Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
okchain

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

I think Bitcoin will win as a payment method. I believe Many people focus on Bitcoin prices, but Bitcoin is still a good technology. This is the best system out there for payment transactions and value storage in other words, currency.
I think bitcoin might evolve to become a global payment tool, just as mobile payment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

Bitcoin will gradually begin to catch on as an investment first, then a way to send money around the world and to store funds, and finally as a form of payment. I think companies around the world will learn to accept Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies because they can't stop technological progress. They will learn to adapt to it eventually.
Really? Blockchain is a open-source code, any developer can learn how to use blockchain and create new currency used this platform. Blockchain can helps many problems of the world and the best function of blockchain is data security. If a system can has enough user, it can against any hacking attack!

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
CryptoJoshua

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin will most likely never be used as a widely used payment system. It is just too slow and expensive. This isn't something that is necessarily bad about BTC but it is one of it's weaknesses in comparison to faster and cheaper alternatives such as Litecoin.  Sad

BitcoinJackpot.Global   |||   World's Best Crypto Raffle
████   JOIN US NOW AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE    ████
chenging14

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Bitcoin can be use as a payment system, the way the banks and credit card systems dealt with this was to create a ‘ledger system’ – basically records of account showing who owns what. It is simply one global ledger system that synchronizes across the entire internet, so that everyone can access the same ledger account in real time no matter who or where they are. The result? Money can easily be transferred between parties without all the lag times and exorbitant fees. Just like it used to be before the world became big and complicated.
If the transfer is between two accounts at the same bank, it’s easy to transfer, but if it’s between two different banks it gets a bit more complicated. They might have different ledger systems that need to be reconciled. For this they charge a fee, and it often takes more time to complete the transfer. When they are banks or other financial systems in foreign countries, it gets even more complicated: different languages, systems, currencies, more parties to co-ordinate and so on, so the fees and transfer times increase. That’s why the current financial system is so complex. It’s just a massive entanglement of various ledger systems around the world..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Using bitcoin as payment system is good but the transaction fees and very slow are nothing good. If you buy in stores with drive thru and you pay bitcoin, you may wait a minute or hour. But if they would fix that maybe many department stores will accept bitcoin. I think this is not a buble because bitcoin are powerful today and it has a future that these cryptocurrency are most advanced money to use in the future.
I agree, that the transaction of paying bitcoin will takes time before it confirms our payments. If there are any option to use to have a faster transaction to use it as a payment through department stores then it can really help a lot of people right now who already uses bitcoin. For sure maybe people will get curious about what is bitcoin so they will force themselves to know what is it.
Cisumacoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Bitcoin will gradually begin to catch on as an investment first, then a way to send money around the world and to store funds, and finally as a form of payment. I think companies around the world will learn to accept Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies because they can't stop technological progress. They will learn to adapt to it eventually.
The main difference between Bitcoin payment system is that it doesn't have a definite control center and is completely open to users. In fact Bitcoin isn't controlled by anyone which allows any owner of the electronic wallet in this system to keep absolute confidentiality. There's no bank which at a convenient opportunity will be ready to ruin you. There's no control system that can completely close access to accounts at the most inopportune moment and force you to prove that a particular purse and money on it belong to you. You don't need to pay a commission for making a money transfer.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Not sure, but i think that BTC will not blow up near future. Guess, 2018 will bring us a huge growth of Bitcoin Roll Eyes
Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

Bitcoin should be improved in this case because transaction time is almos endless and fees are too high. I think it's reasons why people using bitcoin as asset all the time.
Andria123

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

bitcoin have any orthers to use,but one og them bitcoin can use as a payment system or payment method,bitcoin is easy to use if we are a card holder,specially in bank system,bitcoin is the best function in data security system,bitcoin is very flexible for making a money transfer

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Well bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program. Each transaction is simultaneously recorded in each computer that updates and informs all accounts. Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.
Fred Atabong

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

I think it bitcoin can be good payment system and payment gate way. A lot of people are making their way into bitcoin so the price is still pumping quickly but bitcoin is still a good technology. It's one of the only crypto currencies besides bitcoin that I really trust, almost everything online uses bitcoin it's the best payment states.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

i think it bitcoin can be  good payment system and payment gateway.there is no need third party to transfer your money.its peer to peer and safe.so it grow good payment system.

I agree, bitcoin can be perfect for mode of payment, the transaction is effiecient, fast and hassle free.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
CromwellReg

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

Yes, I think it's possible. Now more and more people are buying bitcoins, and more people acknowledge the value of bitcoin. In Japan, more merchants accept bitcoins.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

I think it is true that the bitcoin can really change the current economic system. Bitcoin is now using as payment system. I believe that many more people will become interested and will use bitcoin as payment system. We will notice in the following years that the bitcoin will use in daily payments.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

I think bitcoin is a good pay system. There are many services that accept Bitcoin payments. It's really popular with us. The use of future bitcoins for daily payments is normal

russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

Some countries like Japan accept bitcoin as a payment system. Eventhough some aren't, buit eventually other countries will accept bitcoin as a payment system. As for this year, I think this would be a promising year for bitcoin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

I think bitcoin is a good pay system. There are many services that accept Bitcoin payments. It's really popular with us. The use of future bitcoins for daily payments is normal
in the future it will be bitcoin is expected to be a bitcoin payment. but it still takes time we know a lot of bitcoin controversy. so we should all be patient about legal payments
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

I don't think it's a bubble and it would be very unfair to say so.
It would not be relevant as a payment method, because of high transaction cost and per second transaction limit it has. BTC has now become an asset and more of an investment option and it will remain like this.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

Some countries like Japan accept bitcoin as a payment system. Eventhough some aren't, buit eventually other countries will accept bitcoin as a payment system. As for this year, I think this would be a promising year for bitcoin.
If there are many countries that legalize like japan of course this is a remarkable thing, but unfortunately many countries think that bitcoin is dangerous so bitcoin got banned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: