Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:09:21 AM

Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin. You would have to look at the prices of some of them like Ethereum and Litecoin etc to see if any have outperformed Bitcoin. Regardless, many have done very well this year which is a good sign for cryptocurrencies in general. It means there is a demand for it.
For me Bitcoin remains the best for investment. But now it is very difficult to collect Bitcoin. That's because the price continues to rise to be very high so that his fee also changed to very high. So people are turning to start noticing Altcoin whose price is still small and its fee is still a bit too. They select a certain Altcoin range because they see that the development of various Altcoins is very good. I myself if I have a lot of money and I'm sure enough I'll choose Altcoin too. Right now I can only hope for Bitcoin. So it's best if you have enough money, better pay attention to Altcoin and Bitcoin.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin. You would have to look at the prices of some of them like Ethereum and Litecoin etc to see if any have outperformed Bitcoin. Regardless, many have done very well this year which is a good sign for cryptocurrencies in general. It means there is a demand for it.
For me Bitcoin remains the best for investment. But now it is very difficult to collect Bitcoin. That's because the price continues to rise to be very high so that his fee also changed to very high. So people are turning to start noticing Altcoin whose price is still small and its fee is still a bit too. They select a certain Altcoin range because they see that the development of various Altcoins is very good. I myself if I have a lot of money and I'm sure enough I'll choose Altcoin too. Right now I can only hope for Bitcoin. So it's best if you have enough money, better pay attention to Altcoin and Bitcoin.
You are right, people will choose altcoin because the price is still low and the price increase may be the same as bitcoin in a matter of percentage, MNX last week also has a fairly high price increase, ETN, LTC, and more if you analyze it.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:05:44 AM

You are right, people will choose altcoin because the price is still low and the price increase may be the same as bitcoin in a matter of percentage, MNX last week also has a fairly high price increase, ETN, LTC, and more if you analyze it.

I think until now, bitcoin still the best investment but don't forget that we have other option which is altcoin investment and many of altcoin now giving a good movement in every exchange. so if we have many coins from a long time ago, then we can prepare to place the order sell to make the profit. bitcoin and altcoin are always been the best investment in the future and this makes people realize that they need another type of investment than just make an investment in the real life.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:15:37 AM

I will choose both as an investment because I think that not always one of the bitcoin and altcoin can be profitable. By investing in bitcoin and altcoin then we can get comfort, when one coin does not show a good prospect then we can choose one another. I think it is a strategy because by doing so we can take advantage of the situation and conditions that exist. The situation and conditions are sometimes impartial and we should be able to choose quickly and precisely.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:33:52 AM

I chose 60% bitcoin and 40% altcoin from the total amount of money I had. because altcoin and bitcoin are excellent for trading and make excellent profits. bitcoin becomes king in cryptocurrency whereas altcoin becomes a counter to cryptocurrency with varying amount of coins.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:43:45 AM

I chose 60% bitcoin and 40% altcoin from the total amount of money I had. because altcoin and bitcoin are excellent for trading and make excellent profits. bitcoin becomes king in cryptocurrency whereas altcoin becomes a counter to cryptocurrency with varying amount of coins.
Its depend on what altcoin that you put your money. The fundamentals of coin is very important although its not give you guarantee that you will npt lose you money but the coin which has good fundentals will automatically attracts more investors. For me bitcoin is still the best.

emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:54:19 AM

For me bitcoin because bitcoin is a big price and the number one coin is bitcoin in the market of trading site of market all altcoins are follow the price of bitcoin and all trader or player of trading site the main coin of holder of the player  is bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:07:49 AM

For me bitcoin because bitcoin is a big price and the number one coin is bitcoin in the market of trading site of market all altcoins are follow the price of bitcoin and all trader or player of trading site the main coin of holder of the player  is bitcoin.
I like both bitcoin and altcoins because they are both profitable, and I also do not put my investment in one basket
so I will have to choose different altcoins aside from my bitcoin to minimize the risk because crypto is a high risk investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:18 AM

Nothing can be compare to level of bitcoin as its value is still be the  best amongs cryptos. But i never under estimate the altcoins they have a good potentials profits also as its value continuesly increases, makes many investors are willing to invest in trading because they knew it it was good exchanger as of this time.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

I started the journey by holding only bitcoin and then slowly diversified into other altcoins. Some them did well while others have not. I would suggest people to diversify into strong altcoins and also have a good chunk of bitcoin too. You never know when things will go south. So stay diversified. Never be greedy and have a peace of mind.
IvanPont

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:40:42 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
And what predictions that bitcoin will survive in this storm. So the choice here is not easy, but I would trust the alts, it's still very promising and I do not need to spend much on investments, but if it shoots, it's no worse than bitcoin.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:09:28 AM

Altcoin is a good investment too this year , look at the altcoins growth it is go up 300% average!
If you do invest on each top altcoin you will see your investment grow more than 3000% for sure!
So it is conditional actually , you need to have a good analysis skill so it won't matter anymore for you to choose which one just do both with your analysis skill.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:18:39 AM

Altcoin is a good investment too this year , look at the altcoins growth it is go up 300% average!
If you do invest on each top altcoin you will see your investment grow more than 3000% for sure!
So it is conditional actually , you need to have a good analysis skill so it won't matter anymore for you to choose which one just do both with your analysis skill.
Yeah that's right We can surely profit 100%x in altcoins when we know how to hold coins even though whatever gonna done. Holding is the best way to profit more.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:37 AM

I think this is also a confusing issue for many people. The digital money market is very hot. To choose, I think you should consider your investment depends on what factors such as capital, profit direction, time to achieve profit, how to invest. If you start with a capital that is not too large, and there is a need to multiply that number several times in the short term, my advice is to invest in potential altcoin. Cheap Altcoin, low capitalization, often attracts investment and has the potential to grow in the future. You can also choose invest bitcoin if determined not need high profits in a short time and have a large capital. This is just my opinion
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
Actually its better invest in both.
Even if the bitcoin price was so high its still be a better choice to invest with it so that you could have a huge profit the future.
But it also good if you choose an altcoin that you are trusting to invest with.
Its much better if you have a variety of investment,
Dont just focus on one coin.
Because if ever the bitcoin fall down you still have a back up altcoin that will bring you a profit and vice versa.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

I would invest in both so you can hedge one against the other, if one is down, maybe another might go up. I am not an expert to say the least but we are seeing a huge crash in the markets with over 200 billion has left the crypto currency market cap. Now if you have some fiat currency it is maybe the best time to buy both Bitcoin and some of the top altcoins. Things do not look veyr good for holders right now until maybe after the new year.
yep, Investing in both of them is all suitable. But I’ve seen many investors who choose bitcoin firstly cause its safer, then they use benefits from btc to invest additional Altcoins. If you have money, I think you should both two of them, it will help you easily gain profits. However ,you should control your emotion to easily accept risks because we can’t say for sure anything, sometimes both can go down. So you must choose yourself carefully which coins you feel suitable with your situation now.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

For me it's better to invest your money to both Bitcoin and Altcoins. Putting all your eggs in one basket will be risky for the investors that might incurred loss. You may invest in Bitcoin and hold it for a long term as we know the trend of price is really high from early this year 2017 until now. Also, Altcoins are good for a short term period, from the time of price hike that's the time to sell it then buy again another coins with a lower price but you should be updated in news so that you will know what coins will perfom in the future. Both Bitcoin and Altcoins are good it only depends in your goals and plans in trading.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:34:27 AM

The surprising value of bitcoin makes it difficult for us to invest, maybe altcoin can be a solution, investing in altcoin is the right choice, but if you buy bitcoin now, you may be surprised for a few more months, as bitcoin values will go up Grin Grin

Even though the bitcoin value is up, but who is saying to buy a whole full bitcoin. You can buy any portion of bitcoin according to your budget and in return can get more profits than in altcoins investment. Bitcoin value moves a lot faster than altcoins and you can easily convert your quick earned profitable  bitcoins into cash whenever you need money.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:04 AM

It is better if you will put your money in bitcoin than in altcoins. Most of altcoins are shitcoins so we can avoid loss if we will invest our money in bitcoin than altcoins. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin in the cryptocurrency so my advise for you is to buy now bitcoins.

Its better and safer to stick with bitcoins, I use alts just to trade with them and earn more bitcoins. I hold until I reach the profit, I have no intentions to hold alts for more than that. For me bitcoins are future, alts are just a side thing that is making crypto world more interesting and gives us a chance to multiply our bitcoins, I don't see many alts surviving the future, some od them are OK and its food to earn with them but bitcoin is number one for me and will always stay.
Actually these two type of coins are making the whole crypto world and chances and opportunities are equally broadcasted to everyone. Like if someone wants to trade or invest they are totally open to bitcoins and altcoins as well. Difference comes only when things are compared and checked which coin polishes your skills and yield you more income, and bitcoin is that one.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

Best choice would be investing into bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin prices are connected to bitcoins, and that means when bitcoins rises also will altcoins. I would always suggest to invest into ethereum, because it is strong and reliable crypto with really good price. Bitcoin is best option, but because of its high price some people do not invest in it. So for those who want to invest smaller sum of money, good choice would be ethereum or some other altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: