Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

For my opinion, I always on side with bitcoins because it is the only cryptocurrency we had in our country.  Altcoins is not a problem because it also could trade bitcoins. I have a signature campaign with altcoins already and it can save me from other signature campaigns.

omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

This is not a black or white stuff. Hell yea, its gray! I bet there are great crypto related projects  that will be more profitable than the Bitcoin in the near future.  I still hold my Voise and Hive. I believe that both will be more profitable than the bitcoin in 2018
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
If you choose Bitcoin or Altcoin, they are risky. But I think you should not choose Altcoin as TRON or ETH as the ALTcoin has the potential to develop especially the ETH when prices continue to rise.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

When we will put it on trading. I much suggested that go for altcoins. There are many altcoins now that is good for day trading or long term. Just research and keep trading, it may help you to earn profits everytime you trade. Just buy on dips, it's so easy. Just be careful on trading.
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

Yeah I think it will also pump like bitcoin does. In my opinion its more profitable in alts considering that transactions in bitcoin have high fees. Either way they are both profitable but I would prefer alts right now.
choisunam

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

I first only thing i cared of was bitcoin, but now i just keep it and try to invest in alt crypto like ETH and others
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

Investing in BTC is an investment for a long time and it is perfectly clear that the income from this will only grow. Bitcoin is constantly evolving and many countries have already officially adopted this currency. And investing in altcoin, you should rely more on large and quick profits in an indefinite time.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

There are many alts that are good investments but at the same time the number of good alts is very low compared with the huge amount of alts out there, so if you are going to invest in alts you need to find an equilibrium invest in bitcoin but also invest some money in alts so you get the benefits of both.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

I prefer bitcoin than any other altcoin because bitcoin selling price has a high price allows everyone to get profit.In addition,if the price goes down is not too big and just wait a while to get back up.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Bitcoin just started to make more explode in the world, many people said "that bitcoin price is too high". let's take look past Bitcoin When the price is cheap what they say? Altcoin is the way to get more Bitcoin, for long-term investments I have not been so sure. but for now, I personally invest in some altcoins like NEO, Ripple, and Waves
Bitcoin is more stable compare to any other crypto currency in the market. Why? becuase bitcoin is the first crypto-currency or digital base currency that ever set a good stock movement in the market having a more stable price in the market that is good in investments and trading because of the volatility that could definitely give people a chance to earn.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

I prefer bitcoin than any other altcoin because bitcoin selling price has a high price allows everyone to get profit.In addition,if the price goes down is not too big and just wait a while to get back up.

For me i prefer altcoin than bitcoin, there are a lot of potential coin all you have to do is to research about the project and the team they have to avoid investing in scam.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

yah but buying some altcoins will gain some profits too like those coins with high potential. buying and trading those coins from and into bitcoin will give you much higher profits

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

It is always good to invest in both bitcoin and altcoin. By diversifying your portfolio, you reduce the risks when one coin is not doing well. Hence I will suggest to invest in Bitcoin and various altcoin.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

It is always good to invest in both bitcoin and altcoin. By diversifying your portfolio, you reduce the risks when one coin is not doing well. Hence I will suggest to invest in Bitcoin and various altcoin.

diversifying of our portfolio is really the key to reducing risks and getting a potential good amount of profit at the same time in the process. But just make it sure to do some good diligence in finding credible, reliable, and legit altcoins out there.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

It's purely based your holding money. If you have huge amount of dollars,go with bitcoin. Instead you have low amount of dollars, go with altcoin. Altcoin always best for your future. To inverse in altcoin you no need to spend a huge amount of dollars. So choice is yours,either bitcoin or altcoin.
DinoooDid

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:37 PM

I think that investing in altcoins is better because you have so many coins to choose, and bitcoin's price is so high now
kalson90

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

The news is only for the fact that bitcoin is falling both in price and in market share. Therefore, it is obvious that you need to choose alts for further trades and they will not be long in coming. While I do not see that they can catch up with him or compete with him, but after all, bitcoin was once at such a level.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Go to BTC now a days because price is again touch 12k$ and i think that is the right time of trading like buying more and more BTC because most probably price will again start increasing in future as more and more newbies are coming to forum and also trader will start more investing.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

I think it is depending on the market situation because the market make the position for investors that how they can make good profit so according to market from few days altcoin prices are going up day by day and the chance of generating good profit from altcoin and the bitcoin price is not going too much high and because of this investors are taking part and showing the interest by buying altcoins so that is why almost all altcoins price is growing.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

The news is only for the fact that bitcoin is falling both in price and in market share. Therefore, it is obvious that you need to choose alts for further trades and they will not be long in coming. While I do not see that they can catch up with him or compete with him, but after all, bitcoin was once at such a level.
I usually choose both bitcoin and altcoin. My investment strategy this year is to select good coin buys at the time of the price drop and hold a time until the end of the year. So I will keep both the bitcoin and the altcoin potential and I will not sell them soon. I believe that in 2018 the Cryptocurrency market will have new developments and the growth of this market is enormous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: