Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 451933 times)
mmmerlin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:00:02 PM

About an hour ago, a purchase through BitFunder put the number of bonds sold from the IPO over 25,000.

25% of the initial issue has been sold in a little over 2 weeks.

grnbrg.

Over 30% sold now, 30,700 bonds in the wild now!
Yeah, someone bought a block of nearly 3,000 bonds yesterday. 8-O  I wish I had that kind of cash to play with.....

grnbrg.

Blimey, I wonder how many more will be snatched up before the IPO is "over" on Saturday and the remaining unsold bonds are pulled. It'll also be interesting to see what happened when the shares are allowed to find a market value...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:29:02 PM

About an hour ago, a purchase through BitFunder put the number of bonds sold from the IPO over 25,000.

25% of the initial issue has been sold in a little over 2 weeks.

grnbrg.

Over 30% sold now, 30,700 bonds in the wild now!
Yeah, someone bought a block of nearly 3,000 bonds yesterday. 8-O  I wish I had that kind of cash to play with.....

grnbrg.

Blimey, I wonder how many more will be snatched up before the IPO is "over" on Saturday and the remaining unsold bonds are pulled. It'll also be interesting to see what happened when the shares are allowed to find a market value...

The way Lab_Rat has been working on getting HashRate I wouldn't be surprised if we see a large jump in next coming weeks. Right now people are scared with only 130GH mining, when we hit .5TH.. 1TH.. 2TH.. 4TH... there's no doubt in my mind that shares will be gobbled up.
grnbrg

Activity: 509

Official LRM shill

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:34:57 PM

The way Lab_Rat has been working on getting HashRate I wouldn't be surprised if we see a large jump in next coming weeks. Right now people are scared with only 130GH mining, when we hit .5TH.. 1TH.. 2TH.. 4TH... there's no doubt in my mind that shares will be gobbled up.

Yup.  However, as @mmmerlin pointed out, @Lab_Rat is pulling most of the unsold shares off of BitFunder on Saturday, and will be selling them in small batches going forward, either at the promised amount, or market value.

3 more days to get bonds at a guaranteed price.  Smiley  Given that the IPO bonds sitting at 0.16 have acted as a cap, and there has been very little sold much below that, it looks like the price will go up, too.

grnbrg.
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:38:56 PM

When is Dave going to start mining for LRM with his Bitfury miners any ETA ?
mmmerlin

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 03:57:12 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 07:58:10 PM by mmmerlin

When is Dave going to start mining for LRM with his Bitfury miners any ETA ?

Presumably as soon as he receives his hardware, which is presumably as soon as BitFury start shipping, though admittedly that is a lot of presumptions...
Lab_Rat (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 10:10:01 PM

Dave has stated that once he has access to the hardware he'll begin mining whether it be virtually (off-site) or in-hand.  It will likely be in-hand as it should be shipped as soon as it's made, but in either event it should be soon.  Not sure when it will be, but it should be some of the first BitFury equipment produced doing the mining.

mmmerlin

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

Dave has stated that once he has access to the hardware he'll begin mining whether it be virtually (off-site) or in-hand.  It will likely be in-hand as it should be shipped as soon as it's made, but in either event it should be soon.  Not sure when it will be, but it should be some of the first BitFury equipment produced doing the mining.

Excellent news!  Smiley
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 10:23:28 PM

Currently the pool is reading between 610 and 650GH/s...  I wonder if that's because a MiniRig was added today?

This weeks dividends may be missing out on the major benefits of this new addition to LRM, but next week should be pretty impressive.

I will be out of town most of the week, but I don't need to be around for the hashing to continue.  I have the rigs being watched and the dividends should still be paid out on time next Saturday.  If they absolutely can't be paid out for some reason, the dividends will be paid out Sunday night when I return.

This is a huge jump for LRM and I'm excited to see the company go over 1TH soon!!!

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 10:48:47 PM

Congratz Rat and knock'em dead!

Smiley

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:52:23 AM

Question with the bonds how do you earn on the bonds kept and how does one receive payments if keeping bonds and not selling and gaining power in return for the mining.

How does that actually work in terms of payments in btc? Is it based on keeping bond and more bonds bought and continue to hold and wait for value to go up then sell etc? Or do we gain income from bonds kept and hashing power generates coin for yourself on top of keeping bonds ?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:57:19 AM

Question with the bonds how do you earn on the bonds kept and how does one receive payments if keeping bonds and not selling and gaining power in return for the mining.

How does that actually work in terms of payments in btc? Is it based on keeping bond and more bonds bought and continue to hold and wait for value to go up then sell etc? Or do we gain income from bonds kept and hashing power generates coin for yourself on top of keeping bonds ?

Each bond is bought through BitFunder.com.  Each bond represents a share of the hashrate run by LabRatMining.  Each Saturday, the BTC generated by that hashrate is paid as a dividend to your BitFunder account, and can be re-invested or transferred out.  You can also (at any time) sell one or more of the bonds you own through BitFunder.

grnbrg.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:05:05 AM

Each bond is bought through BitFunder.com.  Each bond represents a share of the hashrate run by LabRatMining.  Each Saturday, the BTC generated by that hashrate is paid as a dividend to your BitFunder account, and can be re-invested or transferred out.  You can also (at any time) sell one or more of the bonds you own through BitFunder.

grnbrg.

Ok looks good how does one get a  labrat account then as I have the weexchange account and bitfunder account

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
grnbrg

Official LRM shill

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:07:49 AM

Ok looks good how does one get a  labrat account then as I have the weexchange account and bitfunder account
Just transfer BTC from Weex to Bitfunder, and buy LabRatMining bonds....

grnbrg.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:37:09 AM

Currently the pool is reading between 610 and 650GH/s...  I wonder if that's because a MiniRig was added today?

This weeks dividends may be missing out on the major benefits of this new addition to LRM, but next week should be pretty impressive.

I will be out of town most of the week, but I don't need to be around for the hashing to continue.  I have the rigs being watched and the dividends should still be paid out on time next Saturday.  If they absolutely can't be paid out for some reason, the dividends will be paid out Sunday night when I return.

This is a huge jump for LRM and I'm excited to see the company go over 1TH soon!!!

Which pool?
Dropthebass

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:42:03 AM

Really looking forward to see next week. Keep up the good work !
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 10:55:07 AM

Which pool?
+1
I dont even know where you are currently mining.
So please, post somewhere in OP or WebSite info about current pool.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:54:37 PM

Pretty sure he mentioned the mining was at EMC a few pages back.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
Ashitank

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:09:05 PM

Just read Labrats post few pages back , all the info about mining pool is mentioned there , I think Pool used by LRM is private pool.
Lab_Rat (OP)

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 02:18:45 PM

I'm currently mining in a private pool.  There are many members of the Bitcoin community that mine in this pool with me that are very trustworthy.  If someone would like confirmation of LRMs hashrate I can ask one of them to confirm.

The reason I chose this pool is that I was mining in it for months before getting any hardware for LRM.  The stability is amazing and I love the pools readout of stats.  When I switched over to Eligius, there was stability issues, but the stats readout is wonderful on Eligius.  EMC was stable and has an OK stats readout for individuals who have a high hashrate, but it was only registering ~75-80% of LRMs hashrate.

Therefore I will be mining privately for the time being and will be implementing a stats readout on my website in the near future.

twmz

Activity: 737

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:22:52 PM

I'm currently mining in a private pool.  There are many members of the Bitcoin community that mine in this pool with me that are very trustworthy.  If someone would like confirmation of LRMs hashrate I can ask one of them to confirm.

The reason I chose this pool is that I was mining in it for months before getting any hardware for LRM.  The stability is amazing and I love the pools readout of stats.  When I switched over to Eligius, there was stability issues, but the stats readout is wonderful on Eligius.  EMC was stable and has an OK stats readout for individuals who have a high hashrate, but it was only registering ~75-80% of LRMs hashrate.

Therefore I will be mining privately for the time being and will be implementing a stats readout on my website in the near future.

I am not a Lab Rat shareholder, but I also am mining at the same private pool.  I can confirm that the pool's stats page lists Lab Rat in the top contributors list at 621.35Gh/s at this moment (which is only #10 on the top contributors list).  This is a very stable pool aimed at high hashrate miners.

Was I helpful?  1TwmzX1wBxNF2qtAJRhdKmi2WyLZ5VHRs
WoT, GPG

Bitrated user: ewal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: