Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6282 times)
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Both are very good in their own place and I am holding both I have few bitcoins also and holding many good altcoins also which I think will give me good profits in the future.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

According to the market current situation there are lot of options to invest in the crypto market when you have plan to make investment you will try to check some good signals for interested area and that is the good for you because trading by following signals is good thing and by watching current market position I think there are many coins are available in good form to buy, I think by purchasing altcoin you can earn a lot of money because there are so many chances which you can earn 10x profit in altcoins and this is the time that make this profit possible,
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Unlike Bitcoin, some altcoins offer a variety of innovations and experiment with new useful functions that Bitcoin can not boast of.
The top most promising alternative digital coins that are not "one-day" and have the potential for further successful development are:
Ethereum;
Ripple;
Litecoin;
Bitcoin Cash;
Dash;
janvic31

Activity: 264
Merit: 20

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

As of now i can choose to buy more bitcoin ang hold it  and waiting soon to pump again in any market but im willing to buy altcoin in 30% of my earnings for more profit i guess more upcoming event is releases from the bitcoin after many issues resolves.

Envision the Future! – EYEGLOB.NET – Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain!
Our Objective: Make EyeGlob.Net Global Eye Health Ecosystem. Join our Token Campaign!
|| [/color]Telegram · Twitter · Facebook · Linkedin · Youtube · Medium · Reddit ||
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

As of now i can choose to buy more bitcoin ang hold it  and waiting soon to pump again in any market but im willing to buy altcoin in 30% of my earnings for more profit i guess more upcoming event is releases from the bitcoin after many issues resolves.

i guess your wait if officially over because i see that bitcoin is now recovering. bitcoin prices are now starting to increase again along with alts. however if i were to choose between alts or btc i guess ill have to go with both because both of them is verry beneficial in terms of investing or trading. specifically , i use ny alts for investment and as well as on day trade . While on the other hand i mainly use my bitcoins only for investing alone .
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

For now I will choose to invest in altcoin, but investing in bitcoin is the main thing I do, if the market is stable or being dipped then I will still hodl it as it is now. Still looking for altcoin that has the potential to be invested.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

For now I will choose to invest in altcoin, but investing in bitcoin is the main thing I do, if the market is stable or being dipped then I will still hodl it as it is now. Still looking for altcoin that has the potential to be invested.
if daily trading I prefer altcoin because altcoin movement for daily trading is very good, but bitcoin can also be the main thing for trading. now these bitcoin and altcoin can be a great choice for investment and trading.

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Bitcoin price is currently at bottom and this is the good time to buy these coins because its price will go up in near future and there are lot of predictors and signal providers are saying this is the good time to buy bitcoin and there will be a huge profit in future by investing in bitcoin, So it’s the good time to take participate in buying bitcoin instead of any other,
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

bitcoin is very much worthy to invest than altcoins, however it is very unsual and unpredictable, so it is very risky to invest in bitcoin without any knowledge, in contrast investing altcoins are much safer and they may have potential to rise higher and faster than bitcoin in the future.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
I believe that at the present time you should invest in bitcoin, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and very strong recovery, so you can invest in bitcoin now . Capitalization of the wall does not increase as bitocin prices increase, so you need to be careful when trading altcoin. Capital from altcoin is focused on bitcoin.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

Hello guys I am following signals for last couple of months some time they predict good but some time they predict not good so I think trading by following signals is not proper option about where to invest you have a huge market to invest in and there are lot of options in front of you bitcoin and altcoin also you first check and observe the market situation and after that take decision where you wants to invest in because trading in up to condition and news and value of the coin makes you able to get a good profit,
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

Hello guys I am following signals for last couple of months some time they predict good but some time they predict not good so I think trading by following signals is not proper option about where to invest you have a huge market to invest in and there are lot of options in front of you bitcoin and altcoin also you first check and observe the market situation and after that take decision where you wants to invest in because trading in up to condition and news and value of the coin makes you able to get a good profit,
I believe that at the present time you can buy and trade bitcoin, as I observe and technical analysis, the bitcoin price has just surpassed the 8k3 mark and can rise sharply in the long run, you have absolutely Can believe and be bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will probably hit $ 9000 in the coming days and the market will recover very strongly.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:59:25 AM

As of today almost all crypto currency is going down including bitcoin for me its time for some investment on bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin but I prefer to invest on ethereum because I think eth has the capacity to go up more. Being used as platform by most of the ICO on the market I think ETH would be the best crypto to invest in.

nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:41:42 AM

For me, Bitcoin is to  saved and invested, while altcoin for fast trading, money transfer due because it's low fees and faster. Too difficult for altcoin to rival the bitcoin price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Why you need to choose one of this? I think better will be more flexible and make investment mixes because it can make surprise. I am sure Bitcoin and altcoins have good future but we need be attentive and choose right moments.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

Why you need to choose one of this? I think better will be more flexible and make investment mixes because it can make surprise. I am sure Bitcoin and altcoins have good future but we need be attentive and choose right moments.
Most people prefer to choose Bitcoin than altcoin because Bitcoin already very famous and has a very great community than Altcoin, so it's make the future of Bitcoin is very secure and suitable for long term investment.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
There are several stages in technology.
1 : Introduction
2 : Growth
3 : Maturity.
Bitcoin is in it's growing stage but Altcoins are in introduction phase, So it's better to invest altcoins as their price is l too low and the chances of their technological growth is too high.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

For me if I choose I will buy more altcoins because the price is very cheap and if the price increase you can gain more profit for sure so better to buy mofe altcoin but you can gain more profit to bitcoin also.
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

Bitcoin essentially giving life thereby Aldona. And if not for bitcoin, I think there will be no altcoins either. But it's just as dangerous because the product of some altcoins can get more expensive than bitcoin.

burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

With its current price for me Bitcoin is good for Holding. While Altcoin like Eth and LTC are good for trading. This is a beginner perspective feel free to correct me or add an input to it.
i think both are good but i must prefer bitcoin because i already know things about bitcoin and i already have knowledge about it but in altcoin i dont have knowledge about it already so before i will go to altcoin i must learn and gain knowledge about it first before i turn into it so as of now i must prefer bitcoin rather than altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: