Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6274 times)
asemene41

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

for now I think a good coin is a bitcoin. more likely to rise first because bitcoin is the parent coin. buy bitcoin maybe 70% and the rest buy altcoin is good in my opinion
Pool0x

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I think that now the history is changing. In the last ICO WINTER bitcoin start to go up before altcooins but now altcoins are going to go up before

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

I think that now the history is changing. In the last ICO WINTER bitcoin start to go up before altcooins but now altcoins are going to go up before

That might happen but IMHO it is absolutely impossible to have a significant altcoin rise without a similar move from BTC.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?

I prefer to play on altcoin which is obviously very cheap and can potentially become a very expensive coin, not only that altcoin which is currently created from ICO which has a very useful project in the future it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

Hello friends I think there are many options are available for the investment purposes but I am in the favor of all time favorite coin that is Bitcoin I think it is the most famous coin then others so I am interested to invest in bitcoin instead of other coins because there are lot of signal providers and good analyzers also recommending to invest in bitcoin and I think to work with signal providers is the best idea and invest in bitcoin or altcoin both of them is better but I like to invest in bitcoin because I think it’s good option to earn good money,
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I believe you should trade bitcoin at the present time, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are extremely strong for many consecutive days, so I believe you should invest in bitcoin at the present time, The bitcoin price is so great that you can buy it. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin on the market today and has a strong influence on the market, so investing in Bitcoins is the safest and most secure.
cupCoins

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

I prefer to play on altcoin which is obviously very cheap and can potentially become a very expensive coin, not only that altcoin which is currently created from ICO which has a very useful project in the future it is certain the price will be very expensive in the future.

I definitely support this view. In general, this is an interesting topic, the fact that it was launched in November 2017 and see how the opinions and situation on the market have changed since then, although the time has not passed so much.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

In my opinion, it is better to diversify the portfolio. Bitcoin is 50% and altcoins 50%. I trade some altcoins and hold some altcoins until better times.

That's what i'm doing i invest my 50% in bitcoin and i want to hold it until 5-10 years from now and my 50% i choice to invest in top 10 altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple etc,  and for trading, i actually trade my token when i receive their token through bounty campaign that i've joined.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kolega

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

I would buy bitcoin and altcoins for the investment portfolio. Approximately 20% of the budget would be invested in bitcoin, 20% in ETH and 60% in altcoyins from the top 20.
alibaba93

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

All coins are unusual and unpredictable. The crypto world itself is an unpredictable world and you can only try to manage to understand every moment it brings, otherwise you will be as stunned as you can ever imagine. I think you will do fine if you buy Bitcoins for a long term investment. However, they are so expensive right now that there may be altcoins that can give you a better rate of return
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

This is crucial decision and some extensive care should be given here while taking decisions. Altcoins are better but bitcoins are best. There is a huge difference in both and you don’t need to worry, go for bitcoin and make your life amazing. Best choice would be investing into bitcoin and altcoin. Altcoin prices are connected to bitcoins, and that means when bitcoins rises also will altcoins
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

They are not capable of generating huge profits in short time period. Invest wisely when you have an option available in the form of bitcoin. In short, revise your investment plans. Bitcoin still can go up in the future, but now people are considering in putting their money in alt, bitcoin high fees has drove a lot of users to used alt coin
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

I will suggest the altcoin ,you will get 10 times of investing money in altcoin.Bitcoin is best for high investment,you will get as much as profit for the investment.Their are lot of potential altcions is available in crypto currency such as.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

if I still believe in bitcoin. bitcoin is very high, and may not be able to invest. but that I think is not true, because not continuously bitcoin prices will always be high. the evidence is that recently the bitcoin price is low, and it will start to rebound again, and sometimes it is stable, and it proves that bitcoin is better. so keep investing on bitcoin. maybe altcoin will soar too, but still in my opinion better bitcoin.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

But right now 2018 most of the top 20 altcoins in the coinmarketcap are all in red market which is on stage of decreasing valued. Though both of them are tools for us to gain profit of bitcoin using altcoin without using any capital from your investment.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

I am sure about all and all of them are good something new and altcoin like Ethereum and lite coin are very good for future and in this way we can make many changes like the people will be really opposing but we have to motivate them through different ways and bitcoin is real currency but if you buy $some more bitcoin that will be also a good chance to lose this and bitcoin is better than altcoin for me because if the high popularity.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

right now i think its  more profitable to trade altcoins
because some altcoins has fast pump and dump movement at the moment such as TRX and ADA .
But also take advantage to accumulate bitcoin while its dip and hodl it for future inflation.

lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

Bitcoin is always good in long term and right now the price of bitcoin and other altcoin has gone down so this is the perfect time to invest in both of them and hold it for next couple of months and sell when you are getting at least x2 profits from it
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

I think there is maximum chance in altcoin trading and this is the best place to invest right now by understanding the market situation, there are lot of signals provider are saying there is the will be a good profit in altcoin trading, So I think it is the best idea to invest in altcoin instead of bitcoin and you can earn good in trading of altcoin because it is the market which you can earn lot of profit in the trading,
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

We have to think this is a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and altkoin is now calm, but many are predicting a good jump on the market and if any currency will go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: