Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6572 times)
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Bitcoin is more reliable than Ethereum but perhaps Ethereum is valued faster. As a result, both can be preferred  Smiley

This is wrong. Ethereum went from 0.15 BTC to 0.03 BTC. Bitcoin is better in every area, there is no competition. I have Ethereum investment too, but I don't trust its long term success as much as Bitcoin.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:49:09 PM

In bitcoin and ether two coins, in which there is significant potential for investments of market participants. It is difficult to completely give preference to one coin, I divided the purse between the two coins.
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

The decission is hard if I have to choose one of them only. ETH is doing great things in smart contracts, but bitcoin is much better performing in the exchange markets obviously. This is up to your choice.
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is more reliable than Ethereum but perhaps Ethereum is valued faster. As a result, both can be preferred  Smiley

How is bitcoin more reliable than ethereum?

Both have the same issues but at least ethereum has a proper roadmap plan to solve those issue with sharding.

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

now BTC is on the way to $20,000
but ethereum will be the best second choice after bitcoin for me
so always put my money in Btc and eth  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Once again : 70% btc and 30 % ethereum. Nothing have change:)
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:38:54 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 06:58:29 PM by jilani

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Don't buy BTC at this time because price already crossed $20000+
I think also Ethereum is not perfect to buy at this moment because current value is more high.Better you can buy when price something going to stable.
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Ethereum for me - I can see it rising throughout 2018 and also with Casper (cheaper transactions) and Plasma (a lot more transactions per second) coming c. early 2019 I think it could rise further.

This is not investment advice of course and just my own opinion - always do your own research and due diligence Smiley
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:28:47 AM

The decission is hard if I have to choose one of them only. ETH is doing great things in smart contracts, but bitcoin is much better performing in the exchange markets obviously. This is up to your choice.
I will also choose Ethereum if I have to choose one of them only. Ethereum has many interesting technology features than bitcoin. Ethereum platform runs on smart contracts which is a new technological revolution of crypto currency world. Smart technology of ethereum help it was applied wider than bitcoin. And investing in Ethereum at this time can give much profit than investing in bitcoin.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:18 PM

of course the bitcoin. overall the bitcoin can be far superior compared to ethereum. and of course the current bitcoin continues to increase is high when compared to ethereum
Ethereum can have a higher price than Bitcoin if more people started to ditch Bitcoin and used Ethereum instead. It doesn't look like that will happen though.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

Bitcoin is the king and Eth is having a lot of problems right now and I think sooner it will be replaced with better tech so I'm still with bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:35 PM

Bitcoin is probably a safer bet, but Ethereum has the potential to really take off.
What do you mean by potentially taking off, the price is very high already and it has a gigantic market cap, if you want to invest in a coin that still has to take off you will need to invest in altcoins with a very low market capo or invest in icos, that is a risky proposition but making money is always risky especially if the way you have chosen to make money is through investing.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

if there was a choice in front of me where to invest in Bitcoin or the etherium, then first of all I would consider and believe, and this is because I like not only its price and prospects, but also the ways of storing it on myetherwallet. It is this ether purse that gives a one hundred percent guarantee of protection.
MaxGiant57001

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

The programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin. Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm, SHA-256. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications (ĐApps). So ETH seems a good future investment.
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

What a nice question. Two of the strongest coins available on the market getting compared again. If i were to invest one of them at the moment i would go with bitcoin because we know it will recover fast and it will pass the 20k barrage this time.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:27:31 AM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

I suggest you buy Ethereum only, because it can be affordable and in my opinion he will continue to increase at the end of this year, having ethereum is the same as you have bitcoin, when you have bitcoin you will never have ethereum Grin Grin
bener I agree with you is to have BTC we should have a large capital but if for ETH may still be affordable price as ETH also promising.

valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

ideally 2 and BTC and ETH. But if the volume in circulation is small, it is better to buy ETH. It grows well and is a worthy coin. It is a pity that it is not known what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the next year.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

Look at BTC network, tons of unconfirmed TX with very high fees for many days. Right now I think ETH has more chances to increase in value...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Still now i recommended BTC because now price is moving every moment.If value is more falling down that's why a lot of public bought BTC for hold this is excellent chance.

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

Look at BTC network, tons of unconfirmed TX with very high fees for many days. Right now I think ETH has more chances to increase in value...
I think you have no good idea how much BTC transactions are done daily.Yes sometimes thousands of transaction is unconfirmed because BTC network problem.But i think this problem is not permanent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: