Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6282 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Bitcoin still can go up in the future, but now people are considering in putting their money in alt, bitcoin high fees has drove a lot of users to used alt coin, for me bitcoin still a good coin to make profit, but alt is making more money for me, maybe you can split your investment and start to put some in alt coin
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
We can see in the last three days the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing but the gain is not strong, when reaching the $ 9000 level bitcoin has turned and started falling, if track on https://coinmarketcap.com/ Both bitcoin prices and altcoin prices have fallen. At this point I think we should buy a lot of usdt, and the best price to buy bitcoin and altcoin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

for me, both are almost the same. but for now, I focus more on altcoin, although I'll sell it for bitcoin. well, it's easier to use altcoin to produce bitcoin, but it's very easy to use bitcoin for real-world purposes compared to using altcoin.
altcoin, and bitcoin have the advantage, and the same loss
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
We can see that after the bitcoin hit $ 9000, it immediately turned up and down. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 8200 and are continuing to fall. I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall further, so at this point we should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price. Altcoin is like that, is under the bitcoin, you should mobilize capital is reasonable to be able to maximize profits.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

difficult and risky to get bitcoin. I chose altcoin as one of the safest options and a stable price in its value, especially altcoin is still predictable but bitcoin is unpredictable. because bitcoin has a high value that may be difficult in investing.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

Alts are very good, but if you know how to make money of them. If you buy at good price, be patient until it reaches your goal price and then sell it would make you profit, yes.

If you act like a noob and panic-sell when the market gets bloody, then no, they ain't gonna make you money.
Evapacific

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

I think now is altcoin, because bitcoin has too much minuses in complete with most of altcoins.
alexander_the_great

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

Bitcoin always
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

At this time, Bitcoin is the best for investment. Ethereum is a great alternative too.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

I think now is altcoin, because bitcoin has too much minuses in complete with most of altcoins.
At this point I would choose BTC-USDT trade. Trading altcoin during this time is very risky because the market is fluctuating greatly and is directly influenced by bitcoin so the BTC trading option is reasonable now. You can sell BTC at this time to buy BTC at a lower price in the next few days because I think the bitcoin will be lower.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

difficult and risky to get bitcoin. I chose altcoin as one of the safest options and a stable price in its value, especially altcoin is still predictable but bitcoin is unpredictable. because bitcoin has a high value that may be difficult in investing.

If the earning of money is the topic using bitcoin or altcoin, I choose altcoin. The market is almost green in the exchanger, time to sell the earned token. But if you want to buy or invest token choose the bitcoin because of low price now that in the future will come back in expensive price.
Shaycoe

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

If you want a big change on price
I think it's altcoin Cheesy
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Use bitcoin to make deposits to exchanger platforms and for buying altlcoins. Use altcoins for making profit by investing in the projects. This is my perspective about bitcoin and altcoins. They're both valuable.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

Why not both? Bitcoin seems to be solid and have the highest market on trading exchanges. Altcoins have better chances of multiplying its prices though because there are many of them that are still undervalued.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

Both bitcoin and altcoin are have a potential in crypto like trading and investing, for me my bet is bitcoin when the bitcoin dump in cheapest price buy as you can because we all know bitcoin after weeks or several months it will pump it again.

kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

For me its quite strange equation! Why you need to choose one of this? I think better will be more flexible and make investment mixes because it can make surprise. I am sure Bitcoin and altcoins have good future but we need be attentive and choose right moments - learn to feel the markets atmosphere  here!!
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

I think at distant future altcoins will intercept the domination at market, but today bitcoin is still the driving force of that, so you should divercify you investments!
davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

the price of bitcoin is so high now, investing in altcoins like ethereum, or litecoin, ripple or stellar will be better. they are very promising and in top 10 good coins in the coinmarket. buy and hold for long enough to make money

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀