Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

For our Country its still far from accepting BTC as means of payment in the markt or businesses, they are still relying on fiat money because it is easier to use and you can hold on to it. Using BTC as means of transaction is good, because of security and and reliable transaction also in buy and sell. I think it will blow up someday but it is still far from blowing up, and by the time it blows up another currency will emerge to replace it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

In the whole world you can already buy something for bitcoin. In the future, I think you can buy any thing.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

This is good news for all of us, the presence of bitcoin makes the payment system better, easier and cheaper when compared to the payment system banks, western union or others.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Bitcoin as the payment system may be nice, because by so we can make a payment whenever and wherever, as lazy out of the house, we can make a payment at home with just sitting in front of computer
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

It is good since it will make the life of the people easy and way better than before. With bitcoin I can pay my bills without falling into a line.
Therefore I can save more time and money with this. In just one touch I am now no worry about to pay the bills since bitcoin is there to serve us.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

Now bitcoin as a payment system is not at all suitable for practical use. His transactions are hanging by hundreds of thousands, the commission fee is too high and on average now stands at about $ 40. At this time, there are a lot of digital coins, transactions that take place in just a few seconds, and the commission fee is purely symbolic.
      If bitcoin solves these problems, then it will be possible to consider it as a possible payment system.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

bitcoin is not a bloat that you say. the future of bitcoin is still visible and still can benefit. but at the end of this, there are many complaints about the huge transaction costs and the slow transactions. I do not really know why the system can be like this.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

For our Country its still far from accepting BTC as means of payment in the markt or businesses, they are still relying on fiat money because it is easier to use and you can hold on to it. Using BTC as means of transaction is good, because of security and and reliable transaction also in buy and sell. I think it will blow up someday but it is still far from blowing up, and by the time it blows up another currency will emerge to replace it.
I would say that this is a means of exchange and a payment system at the same time.the payment system has no value, and the units outside the system also have no value. If the system is not working properly, the units become useless. But both things, if they work together, do something meaningfully.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

Maybe it's more convenient to us that bitcoin is for all electronics payments.This is more easier to use to any payments transaction.And no need to go to money changer.l think this is more easy  because you can just pay or buy anytime you want.

I think that it can not be done. well, we know for ourselves that the bitcoin system is so unstable, so before the bitcoin system was stable, I felt that it was still very difficult to make it a real-world payment instrument. but on the internet, there are many who do that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

I would say that this is a means of exchange and a payment system at the same time.the payment system has no value, and the units outside the system also have no value. If the system is not working properly, the units become useless. But both things, if they work together, do something meaningfully.
Criptocurrency are actually the first decentralized payment system in the world on whose arteries a payment is circulating, which is totally immune to influence through classic state or monetary policies.
lenarichi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

The ambiguous attitude to Bitkoyn payment system is connected with the fact that the currency develops spontaneously and is not controlled by any law. It does not have a single control center, it is not tied to any country and can store confidentiality in the network of its owner. Crypto currency is not stored in banks and does not have any material values, it can be used from any corner of the world. No one will close access to his bitcoin-wallet and will not force him to prove that this wallet belongs to you. This gives unlimited opportunities for transfers and transactions in the crypto currency and the full will of its owner. Commission fees for transfers are also not charged.

lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

Bitcoin for official pay is not possible or for everyday payments, bitcoin is more like gold or a high barley asset and can last for a long time, I prefer to consider bitcoin as a gold investment much larger than gold.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Bitcoin is not a payment system in the full meaning of the word, but the blockchain technology on which it is based and which it develops is already widely used in financial transactions. Bitcoin should be incorporated in bank system inevitably.
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

yes, I think bitcion will be more stable in 2018, the matter of being a means of payment is not fully and fully realized, only certain countries that accept and legalize bitcoin, I think with this very fast technological developments in a short time bitcoin will be able to be the best . I am sure that every government institution up to now in every country continues to review and evaluate bitcoin to serve its people who have already joined bitcoin, so that a short time bitcoin will equally become a means of payment in various countries legally. let alone now in the global economic market.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

at the moment to use btc for payment wouldn`t be a wise selection as it has high transaction fees and long time to transfer but in the future things can change.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

This is a good idea for all of us that bitcoin as a mode of payment system as well as a store of value. I am very sure that it is safe to transact because no mode of transportation is use specially if the transaction is all about large amount of money. A lot of people believes that in the future every people will be coping with the advancements of technologies.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

The presence of bitcoin for the payment system is indeed a good solution to overcome the deficiencies and dependence of previous payment systems such as paypal or banks, this is certainly bringing a good change in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

As a payment system there is alternatives on the way though! but it is perfect as a payment system no intermediary, low cost!? (not nowadays, few amount transactions for sure) can not be censored, blocked decentralized.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Bitcoin as a payment system? No its not a good idea for me. We know already that bitcoin at this moment have the highest transaction fees and it has a slow transaction speed yet we are asking this question. It will happen only if lightning network is release (maybe) and instead of bitcoin, why don't you use other altcoins with high transaction speed like litecoin, dogecoin etc.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

indeed one of the benefits of bitcoin is as a means of payment, but I prefer to use bitcoin for investment, I see the longer it will continue to increase its price, maybe in the future, bitcoin is the legal means of payment in this world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: