Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:25:18 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
You can not invest in bitcoin because the price is already very high? but experts predict that bitcoin prices in 2018 or in the future will be even higher. I invest in bitcoin how high the price, I invest and trading altcoin. Altcoin has its own request and community, so I think they survive and pump like bitcoin because both cryptocurrency.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:13:35 AM

If you have enough money to invest in bitcoin, do it. Because there is a high chance that the price of bitcoin will reach $20k+ but if you don't have a lot of money, alt coins is a better start.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
You can not invest in bitcoin because the price is already very high? but experts predict that bitcoin prices in 2018 or in the future will be even higher. I invest in bitcoin how high the price, I invest and trading altcoin. Altcoin has its own request and community, so I think they survive and pump like bitcoin because both cryptocurrency.
arguably the price of bitcoin is very expensive today, but it is very likely that bitcoin prices will be more expensive than now in the future. but if you do not have enough capital to buy bitcoin, you can choose another alternative by investing in altcoin a thousand times cheaper than bitcoin, you can find potential altcoin, because there are thousand of altcoin in the market, for example buying nxt only $ 0.7 percoin you can buy lots and gain in a short time
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:28:02 AM

Why bot both. Buy Alts that paired it Bitcoin, so when you're take profit from Alts you will gain Bitcoin. HODL it until it reach $100k.
Both altcoin and bitcoin is good to invest or to buy for, but i think bitcoin can give me more money in the future, rather than altcoin, and i know to myself that investing or choosung bitcoin is the best decision i will ever made, by  choosing bitcoin i should know how to hold or to wait for long time so i can earn more money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kritotop

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

Why bot both. Buy Alts that paired it Bitcoin, so when you're take profit from Alts you will gain Bitcoin. HODL it until it reach $100k.
Both altcoin and bitcoin is good to invest or to buy for, but i think bitcoin can give me more money in the future, rather than altcoin, and i know to myself that investing or choosung bitcoin is the best decision i will ever made, by  choosing bitcoin i should know how to hold or to wait for long time so i can earn more money.
I don't think Bitcoin is more profit than altcoins because altcoins are much more profit than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable than altcoins because it's not easy to lose profits.
buffbryan87

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

I invest in alts because of the volatility. Can lose more but also gain more. You just have to do lots of research and staying on top of what is going on with the alt that you want to invest in. I bought many alts when we had the major Christmas dip. Sold some for profits and will HODL others for more.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Bitcoin is your most reliable cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin there is no altcoin. Many coin in alt are very good also especially when you comapre the rate they have grown in price in a very short time. I will strongly recomed that 80% of your fund should be in Alt.

anon1996

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

Bitcoin is your most reliable cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin there is no altcoin. Many coin in alt are very good also especially when you comapre the rate they have grown in price in a very short time. I will strongly recomed that 80% of your fund should be in Alt.
Yeah . Bitcoin is much more better than altcoins when you're looking to save your money.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

A wise investor will have a diversified portfolio. IMHO this can only be done by combining BTC with a group of altcoins.

An in my view, the best altcoins are all PoS because they don't need miners and reward the individual nodes supporting the network.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin both have different use and features also different kind of market segregation,Illete class investors invest in bitcoin because their affordability and Altcoin every one can afford even new investors try their luck in Altcoin and getting maximum earning.If you can afford invest in both Bitcoin and altcoin will get surprised results just need of commitment and patience.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

As you said, the price of bitcoin is now too high to invest into and with its heavy fluctuation within minutes and hours, makes anyone investing into invest with fear. When it comes to altcoins, they are not too expensive as compared to bitcoin, and is rising for some days now. So, investing big into altcoins like ETH and LTC will give good output.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Long term altcoins will win over bitcoin in my humble opinion. But we don't know exactly who will win. I will bet on the strongest platforms for the long term like Eth, Aiota, Neo, Icon, Aion, Ardor. Bitcoin will rise as well but over the long run altcoins will be more profitable I think.

I think the same way Alts will overcome BTC. I like Neo very much.
In the nearest future ripple or ETH may overcome BTC.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

Investing on altcoins like Ripple, Dash, and Menero - is a great idea because they are also growing eventually. bitcoin price is kind of expensive if you don't have the huge budget but you can easily invest your money into these altcoins simple and easy.
Bitcoin will be the mainstream in the future and the reason is its market cap and value. Any other currency can never reach near bitcoin because for many people it is not possible to invest their money in more than one because of the limited savings.

People love bitcoin and investing in it. On the other hand very little people are investing in Altcoin because Altcoin is not so famous in the market, therefore its value is also low and so is the price and profit.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

I use both of them as an investment tool, I use bitcoin for short-term investment, and use the altcoin as a long term investment, because I am sure, one day altcoin will have the same price with bitcoin.

kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Bitcoin has been a great investment for this year so far, but so have many other cryptocurrencies. In fact I believe that some of them have done even better than Bitcoin. You would have to look at the prices of some of them like Ethereum and Litecoin etc to see if any have outperformed Bitcoin. Regardless, many have done very well this year which is a good sign for cryptocurrencies in general. It means there is a demand for it.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

The digital money market is very hot. To choose, I think you should consider your investment depends on what factors such as capital, profit direction, time to achieve profit, how to invest. If you start with a capital that is not too large, and there is a need to multiply that number several times in the short term, my advice is to invest in potential altcoin. Cheap Altcoin, low capitalization, often attracts investment and has the potential to grow in the future.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

IT is not about popularity it is about marketcap of the crypto. IF you have a consistency of marketcap of a crypto and you can keep it on top , people move from BTC to that XXX crypto.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

Bitcoin is really have a good impact in market investment and his own value, if bitcoin sometimes going down some of altcoins pump in. I really like investing of altcoins for a long term because there are some altcoins have a good benifits.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Yes, in time some altcoins will grow high like bitcoin and some will fail too, but what you need to remember is bitcoin price didn't grow over night. it took years before reaching where it is today. Therefore, if you are willing to invest your money and waited for long then altcoins are the best option.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

maybe the price of altcoin will be raise but not like bitcoin price  it raise faster altcoin price cant bet the bitcoin price bitcoin is the mother of currency that it hard to take level for bitcoin price..

Yes you are right about that. No one can beat and replace the bitcoin even if the altcoins pump higher. Still bitcoin is the no.1 of all coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: