Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6572 times)
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:02:29 AM

i think if you have enough money, you should invest in both bitcoin and ethereum to have more profit and also safer than just  investing in one coin, but if you have little money, you should invest in ethereum, it will rise in the future and you can have profit from it.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

Unless you are looking to trade on a maybe 3 month period at most I think bitcoin is always the better investment, at least for another year or so until maybe bitcoin reaches a period where it backtracks but crypto is still going strong.
poging.unique

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:21 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

Bitcoin is much expensive than ethereum. If you have huge amount to invest then go for bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is much more expensive but in return to you, bitcoin can give you much more profit and satisfaction. As you can see, even the bitcoin value go down from the peak of 17000 dollars it's still showing good standing today.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

You can read a good answer there : https://www.quora.com/Is-Ethereum-better-than-Bitcoin-Why-or-why-not-Is-it-like-comparing-apples-to-oranges

""It depends on how do you compare them and what do you want to use them for. Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is better than Ethereum at the same time.

They’ve made several completely different design choices and as with every choice it opens some opportunities and closes dozens of others."" (check the link for more info)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

if buying now I think that BTC could be around 50 thousand dollars in 2018. ethereum can be around $ 2000 by the end of 2018. Approximately the same investment. I would have still bought 70% BTC 30 % ethereum

High risk high payoff
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

I'm for bitcoin because it will bring me big profits and give me the future that I want. Well, I do not give up the etherium, but I do not think that it will provide me with future
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

I would highly recommend to invest into both coins. But maybe you better invest in the next bear cycle. The prices exploded and everybody is extremely euphoric. I would not buy more in this cycles.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

I prefer to use ETH because every ETH transaction is processed very quickly. Meanwhile all BTC transactions take a long time to implement and this makes investors uncomfortable to wait.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:20 PM

both is good, the problem is how much money you have to buy both of them? if you have small capital i recomended to join some ico , because some ico can increase arround 3-4 times than basic ico price... so you can get more profit from it.

You're right. These coins are both good, but now their price is high enough and not everyone can afford to invest such large amounts. To begin with, you can start earning on cheaper coins that have a good perspective.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:29:36 PM

both is good, the problem is how much money you have to buy both of them? if you have small capital i recomended to join some ico , because some ico can increase arround 3-4 times than basic ico price... so you can get more profit from it.

You're right. These coins are both good, but now their price is high enough and not everyone can afford to invest such large amounts. To begin with, you can start earning on cheaper coins that have a good perspective.

If you cannot buy it then you can always earn it in different ways as there are many campaigns that pays you in bitcoins and in eth tokens so later on you can sell it at higher price when coin gets listed on trading sites and while investing I think both are really good as an long term investments.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum and Bitcoin are the best coins of the cryptocurrency world. Also both of them are thinkable as good long-term investment ways.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

I choose both bitcoin and etherium.  Bitcoin for long-term investment. Ethereum is much more cheaper than bitcoin so it is just convenient one.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:47:47 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:16:24 PM by Omega Weapon

I would highly recommend to invest into both coins. But maybe you better invest in the next bear cycle. The prices exploded and everybody is extremely euphoric. I would not buy more in this cycles.
But the issue is you do not know if there is going to be a bear market at all, what happens if the price of bitcoin does not correct and it grows to 50k in the next year, you are going to miss on the profits, now if you are right you could buy more bitcoin with your money but at the end is gamble and since I'm willing to hold for the long term I buy as soon as I have money to spare.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:01:03 AM

of course the bitcoin. overall the bitcoin can be far superior compared to ethereum. and of course the current bitcoin continues to increase is high when compared to ethereum

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:24:08 AM

Bitcoin is more reliable than Ethereum but perhaps Ethereum is valued faster. As a result, both can be preferred  Smiley

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

I prefer the ethereum just because most of the ICO is usually based on a comparison with bitcoin ethereum, bitcoin prices despite the higher of the ethereum but not a warranties will give you an advantage.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the tokens that are leading in cryptos and I really do think that having both is good. I started earning with bitcoin so when I first get involved with altcoins I realized that ethereum or eth is also important. Eth is used as for etherdelta exchanges so having eth will really be beneficial than buying it just when you needed to transact. Eth, just like bitcoin, have dumps but will eventually rise again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
engrawaz

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:38:26 AM

Well look at the reasons understand them then decide.
BITCOIN
Superior world wide brand recognition.
Used as exchange medium at tens of thousands of retail stores.
Has the most secure network.
Basically the grand dady of all other cryptocurrencies

ETHEREUM
ICO has the greatest impact on its price spike paired with USD.
Smart contract implementation.
Ethereum did not have its fair share of price spike. I think because after every ICO these companies liquidated their funds, and that caused eth price to be less volatile compared to BTC.
joshuacf6

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

Bitcoin is probably a safer bet, but Ethereum has the potential to really take off.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

suggest ethereum..its booming now and soon it will thousand of dollars also..bitcoin is very high now but if invest in bitcoin should be high so your roi in high also..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: