Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

Yes using bitcoin as a payment system has many benefits, we are aware of these. I would like to give example to explain from one benefit perspective, I attanded to a ICO 4 months ago by credit card, I have been still waiting due to my tokens were locked because of the processing time of the credit card, for the merchant there is a risk for drawing back the transaction due to its made by credit card 180 days, in bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed once made. But it is an emerging technology, in the future it would be better on a technological backbone. 

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

Bitcoin as a payment system is very good and through this currency system we can make different transactions easily bitcoin is good for the educated people because they can use it effectively while soon this currency will replace the fiat money and investment now in this currency is very profitable for the future so now it is time to hold this currency and in the future i will use this for payments.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Bitcoin is the world's most extensive payment system used by many organizations. But Bitcoin is considered as a form of exchange. It is regarded as a standard currency to trade with any other Altcoin.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

Maybe if the bitcoin will using as payment system i think it is a good idea. Because it was easy for now to pay in your bill using bitcoin in any store, And i think also it will be approve in any investor  using bitcoin as payment system.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

bitcoin already used as payment system but it hasn't widely used and known. I see that cryptocurrency will be used by the entire of the world, might be bitcoin or any other coins, but we can't evade this technology, it will be outstanding in the future.
Mark 360

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

To make Bitcoin sustainable it should be used as a medium of payment. This practice will also make bitcoin stable.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

There are online stores today that are allowing a cryptocurrency payment method for them to earn bitcoins in their business so there is no way that this will not be implemented on different ways like restaurant or taxi and it was very clear that all of this things will might really happen in the future.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

There are some country that uses bitcoin as payment system but not all countries implement it. I wish that it will implement it in my country someday so that it may help it to our country's economy. It also makes transactions more easier than money. I think using bitcoin as payment system is the very best choice for all business.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

I am sure in the future Bitcoin in addition to being an investment asset but can also be a means of payment in everyday life. Hopefully, all our dreams can come true.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Bitcoin was a big help to everybody by using it as a payment system,we cannot be hassel to pay our utility or any bills in any payment center.Just using our internet connections and a fund of bitcoins in our wallet.I know crypto has a brighter future because it can be sustainable to everyone of us.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

I strongly agree to use bitcoin as a method of payment because by using bitcoin as a method of payment a transaction makes the payment becomes fast, safe, easy and practical
Yeah  in fact  in our  country  our central bank  recognized bitcoin as a good  medium of remittances because it is safe fast  and economical. That is why  many  over seas workers  will be benefited with  bitcoin.

yurisoares

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Many companies uses btc as their payment system, just like here in the Philippines in coins. Ph you can pay bills in meralco, paymaya, mcdonalds, smart, globe and more big companies that insert btc in their way. Tahts why people that uses btc are very smart and practical in their situation.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

I somehow see bitcoinmore as the investment type under the cryptocurrencies. And I do not think that the Lightning Network will change that, as fast and cheap as it may be. For payments made with a cryptocurrency I see other currencies, Ethereum for example.
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

Yes, we can use Bitcoin as payment system but currently it has few hindrance to consider it a full fledged system for payments.

First hindrance -  no single regulatory which makes it unacceptable everywhere on the whole. Also, there is no KYC involved in this, in case of wrong transfers its difficult to get it back because here we don’t maintain any customer personal information. More risk of fraud because of no escrow account in between the payment receiver and giver both.

Also, I am sure about Bitcoin growth and its not going to blow up at least in the next couple of years.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

I think Bitcoin as a payment system or platform is great. It is a lot easier compared to other payment method, since it is decentralized and open source meaning it is secured and very private. You can do peer to peer transfers anywhere in the world at anytime, no need to any third party  to transfer your money. But since its value is so high most of people are not using it as a currency or mode of payment but as an asset for investment for their future, can't blame them.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

If bitcoin will use in payment system then its favor to people who have lots of bitcoin, because even if they dont have paper money they can buy and pay things they want in malls and restaurant, its easy to use because you just swipe at your phone then you can pay bills.

But i think its impossible in the future because other countries want to ban bitcoin and also government warning people to use bitcoin, so i think it will not happen here in my country.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

We can do this type of payments since our technology is rapidly fast growing but it takes years or months that stores or any kinds of establishment will accepts bitcoin as payments there are few of them but not much as you think.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

I think Bitcoin will prevail as a payment method. A lot of people are focusing on Bitcoin price, but Bitcoin is still a good technology. It is the best system out there for payment transactions and store of value (in other words, currency).

You don't need to register, you just need a secret number to receive bitcoins. A lot easier then other payment methods.
You own your money and no government can take it from you with inflation or a failure of banks.
It is decentralized and open source, so it is secure and private. Security of every Bitcoin transaction is independent and of each other and at highest level.
In other payment methods, you hack one entity and you hacked all their users. (Paypal just had a breach this Friday).

It is simply objectively the best. Fairest, fastest, easiest to use, private and most secure. It isn't just the best, it is 10 times better then anything out there.

That could always happen and there is always that possibility that Bitcoin could be accepted as a mode and means of payment. I think the only hindering factor for that to truly take place is the fact that many cryptocurrencies are volatile and has unpredictable values, and since commodities have an exact amount, I don't think producers would be okay, even retailers as well, to be paid with a currency that may change in value that would lead to them being paid less that what they have invested for the product they sold. I think for that to happen, Bitcoin should first be a little standardized and constant in terms of value.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

for myself, better bitcoin as an investment method of the digital world that one day can explode. because if bitcoin is used for payment, bitcoin does not have a stable price, and bitcoin can disrupt fiat money that has been established by the government as a legitimate means of exchange.

bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

Bitcoin is big help to us especially by paying our bills, buy our daily needs. So we hope that bitcoin will last until forever, and also in near future everything we pay or buying our needs bitcoin is the main that we used. Because its convenient and easy to everyone to used it

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: