Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:15:20 PM

A lot of organizations like restaurants, schools, delivery network, online retailer, auction, lawyer, politician etc. are accepting bitcoin as a payment method. So, I guess acceptability of Bitcoin is growing and Bitcoin will soon become a popular payment method around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

Bitcoin can really have a chance to prevail as a payment method in any kind of bills to transact. As the same with the credit card, you can pay a bill from the restaurant, shopping mall, etc. So for me, hopefully maybe bitcoin will still have the same within.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

the circulation of bitcoin is illegal, because it is not reachable by the central bank, i think that will make it hard to use bitcoin as payment system at country.

Yes, illegal. It is really strange situation, because Government, Central banks know that people use bitcoin, but do nothing
Bitcoin could be illegal in your countries, but it's not illegal where it matters. governments and central banks couldn't do anything even if they wanted to, they couldn't do anything to people using Bitcoin, they could buy all the circulating supply and own the market.
Right now, no body is using Bitcoin, every single person is holding, I doubt if any body would use BTC to pay for anything online.
Here in our country I didn't heard in our government announcing bitcoin as legal matters nor illegal matters. But as what I know at the present days bitcoin is now already used as a mode of payment by some of the businesses especially online transactions. But if have a 1btc personally I'll just hold it than used it as a mode of payment.
SHUNNO

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

If Bitcoin is a payment system then it will be very good. Bitcoin  is the most popular currency of the current period. Bitcoin transection can be done very easily and low fee. Already many company payments can be made by Bitcoin and Many company want to start payment through Bitcoin. I would be very happy if Bitcoin accepted everywhere as payment system.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

A lot of organizations like restaurants, schools, delivery network, online retailer, auction, lawyer, politician etc. are accepting bitcoin as a payment method. So, I guess acceptability of Bitcoin is growing and Bitcoin will soon become a popular payment method around the world.
i don't agree with the point of the mate that alot of organization and various other places are accepting bitcoin because there are still very few are negligible areas who are accepting bitcoin as a payment but yes the probability to accept  bitcoin as a payment is increases with time because now large number of users are using bitcoins.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:31:13 PM

Many says that bitcoin is now already used bitcoin as a mode or as a system of payment like restaurants, but in my almost 6 months of actively participating bitcoin here in our country I didn't found yet this bitcoin as a mode of payment. But I am looking forward for this possibility,and I guess it would be very helpful to bitclin itself.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

If Bitcoin is a payment system then it will be very good. Bitcoin  is the most popular currency of the current period. Bitcoin transection can be done very easily and low fee. Already many company payments can be made by Bitcoin and Many company want to start payment through Bitcoin. I would be very happy if Bitcoin accepted everywhere as payment system.
Yes this strategy can help much in bitcoin to become more popular all over the world. This thing will give way to bitcoin to become most dominant digital currency at present days.  And at the same time it would also a big help to bitcoin to make its demand getting higher and also its ptrice gets higher also.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

I think it is highly likely to happen. With bitcoin gaining popularity and interest by the day, bitcoin ubiquity is definitely bound to happen. I think in a couple of years, more and more establishments would accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and in time bitcoin banks would open as well,and it would bring much convenience to all users. It is only a matter of time and I am sure ready for it.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:26 PM

I use bitcoin as my only payment system/platform online.
Almost everything online uses bitcoin. PP sux.

bitcoin is the best and fastest way and secure as mode of payment in almost all of the online market. for me i think if bitcoin will continue to raise up untill all tha fiat money well lose and if thats happen bitcoin price will become stable and perfect to all people in the world as a mode of payments online or offline in the future

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

I hope this can be applied in any type of place of sale, be it online or offline. So to buy something we do not have to bother cashing bitcoin first. If this happens, it will ease bitcoiners.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

The fundamental principle of Bitcoin states that it is a payment system and provides better features as compared to that of our traditional fiat infrastructure. However, since it is in the development phase there is huge volatility going around and things are unclear so that opportunists are taking advantage of the same and earning speculative gains from it. However, we should always keep in mind that Bitcoin is a payment system and speculative gain is a by-product of the development process.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

no one can predict if bitcoin is a bubble only but for now im want to hold it because i have a faith in bitcoin that someday bitcoin become as  a payment system and i'll hope that someday bitcoin is become our future money because bitcoin is very profitable.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

I think, bitcoin's will permanent as asset for invest.
Bitcoin as payment system?..., it might not be possible.
Because all we know, government policy isn't on the side of bitcoin.
Government refused, if bitcoin is used as payment system.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:24:17 PM

the circulation of bitcoin is illegal, because it is not reachable by the central bank, i think that will make it hard to use bitcoin as payment system at country.

Yes, illegal. It is really strange situation, because Government, Central banks know that people use bitcoin, but do nothing
Bitcoin could be illegal in your countries, but it's not illegal where it matters. governments and central banks couldn't do anything even if they wanted to, they couldn't do anything to people using Bitcoin, they could buy all the circulating supply and own the market.
Right now, no body is using Bitcoin, every single person is holding, I doubt if any body would use BTC to pay for anything online.
A lot of people want quickly to less time and effort or let say they want something right away without paper work. In bitcoin it can use it without paper works and its easy to make transaction in fast, secure, and safe, but the disadvantage of it it can use in illegal transaction because you can conceal there identity and they cannot trace by law enforcement.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

Bitcoin is now hard to use as a means of payment. All because of the fact that the commission is very high. Now it's almost impossible to make a payment with a small amount. It makes me sad

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Crypto-Currency was made to act like a digital monetary for products and services payment but this time Bitcoin seems not intended for payments due to high transaction fees, secondly, Bitcoin is now like an internet Gem or precious jewelry that people want to collect it and keep it because it holds value.
But instead, Altcoins were likely acting a real cyrpto-currency ideal and intended for payments of goods, items, products and services because of it's low valued coins and easy to transact.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:40:09 PM

Bitcoin is now hard to use as a means of payment. All because of the fact that the commission is very high. Now it's almost impossible to make a payment with a small amount. It makes me sad

Indeed, people choose to buy it and keep it by holding while the price is surging higher.
Thanks to Altcoins that serves its purpose as payment for products and services so Bitcoin isn't really for the virtual Markets but Altcoins.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:46:27 PM

Not sure, but i think that BTC will not blow up near future. Guess, 2018 will bring us a huge growth of Bitcoin Roll Eyes

like what number? =)
It’s true maybe not yet be a payment system for now and we can see that in the near future there is a potential of being manipulator and possible also to turning to payment system because on the years to come more percentage in the society will patronize the btc
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

Is the best way to make it in public as a payment method here in my country some of shop or restaurant are accepting bitcoin as payment and soon they will accept lite coin and other coins , and mostly celebrities are one who is incourage to do that thing and it is best for us who use bitcoin anyway.  Maybe if this become worldwide paypal will be the secondary and bitcoin will be the best at its finest.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

Sounds good for online transactions and online stores wherein items are not in a rush. As of now it is not good to use bitcoin on a daily basis. Imagine buying a soda or a cup of coffee waiting for about 8 mins. or so just for the small transaction and the people behind you,complaining, waiting for too long. But who knows what the future has in-store for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: