Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

I choose bitcoin because at the moment bitcoin is promising to make money and it's good to be a long-term investment, hopefully the price keeps rising so I'm not wrong to join in bitcoin.....

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

I'm choosing bitcoin because bitcoin is a big thing, I'm sure that the world's financial system will turn into bitcoin so if I buy now then I'll get a big profit one day.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

I choose bitcoin because I see how bitcoin works in my friend who use it here in my country and I see my future to it and can bitcoin change my life as of now I'm doing my job to make it permanent.

goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:24:26 PM

I choose bitcoin because of its value and its security, it made me confident to invest to it that is why I'm trying to learn more about it and this forum helped me a lot in doing so.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

It is simple bitcoin is really profitable and convenient to have. Just imagine the convenience of doing transactions with bitcoin. You can send, receive, pay and do a lot of transactions using bitcoin. It is not just convenient to have, it is also profitable. A lot of people already earned a lot because of bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price is still increasing because people are starting to invest more on bitcoin.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:48:05 PM

I chose bitcoin against other coins because it is more reliable, it has a higher value, its transaction is not stressful and the exchange fee is not unbearable. It's is even more recognized above others presently. If other coin can do better they will difinitely be chosen.
Topaz72

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
People here in the forum are not totally experts in the field of using bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrencies but yes. It is true that we are all users here in the forum. Well, the reason behind why I tend to choose bitcoin rather than using real money is that it has unique features to provide which is more beneficial compared to real money. It is much easier to access, has the greater capacity and capability to grow more than what you have on initial.
I chose bitcoin because it has many advantages among the other online jobs. It is proven and tested that we can earn money through bitcoin if you really dedicated.
Bitcoin have a lot of good qualities which other currency don’t have even real money don’t have bitcoin is providing a very good source of income and its price is very high you can also learn a lot of thing’s from it which can help you in your future and thousands of people around the world they have changed their life just because of bitcoin and still a lot of people are trying to change their life that why I choose to join bitcoin.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:04:13 PM

yes I choose bitcoin because Bitcoin is something that is really very simple and easy to understand and Bitcoin like gold is why many people call Bitcoin as digital gold Imagine Bitcoin as gold that serves as money, but Bitcoin is very easy to transfer.  Grin
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

Bitcoin currency is not only a currency to transact but also profitable investment. which makes me choose Bitcoin is because of its increasing price.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:50 PM

I chose Bitcoin because of its decentralised nature. Being the pioneer of all the cryptos, it was the first digital currency which was not under any regulations or government control.
Also, Bitcoin made transactions throughout the world quite easy.
Its blockchain maintains a record of all the transactions made throughout the world.
It has a lot of potential and a good coin to invest my money into.
Has a strong development team behind it.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I invest in bitcoin because its profit is too high. With the same amount of money, I invest in bitcoin to make the most profit and it is quite easy to invest. So I choose bitcoin to invest

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:01 AM

because i can get money just by sit , and bitcoin take my interest a lot with the volatile price , that give me chance to get profit
also with loss to XD
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:33 AM

It is not easy to invest in somethings that you aren't know right? for me btc is the one of the best investment that i can invest with. i choose bitcoin for its originality and the super security of it. it does make sense if you did that Smiley
If you do not know anything about a subject it is a bad idea to invest in it, after all how do you know if you are making a good investment or a bad one? This is why many people get burned when they invest in icos, they do not understand anything about crypto and yet they choose to invest in icos, and then they blame the icos for losing their money when it was them the ones that invested in an irresponsible way.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:49 AM

I choose bitcoin all over other cryptocurrencies out there because i can see alot more potential on bitcoins other than other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency we all know so thats a clear reason and a valid reason to choose bitcoins among all cryptocurrency,almost all traders are focused on this asset.
The main reason I chose Bitcoin at first is because it widely accepted by everyone more than any other cryptocurrency in the market. And I believe the reason for that is because it was the first cryptocurrency to be released, so others have to follow behind. But that doesn’t mean that Bitcoin is the best above every other cryptocurrency, there are other coins that are much better, but not recognized by the people.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Choosing bitcoin is more good than choosing banks because in bitcoin if you have a lot of bitcoins you will get more fiat money and actualy just by trading maybe it become your permanent job because of the salary is to big.
The only purpose for my joining bitcoin is that its price is very high than any other currency and in my country bitcoin price is very high when I sell bitcoin in my country so its profit is enough for me and it’s also very easy to earn from bitcoin its transitions are also very fast I can use and also I can earn from bitcoin and bitcoin earning is very big then my day job so bitcoin is now a part of my life and I’m thank full to bitcoin.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I joined here in Bitcoin coz many people prove that Bitc
Hey all,

Thank you.
The only purpose for my joining bitcoin is that its price is very high than any other currency . And many people prove the Bitcoin is real and they earn a lot of money here . And the cryptocurrence  it the oldest coin that I ever heard .
Md.Sufian

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:55:36 AM

People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

I chose bitcoin because had expected, bitcoin later grew better than gold. And it's true, this year bitcoin becomes very valuable where demand is still high.
Majority of bitcoiners had chosen this coin just because of the high profit it provides to its investors. Bitcoin is the one which is all the time increasing in value and you can enjoy all this profit simply by holding bitcoin in wallet for a long time. As far as its technology is considered, it is latest one and many banks are trying to adopt it. In near future, bitcoin is going to be the international currency of the world.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:03:44 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it is interesting, I got my first profit from bitcoin and its helpful for me and also for my family so i pursue my dreams to become rich by working on bitcoin.
There may be different reasons for many people to join this amazing coins but like many others, you have same reason. This is a truth that we want money for our living and to earn that money, we are likely to work out for the most of times and try to go for every option that is resourceful to us. Same is the bitcoins, they are source of income and we are so likely to earn money from them.
Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.

I choose bitcoin because I can see here that this crypto currency is one way to earn money and become productive each day. It helps people to think and participate to campaigns and discussion online. Bitcoin helps us to become a good thinker and a businessman.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: