Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7330 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Not only Bitcoin opens up a lot of opportunities, Bitcoin shows a good potential of a good investment. Bitcoin has already made its name at the market, Which is why I take the risk in investing in Bitcoin. In addition, despite of having a lot of issues before Bitcoin withstand every negative feedbacks that comes to its way.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
i think for me seriously?because of its popularity and because bitcoin is the first coin
 introduces to me when hes trying to convince me about cryptocurrencies.and as time goes
by i realized that its not because of those but becaausse of what bitcoin is all about.the things
bitcoin offers us and gaved us,i dont have to elaborate all of those.all of us know whars that all
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

I choose bitcoin just because it's the simplest in management but has a complex capability in terms of money. Bitcoin has many advantages that have been enjoyed by you. I get the token and swap it to php which makes me earn money. This is through a signature campaign. I also plan to do business with bitcoin. Bitcoin is also safe and secure because it will never be forged or faked. Smiley
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

Bitcoin made breakthrough changes with the new technology that is based on the blockchain system. Few people in the start did a right choice and started to accumulate Bitcoins through the mining. I choose Bitcoin personally because I believe that long-term investment will bring me profit in the end. Even with the fluctuations that are happening right now in the market world, I believe Bitcoin will rise rapidly again this year. Everyone has their own interests and one of the main interests is the anonymity of the user data. Even if the transactions can be traced the anonymity is preserved.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
catrin aja

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Interesting question, the main reason I chose Bitcoin because of finance. Bitcoin is one of the most value-added digital assets every time. I've never seen a digital asset that has a value other than Bitcoin. The founder of Bitcoin wants a safer and transparent financial revolution without being influenced by the politics or policies of a country
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

The question is why not? i mean we all know how good and promising this cryptocurrency is, you can earn a lot if you use it wisely, hold it for a long time and you'll be rewarded accordingly. Its not just easy to use but it has the fastest growing investors.

bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Bitcoin...........choose me  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sooffjuh

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Bitcoin...........choose me  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And me too, We're the chosens Cheesy
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Because bitcoin is one of the most powerful ways to earn from other coins.With the main factor is the often drastic change of exchange rate makes bitcoin very suitable as a place to invest.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

I participated in your survey and I am a person interested in ethereum. I think in future ethereum can overcome bitcoin in the future. There are many traders who are interested and invest in ethereum.
Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

i choosed bitcoin because it is the father of the cryptocurrencies it has a lot of advantages you can earn bitcoins and make at the same time benefit by holding them.and it is easy to transfer, secure and dencentralized.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

I choose bitcoin, to improve my life status by making additional income of money and also it helps to improve and develope economic status of my country.
It is the beauty of bitcoin, it will help us to improve our life by using this as source of income.

In fact, bitcoin is good opportunity on those people who want to become rich in fast way. By investing, trading, campaign and etc. it will gives a huge profit if you have lot of knowledge about crypto-currency. It is very lucrative, it helps my life to survive in problems/challenges by earning money using bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:55:15 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.

Well, I'm a Bitcoin user but not a Bitcoin expert. I choose bitcoin because of many people trying to work with it. I saw my facebook friends gaining a lot of profit, earning money, they can buy all their wants like gadgets, cellphones, laptops and they can tour what place they want to go. I amazed that Bitcoin can changed their lives and that time, I said that i will try to learn about it. I choose bitcoin because many people are investing on it, trading and trusting it. And i'm one of them. Bitcoin is legitimate. I love choosing Bitcoin. It gives me a lot of profits.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

I am also dreaming of acquiring bitcoin but since it is expensive now so i cant affort to buy but nevertheless, not yet end of the world. I have altcoins and im pretty satisfied with what it is giving me. Thanks to crypto world.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

I want to have an a good job while I'm in the house with caring with my two kids. I want to have an extra salary to help my husband while on working. I want my two kids have a better future in life for having a good educational attainment. That's why I'm choose bitcoin,. And iam thankful that I have a friend who help me to joined here. And thanks also bitcoin for me to choose it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

I am also dreaming of acquiring bitcoin but since it is expensive now so i cant affort to buy but nevertheless, not yet end of the world. I have altcoins and im pretty satisfied with what it is giving me. Thanks to crypto world.

You can still afford it if you are going to buy in fractions. If you are satisfied in your altcoins then that's good to know but if I'll on your shoe I'll still strive to get my own bitcoin so that if the price starts to pump again then I'm on the ride. This is why I choose bitcoin, I believe on it just like what you and other traders believe on their chosen coin.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

the reason is very easy to explain. why do I choose bitcoin? for me bitcoin is a currency that can be a future for everyone, especially those who play it. trying to live from the ordinary to the more overlaid is a desire for everyone. let alone in an easy way. I think bitcoin is a perfect solution to achieve that goal.
Well for me I choose bitcoin because I see it in the near future as partner of economy such helping people specially PWD.  Its easy to work when your in your home .
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:46:43 AM

People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
I think this is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin is going up many people are holding their bitcoin and are not selling despite these high prices, this reduces the the supply of bitcoin available to the general public and this makes the price to go up dramatically when there is a surge in the demand.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

People considered owning Bitcoin is like owning gold, just to make a profit from the rate increase . At present , Bitcoin has a big name . It's value is very much .
I think this is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin is going up many people are holding their bitcoin and are not selling despite these high prices, this reduces the the supply of bitcoin available to the general public and this makes the price to go up dramatically when there is a surge in the demand.
Not only that although people sell. other people will also buy at a fairly large level so I think because big names also make bitcoin can fly high price
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

Not only that although people sell. other people will also buy at a fairly large level so I think because big names also make bitcoin can fly high price
Yes, certainly price matters that is why many people got attracted to bitcoin and if they look back to the historical trend of bitcoin then they will find out that bitcoin is the first and strongest of all the coin with its massive price increase in short time spans and i think those thousand of altcoins will only help bitcoin price more high since many people are driven to get altcoin just to buy bitcoin. Therefore no doubt that bitcoin is the world number one choice of crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: