Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you choose bitcoin?  (Read 7327 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

It is still growing, it will not stop soon and I'm hoping that bitcoin will change my life to the better as bitcoin's future is also bright as the years to come. It's better late than sorry guys it's not too late.
this is pretty simple i means bticoin price and popularity, before i was thinking about bitcoin than the first thing i earn and read was the price and popularity of bitcoin and not only me but also many people prefers like me, that why only the price of bitcoin matter.
It is a real fact that the privacy and security in bitcoin is much more better than other crypto currencies besides this the decentralized nature of bitcoin is also another quality of it and that’s why many people like bitcoin and obviously we cannot regret the high profitability of bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

If you are interested, I could post my main findings here.

Thank you.
I choose bitcoin because it is safe to invest and its price and value is going high and high. As the days come along its price is increasing and a lot of people are already earning huge profit when holding bitcoins for a long time. Bitcoin investment is good for those who knows how to invest and knows how to choose for a reputable investment program of bitcoins.
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

For me as new in the crypto world, i chose bitcoin because bitcoin has a unique platform and the price of bitcoin is huge than the other coins. the value always keeps up every day. and if you send bitcoin to your friend or family they have no fees, this is what i love and i choose bitcoin no hassle, fast and always affordable every time especially when you need it on an emergency.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Because I believe that the gift will give me extra money, my confidence is getting stronger as more and more rich and successful people from bitcoin, some are trading, investing or just following gifts, but they all earn money from their jobs.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:19:33 PM

why I choose bitcoin because of value. bitcoin value so high & it will increase day by day. bitcoin is good investment & also huge profitable.
You are right bitcoin value is so high and get huge profit if you know how handle it like hold it until reach the price you like. Bitcoin is good investment that is why i choose it than to deposit it on bank.
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

There is only one answer to that question. People choose bitcoin because of it's commendatory value. Anybody that is into investing will immediately grab that opportunity into something that they know will give back a flattering profit to their money. " Minimum investment, Maximum profit ". As simple as that.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

Hey all,

I’m conducting a research on cryptocurrencies and I’m especially interested in why people choose Bitcoin. And since you are bitcoin users/experts, I thought you would be the best people to ask. It would be great if you could take the time to answer my questions (anonymously), I promise it will take no more than 10 minutes.

Click on the following link to go to the survey - https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3lzs2sI13cKH1m5?source=bitcointalk

Thank you.
I chose bitcoin simply because it is the hottest investment of today and missing out on it will surely make me very regretful. I am so much hoping that things would keep on getting better here so that I may keep on gaining large amount of profits which will help me support my needs and deal with my financial problem. Bitcoin does not impose biases or discrimination and it giver opportunity to everyone.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
Merited by Jake Virus (2)

Hey all,

Thank you.
Just take a look at the value of bitcoin right now and I'm sure you'll get it already. The value gives advantage to the current investors to experience larger profits that's why I don't want to waste time anymore hesitating if I'm joining in investments in bitcoin or not. It is something that I shouldn't miss on my life and I am very grateful that I was able to know it.
abdulhossain

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

I choose bitcoin because its very expensive price and getting expensive  day by day.. Its giving me huge profit without any investment.. And I can send btc without giving any tax to govt.. And the transaction is really fast which is really impressive for me..
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Bitcoin made a breakthrough change with new technology based on the blockchain system. Few people at the beginning made the right choice and started accumulating Bitcoin through mining. I chose Bitcoin personally because I believe that long-term investments will bring profits in the end. Even with the current fluctuations in the world market, I'm sure Bitcoin will increase rapidly again this year. Everyone has his own interests and one of his main interests is the anonymity of user data. Even if the transaction can be tracked its anonymity is maintained.
mahesagord

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

I chose Bitcoin because there is a wallet here in our user-friendly country so we can convert Bitcoin easily into currency and withdraw money. Also I chose Bitcoin because it gave me a chance to earn money using the Internet.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

I choose bitcoin because keep it simple..simple we can transaction it. we can make payment through it ! and btc has lots of advantages. that's why i love and i choose bitcoin.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I choose bitcoin first, because I did not know there are better alt coins out there. Also, I did not knew about bitcoin transaction fees and transaction time. I think most of use comes to crypto currency through bitcoin media hype.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

I chose Bitcoin because there is a wallet here in our user-friendly country so we can convert Bitcoin easily into currency and withdraw money. Also I chose Bitcoin because it gave me a chance to earn money using the Internet.
Wow, maybe that application that you are talking about is seeming like coins.pH that what we are using here in our country and that is the Philippines. But in my opinion,  honestly, why did I choose bitcoin among other coins because it has more potential and can guarantee that you will earn some quick profit through investing in short term period.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Hey all,

Thank you.
Its popularity caught my attention. Bitcoin is becoming more indemand as years are passing by since more people are now awared of its existence and also its benefits. Bitcoin is popular for being profitable due to the high rate of growth on its market value which makes it a good investment that has high probability of earning huge profit by just holding, as simple as that.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

I personally used or choose Bitcoin because it is not just a form of a currency or a digital currency in the form of cryptocurreny. Bitcoin is an opportunity for me especially as a way for me to earn and to gain profit a part on my investment and tradings that other currency could not give to us. It actually help us on transactions dealing with faster and reliable wsy.
Treesnake

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

I choose this because for me it is not just an crypto currency. it is also giving me a decent and a high profit job. and most important is I can invest my earnings here.
Same as you my lifestyle is now better than before just because of bitcoin, it is source of income for me and thanks to bitcoin because my only job salary was not enough to serve my family and to have my daily needs but now because of bitcoin I am making good income and it is not only income but extra income that can change my life and can make me rich for no problem even without hard work.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

unlike other investment. The price of the bitcoin keep rapidly raise and it keep my money increasing too. That's why I choose to invest in bitcoin.
I choose bitcoin simply because I can see my better future here because the value of bitcoin keep on increasing.So now,i'm also encouraging my relatives to invest here in bitcoin.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

Why not? It's the best cryptocurrency and the first cryptocurrency in the world so of course it's the best choice for everyone at the moment of course I'm not an exception.
Yes bitcoin is the first I known cryptocurrencies in the world and many people in the world are choosing bitcoin as their money in the future than the real money. I will be sharing to you choose bitcoin as a digital money to the near future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:21:12 AM

I choose bitcoin because this currency is more expensive that gold or whatever currencies all over the world, bitcoin is an very very of the most expensive digital currency now in all over the world because it's price is worth 12k$ and up and it is higher than gold! so think about it, i choose bitcoin and it is my future of success in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: