETH &LTC) , by portfolio 70% in Bitcoin 30% in that altcoin because Bitcoin and that altcoin has strong in fundamental and will be bigger in the future. But will be better by doing day trade that paired that altcoin(ETH & LTC) with BTC so the amount of BTC will be increasing then we get more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: