Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6269 times)
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:27:39 AM

You can still put a part of your money in bitcoin, it still an investment, and everyday it's price is pumping and also, dumps. And you can invest the other half in altcoins, just find a decent and promising ICO to invest into.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LazerbeamDev

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:28 AM

Ah, but the only reason Bitcoin is doing so much better is because it was the first. altcoins have just as much potential if something ever happened to bitcoin, like monero. This is also the idea behind our new coin Lazerbeam. Its another coin that will be able to hold up when all the other coins suffer from pump-and-dump disease.  The only reason the alt-coins have ANY value is the same reason the dollar bill ever had any value, Someone was willing to do something for it. The only reason dogecoin got left behind in the value is because of volume, all the other coins on coin market cap follow a pretty simmilar value-total supply ratio
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

You can still put a part of your money in bitcoin, it still an investment, and everyday it's price is pumping and also, dumps. And you can invest the other half in altcoins, just find a decent and promising ICO to invest into.
on the other hand you can choose both if you have a doubt in bitcoin or altcoin if you only choose on of it cause it is hard to choose if you may see this two as the good for trading i admit and might say that this two are good in terms of trading in altcoin you must to choose the best of it there are a lot but choose wisely.
jonathan163

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

i agree too not to late invest in bitcoin but some others invest in altcoin because its is possible the grow like bitcoin and its cheap price u got a hug profit
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:45:14 AM

i agree too not to late invest in bitcoin but some others invest in altcoin because its is possible the grow like bitcoin and its cheap price u got a hug profit

investing is also a gambling for me specially when you invest in alt coin because you gamble that your investment would turn into profit we cannot say if the alt that you buy or invest of would be successful like the other coin that has been known because of good value .
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:05 AM

investing is also a gambling for me specially when you invest in alt coin because you gamble that your investment would turn into profit we cannot say if the alt that you buy or invest of would be successful like the other coin that has been known because of good value .
To those who think that they already late on gaining much in bitcoin, then probably altcoin can be the best way to have some good earnings too if they chose to have the top coins or invest in potential ongoin projects that will later on can pump and increase in value.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:30 AM

for sure because bitcoin will still choose because of its high price and its price rises only faster than other altcoin rising and decreasing and too risky to other coin, but with bitcoin low risk only bitcoin for sure because many which uses it and for sure legit it in the world and many ways to use bitcoin so I like it.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:30 AM

In my opinion, Investing in Bitcoin is alway the right choice. Because it has a growth trend. With altcoins, there are over 1300 coins in the market, so you are very difficult to find out a good coin

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
KSCTeam

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Investing in altcoin is a wise choice if you want to make more money than investing in bitcoin.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:00:36 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

As for me, I am more into bitcoin for long term. It is more reliable in terms of being future proof and adaptability to business. If in terms of mid to short term, I do both. Whenever I see a great opportunity, it doesn't matter whether it is bitcoin or altcoins, I grab it. I just one strategy that I always use, I trade altcoins to gain more bitcoin. I don't say that altcoins have no niche for this market, It is just that I think bitcoin is the superior in this field and I can't risk my hard earned money for something that I will hold for long time. Though I have altcoins for long term, but I am more comfortable and  secured investing in Bitcoin.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:21:22 AM

Its also good to invest in altcoins specially for long term but if  you want a high chances of earning then bitcoin is a wise choice and this is a good chance to buy now because the price is not as high like few days ago.

I invest 30% of my money in alt and 60% in btc. I prefer to put a high percentage of my investment to bitcoin, its been here for years and proven as profitable due to the continuous increase in value.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:49 AM

For me, i will be invest altcoin like ETH
It is a good coin for the longterms  Wink
You are right, ETH is a good coin for long-term investment and I also choose ETH for long-term investment, but since I rarely make long-term investments but prefer a short-term investments, I prefer Stellar because stellar have a good performance. But later when my capital is quite a lot, i will choose the investment in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are always increasing over time
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:27:50 AM

Its also good to invest in altcoins specially for long term but if  you want a high chances of earning then bitcoin is a wise choice and this is a good chance to buy now because the price is not as high like few days ago.

I invest 30% of my money in alt and 60% in btc. I prefer to put a high percentage of my investment to bitcoin, its been here for years and proven as profitable due to the continuous increase in value.
The success rate of investing in bitcoin is much higher in compare to altcoins as the price of bitcoins will be much higher in future and if you can hold it for that time then you can make really good profits from it on the other hand its good to trade altcoins in short term and make timely profits.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:01:36 AM

It seems to me that the era of altcoins has just arrived, and bitcoin has slowed down a bit. So you need to invest in altcoins, as an option, ether and waves.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

investing in bitcoin is always a good choice for us especially if bitcoin price is down like yesterday because after we bought, we only need to wait for the price increases back. but don't forget, today we can invest our money to altcoin too because altcoin has big potential to increase again after bitcoin get down and I am sure that altcoin price can move up again. It is only a matter of time that will show to us that altcoin will rise again and in that time, if we have altcoin, we can sell it to make the profit.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

Since you can keep buying always a fraction of bitcoin, soo i would stay with bitcoin, since at the moment the most altcoins are lost into their value since bitcoin went to 11000 dollars and returned again to 10000 dollars, and went into lower 9000 dollars, some altcoins will survive, but lets look at ltc it were 0,02btc sometime ago, bitcoin price went up and it had lost more then those value already. As many others altcoins wich had lost a big part of their value due to bitcoin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:04:40 AM

For me, its still best splitting your assess those coins are good for long term holdings and while bitcoin still showing strong support I'm sure those sleeping project will just surprise us and pumped along the way, bitcoin is the best together with quality project which is just parking for a while.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

Invest  50% in bitcoin and 50% in any altcoins. Though we have price fluctuation, a healthy grow stand still for bitcoin. Coinmarketcap.com confirms that so many altcoins have good growth. Neo, Litecoin,  Bitcoincash, Bitcoincnn, Monero  and etc. Both will certainly earn you a good return. All the best.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

If I am in your situation, I would choose to invest in bitcoin than any other altcoins.
 I would only stick on bitcoin for investing. The only reason is that bitcoin can never be dominate by the other coins.
Other coin may eradicate but bitcoin will still remain.
Bitcoin is still the best for me.

[
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:01:28 AM

"the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it". What's funny is that, that's what people have always been saying since the start!

First people thought that $1000 was too high.. then $3000.. then $5000.. and now $10,000.. Do you want to make the same regrets after the next price milestone? I'm not saying that you should definitely buy at this pricepoint, but think about it.
Yes. They always said that price too high but it moves to higher point then regret can not be reversed.
I will choose both bitcoin amd altcoin to make the risk more splited.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: