Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:08:41 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

If you compare bitcoin with ETH and Litecoin then i will go with bitcoin, becasue bitcoin is all the time up and give me profit, that's why i am not compare bitcoin with altcoin. Since started when i did invest in bitcoin then i never get lose from it, all the time bitcoin give me profit. Right now bitcoin is expensive investment than altcoin. 

Bitcoin is the best investment for long term and it can never give you best profits in short term and if you want to make short term profits then you can go with different altcoins and start making timely profits and its always good to diversify investments at different places.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

So far Eth and Ltc survive and still give income into trader/ investor who has a brilliant strategy. We should aware about new coin not the old coin. For safety, invest with bitcoin is still the right option and eth/ ltc is just alternative. But you should until next year to buy again because this is end of the years. Many news will comes up and can make us " panic ". Good luck to you.

Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

Bitcoin is the leader and based on the same I prefer to keep hold of bitcoin as long term asset. Because when we go through the growth chart what's it has reached has taken place with reference to time period. So more we hold, more will be the profiting and with altcoins price used to increase rarely and by that time need to try for getting the best.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

Bitcoin is always better for doing start trade or daily trade and holding.I start trade few days ago.I buy some bitcoin dollar and start daily trade.so I think bitcoin is best.
Definitely! In the crypto world, the first currency that comes to mind for a new investor is bitcoin and which is what is creating the huge demand for it.

Bitcoin pulls the market with it and which is why I started all my stuff on bitcoin first rather than on Alts and I started acquiring Alts from trading. It seems better for me since I know I am going to be holding a lot of them in the long run, so anyone that decides not to do well, that is their cup of tea. I watch the Alt I hold anyway and not just some shitcoin.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:21 PM

Personally I choose bitcoin for long term investments and altcoin for the short term.

If I get a profit from altcoin then use it to adding my bitcoin investment.

You can get lots of free altcoin from ICO bounty campaign, sell them at high rate and then invested into bitcoin.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:22:31 PM

I prefer bitcoin than altcoins much less for investment. Bitcoin is more profitable and also the risk is smaller if investing in bitcoin.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

Nobody knows what we happen next. I am sure if people know whether they will make profit or loss, there will be a lots of millionaire right now all over the crypto community! What I advice is to lern how to tradeand develop your skills in trading!

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

As in simple words.
Bitcoin is more trusted and you can predict your future. You can make a huge profit after investing into bitcoin.
While investing in altcoins might be risky because nobody can predict the future of these coins because some of them are scam. But i suggest them to invest into Monero, Eth , Dash, Doge, Litecoin.
But the best thing i will prefer them for altcoin just you need to visit this site because it is updated 2 days ago. https://itsblockchain.com

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

Invest in Bitcoin. This is the right time to invest. Stop thinking starting investing in bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:10 PM

The best bet is investing in both : Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is always valuable and its price will become a lot higher soon, but also there are many promising altcoins which have the potential to success, and also having good prices which go up everytime.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

I will invest in Bitcoin and altcoin at the same time but the money earnmark for bitcoin will be higher! Crypto currency is unlike firex that you can predict certain pair against other! Crypto is more dynamic and you may not understand what is driving a price of a coin!
Taking care of two different kind of coins and that too at the very same time is not doubt very much tiring thing to do. It will involve lot of efforts and hard work and you do need to put in lot of extra efforts, only then you’ll be able to manage them in efficient manner. I will put my bet on bitcoin as this is the most demanding coin and it is less risky to invest your money into bitcoin as compared to that of altcoin.
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

I think it depends on your favorite. But I think the Bitcoin price is really too high now for invidual investors. If you dont have big money, let invest in altcoins
Yes you are right.at this time bitcoin price is very expensive.So I think altcoin is better.many investor, who have not big money for invest on bitcoin.they invest on altcoin and start trade.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:02:47 PM

Investing in crypto is a gamble, a game of chance.

Betting on BTC now is as risky as it was in the past. Some gurus claim BTC will reach 40k USD by the end of 2018, others claim this is nothing but a bubble about to burst.

A safe bet would be to diversify your investments, but BTC will always a value and is definitively here to stay. In my opinion, as more countries regulated and legislate on cryptos, BTC and altcoins will be legitimized.

Therefore, one should put some money on BTC and some money on well chosen altcoins.

Now the question is; how to choose from the plethora of altcoins?

I would take into account a few parameters:

- ICO or no ICO? Premined or not?

- How old is the coin?

- Is it still being actively developed?

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

- Does it have an active and large community?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

- Fully functioning wallet?

Evaluated, get as much information as you can, and invest slowly.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:44 PM

I am confident that ethereum and litecoin will survive, but I can not see how they can rise anywhere near or like bitcoin now. If your choice is between bitcoin and ethereum or litecoin, I would take bitcoin, because it continues to increase for thousands of dollars, while the increase for ethereum and litecoin is relatively limited. If you are looking for the potential big winning rate, I would spend some days of my time to research and invest in promising and low priced altcoins or ICOs.

Many other altcoins will survive, not only ETH and LTC. There are several solid projects with clear strategic views for the future and committed dev teams.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

I am confident that ethereum and litecoin will survive, but I can not see how they can rise anywhere near or like bitcoin now. If your choice is between bitcoin and ethereum or litecoin, I would take bitcoin, because it continues to increase for thousands of dollars, while the increase for ethereum and litecoin is relatively limited. If you are looking for the potential big winning rate, I would spend some days of my time to research and invest in promising and low priced altcoins or ICOs.

Many other altcoins will survive, not only ETH and LTC. There are several solid projects with clear strategic views for the future and committed dev teams.
I think still it is good to trade bitcoin as compare to Etherium and LTC, but still if a person is interested to trade altcoin then i think Etherium will be the best option, because Etherium volume is also increasing from time to time which is also making Etherium as more stronger. In future we can expect a good increase in the price of Ehherium.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:40 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Try to invest with bitcoin and altcoins because both are profitable if both pumps and you invest at the right time when it is about to pump. You can earn a lot by that.

Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:38 AM

Bitcoin.
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:55 AM

I ll vote for Bitcoin.
Go BTC
to the mooooooon
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:29:44 AM

Altcoin is the good option to earn good profit no doubt but if you want to be a good trader then work with according to good understanding of the market condition so the best option for this time is to invest bitcoin because bitcoin hardfork makes you able to get extra profit in term of new altcoin mean bitcoin silver.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:58:24 AM

Now a days every person knows much about bitcoin because they are know n to this in colleges and universities even they are discussing this currency for this reason bitcoin and altcoin both are good to start with it. i like to buy some of altcoin now because the price rise i want to buy altcoins which are easy and convenient for me to make some investment with this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: