Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum  (Read 6577 times)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

50%BTC 50%ETHBTC Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

For me ethereum has a brighter future. Bitcoin is just acryptocurrency to pay, while ethereum is a blockchain operating system while you can develop tools on it and host too. So actually there are a lot of utility tokens on the ethereum network. ANd when you look when it does it starts, and how the value it is right now, you see it makes much more gain in much less time then bitcoin. So in future im sure that ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the value. It has already today a higher use case then bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Ethereum for now is good why? Because most of the people said that the ethereum will the next bitcoin and for sure it will increasw more the price.  Bitcoin can still alive until now and takes few years for sure before it gone.  If we talking about profit ethereum is the best brcause the price is less than $1000 and for sure your money possible become times 10 and up after few years of holding.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Both are profitable coins and nearly same features,Bitcoin is expensive and vast acceptance,while Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin but potential to increase more in the future. Investing in ethereum is good decision it will give more benefit a rather than you expectation,it will survive long.

crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now
Do you plan to use your coins as a trader or hodler?
If you are a trader go with bitcoin which has soon good variations that you could make some money off it and if you are a hodler both btc and eth will be good choice but going with eth you won't experience much increasements in value as this is a stable coin.
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

Both are quite revolutionary, one may succeed and the other not, or maybe both. Both have potential and disadvantages, and the one that tells you with certainty which one is going to rise is lying to you  Wink
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Both are the best investment, both can give profit but bitcoin is having more popularity than ETH because of its value. If we see historical data both currency growing drastically, Plus point with ETH is ERC token thats supports ETH.

I strongly agreed with you. Both are the best investment. And it is true that Bitcoin is so much popular and profitable more than ethereum. The value of Bitcoin is so high. I am a big friend of Bitcoin and i love it so much.
both coins are very good and promising. so my advice is no harm you divide your capital into 50% bitcoin and 50% ETH. this way you will not panic if one of the coins is not in accordance with your prediction. and I'm sure you will not be sorry to hold these two coins because both have a bright future.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

I think it's better to keep your bitcoin for long-term investment. Bitcoin is more phenomenal than any crypto ever.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Both are profitable coins and nearly same features,Bitcoin is expensive and vast acceptance,while Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin but potential to increase more in the future. Investing in ethereum is good decision it will give more benefit a rather than you expectation,it will survive long.
In fact . I like to invest in ETH more because I can easily x2-x5 assets when investing in ICO and ETH is a new investment trend because the price of ETH has increased very fast in a short time. Personally I would keep ETH or use ETH to invest ICO as it could help me make money faster
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

i think you should buy and hold both of them. they are still one of the best coins of the market now with strong development in the past. So, holding in long term is the best way now

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

I choose both because they have good value right now. indeed its value up and down but I think it is still relatively stable.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
aimey

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

Both of them can give you a great profit especially Bitcoin, but i prefer to buy Ethereum, besides of its affordable price it has a potential to give you a great profit and it has proven its stability in the history of crytocurrency.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

For me, Bitcoin is far better than Ethereum. if you think the present position of Bitcoin then you may conclude a good result regarding this issue. I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the monetary world and it will become a global currency in the future, that's why I always prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum. I know that Ethereum is also a potential virtual currency but in comparison to Bitcoin, People should make the choice first invented and most dominating currency.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are two promising coins in the future, these two coins have a bright future so if you have the big capital I suggest to buy both because it will be profitable in the future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Both are great coins for long term investment.
Bitcoin on one hand, being the pioneer is consid as the brand of all the cryptocurrencies and was the first coin to be decentralised. It is the most widely accepted coin in the market and has the potential to be a mainstream currency in the future. The coin is the least risky coin to invest in.
Ethereum, has a more advanced blockchain than Bitcoin and a secure cryptography. The coin is not only used as an investment asset, but also used as a platform for posting new ICOs. It has also been accepted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel and has the potential to cross $1500 by the end of 2018. It will lead to good gains in the future.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

I want to buy some coins.Now the Btc price is around 10000$.best thing is buy btc or ethereum now

I suggest you buy Ethereum only, because it can be affordable and in my opinion he will continue to increase at the end of this year, having ethereum is the same as you have bitcoin, when you have bitcoin you will never have ethereum Grin Grin
at this time is pretty good is to buy Bitcoin which has the potential for continued growth. so it would be great for Bitcoin to be a coin that is dependable with this development makes the price of Bitcoin become so expensive going forward. so it's great to have Bitcoin from now on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

I prefer Ethereum, I think that over time it will overtake Bitcoin both in terms of price and market capitalization, around 2020.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

I prefer Ethereum, I think that over time it will overtake Bitcoin both in terms of price and market capitalization, around 2020.

You made a wrong choice I guess. Please check and understand the complete history of crypto currencies mate, in some months again we will see these both coins have potential to bump in the market but bitcoin will be always top than any coin in volume as well as in price too.

Market dominance of 40 percentage will not fall at anytime. You will get the btc grow more than this even some years later too.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have their respective advantages, these two coins are very promising you can see both of these coins have dominated the crypto market so its quality is unquestionable if you have the big capital I suggest to choose both.
mr.Mercedes

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

I invest in both coins. It seems to me that this is the most reliable coin in the world of crypto currency. And these coins can bring me a very good and stable profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: