Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:27:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5966 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

It is good when bitcoin is a part of our payment system, because we can pay bills faster than the past and we can transact easier to the other bitcoin holder.

no bitcoin these days is not really suitable as payment system because of its increasing fees and a much slower network due to network congestion caused by those users who currently spam to send bitcoin with a much lower fees that under the recomended fees. bitcoin nowadays is mainly used an investment option and for trading purposes or playing gambling. however there were still some alts like litecoin and bitcoincash that can be used as an alternative next to bitcoin in order to be used as a payment gateway online for a much faster transfer and with lower fees at the same time.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

This is a good idea but this is not ideal to implement in many country without enough source of energy, i think we can create a physical bitcoin to use and presented if somethings happen to online currency.

Bitcoin as payment system offers a no cash-out which brings a lot of convinience and security for all bitcoin users. You could save your time and energy in your transactions.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

yes there are many who say bitcoin is a digital payment tool or currency or a crypto currency that is not physically like a real currency, and its bitcoin value or price can not be affected by any government policy, since bitcoin is the world's currency
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:09:39 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:29:09 PM by cybersofts

Bitcoin was originally invented as a digital currency to change the traditional fiat currency for good, but due to the bitcoin limited supply and high demand, the people started hodling bitcoins as a digital store of value, as an investment. The demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply which is only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide. that is why the bitcoin price will continue to grow in the future.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I think that will happen in the future because it is starting now. I heard some of the retailers are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment in their products so it would be no surprise if people start paying using their bitcoins in the future.

danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

I will accept it since here in Philippines, it is easy to withdraw bitcoin using ATM's and banks.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

we will keep asking, what will happen next. yes I guess the worries are very normal, sometimes I ask questions like you. but basically we will never know what will happen. but one thing I still believe to date. bitcoin still gives many advantages to those of us who are involved in bitcoin.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

actually bitcoin has a function for investment and payment media, but in my country bitcoin has not been allowed to be used as payment media so i can just keep it as my personal assets.

Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

Really Bitcoin has a good potential to reach as a payment method in future, once it is fully equipped and developed for normal usage like cash, then bitcoin will be valued more than $ 5 million.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

This is a good idea but this is not ideal to implement in many country without enough source of energy, i think we can create a physical bitcoin to use and presented if somethings happen to online currency.

Bitcoin as payment system offers a no cash-out which brings a lot of convinience and security for all bitcoin users. You could save your time and energy in your transactions.
It is a great opportunity for the bitcoin that it could be used as a payment system of course but also a much great opportunity to the people who are having bitcoin in their own because it is a less hassle and less effort for them to go through a pawnshop to send their payment while in bitcoin they only send it through their wallets with the use of internet.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

It is a great opportunity for the bitcoin that it could be used as a payment system of course but also a much great opportunity to the people who are having bitcoin in their own because it is a less hassle and less effort for them to go through a pawnshop to send their payment while in bitcoin they only send it through their wallets with the use of internet.
with sophistication and technological advances it seems that we can make bitcoin as an effective payment. we can see if the payment with cryptocurrency is very efficient and very good for now.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
vuego9

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

So many other cryptos are far ahead of bitcoin in terms of speed and transaction cost.  It's tough to see bitcoin catching up. I still see bitcoin as gold... something people keep cuz its solid and well-known.  Not going to use it to buy a big mac though.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

Its a big revolution of payment system,Current era payment system is too risky any single digit changed  your money can be transferred to stranger account,You can not carry cash if your business point at remote area.But the Bitcoin make it more easier you can make globally safe transaction effective and efficient way.In near future Bitcoin payment acceptance will be common because it usage and popularity increases day by day.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

actually bitcoin has a function for investment and payment media, but in my country bitcoin has not been allowed to be used as payment media so i can just keep it as my personal assets.
Except for few countries, the bitcoin is illegal in all countries. Once it becomes legal, then your dream will come true. But to make Bitcoin as a payment system, it needs to improve a lot. I don't think it will take a short time it may take a couple of years.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

we will keep asking, what will happen next. yes I guess the worries are very normal, sometimes I ask questions like you. but basically we will never know what will happen. but one thing I still believe to date. bitcoin still gives many advantages to those of us who are involved in bitcoin.
I guess you're right we never know what might happen but with our technology being more and more advanced each year it is not impossible to reach a certain point where in the money where using in our daily lives is digital money. A lot of people believes that in the future every people will be coping with the advancements of technologies.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Maybe it's more convenient to us that bitcoin is for all electronics payments.This is more easier to use to any payments transaction.And no need to go to money changer.l think this is more easy  because you can just pay or buy anytime you want.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Maybe it's more convenient to us that bitcoin is for all electronics payments.This is more easier to use to any payments transaction.And no need to go to money changer.l think this is more easy  because you can just pay or buy anytime you want.

with the current bitcoin is true, the transaction is easier and smoother, it does not take a long time and complicated too, so now with the bitcoin is getting smoother and not complicated in our life.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

It's good that there are countries already that accept bitcoin as a payment because the charge that is putted there is not big however i think that the there are countries that won't agree the idea of using bitcoin as a payment system. So as long as there are countries that disagree with this idea bitcoin will stay as it is. Aside from that, people will choose tohold their coins instead of using it as their payment.
Bitcoin decentralization could be the number one factor for most of the countries to do not to accept bitcoin in terms of transactions. It means no form of government or institution have the rights to have a part to check on bitcoin transactions, people identity and transactions purposes. Simply bitcoin could be used in illegal matter which the government not want to happen on a specific nation.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:44:29 PM

True, in addition you can gain more if you hold btc and the price rises. As a mode of payment, one can be sure that it is safe to transact because no mode of transportation is use specially if the transaction is all about large amount of money. In my country we can pay bills through some application that holds btc and our fiat. So, it is easy for us to pay large bills even if we are at our home.  

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Bitcoin was originally invented as a digital currency to change the traditional fiat currency for good, but due to the bitcoin limited supply and high demand, the people started hodling bitcoins as a digital store of value, as an investment. The demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply which is only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide. that is why the bitcoin price will continue to grow in the future.
The limited supply and high demand for  Bitcoin is a good thing happened to Bitcoin both as a payment system as well as a store of value,3 because they have provided a platform for the awareness and value of Bitcoin to thrive to where we're presently. The reason behind the volatility of Bitcoin is because we're still having lot of speculators in the system than core users and by the time we would get to that point, Bitcoin would have become well capitalized and stability is sure to follow. The high cost and delays in Bitcoin transactions are in the passing and not unheard of from previous land breaking discoveries and this too would come to pass especially as it's viewed with great concern in the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: