Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Actually there are some establishments or online shops accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. Hopefully in the future it will be widely used and make a great convenience to people.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

The two natures of bitcoin as a currency and as an asset have been the focus of many arguments concerning bitcoin. For me, the future will use bitcoin more as a payment method since more companies are now accepting it for their services or to some of their expensive products. Globally, I wish bitcoin will not be ban anymore to some countries so that everyone can use it also locally.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

This is the future.I too own an online shop that accepts crypto.Shopify merchant services (for credit card processing) has understandbly abandoned us because we are a smoke shop so we've been taking crypto payments via Coinbase Commerce.Just waiting on the ability to withdraw though I'm not really in a rush for tax reasons.
Maveric99

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

I think bitcoin will someday become a legitimate payment tool, maybe experts out there like financial security experts, technological information experts and others are doing bitcoin research to overcome security, ease and avoid other risks so bitcoin as a valid payment instrument .
I really hope there will be major changes in the future with the existence of bitcoin as a legal currency and a secure means of payment.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Bitcoin has so many uses ranging from as a payment system and also an assets or an investment platform. Bitcoin is use for payment of goods and services and bitcoin use as a peer to peer payment.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Bitcoin has so many uses ranging from as a payment system and also an assets or an investment platform. Bitcoin is use for payment of goods and services and bitcoin use as a peer to peer payment.
Yeah, well if there is no 3rd party will involved definitely will serve as a mode of payments. Infact, I already encounter those business establishments accepting bitcoin as their way of payments which they relying the apps which is coins.ph and coins base. As I encountered those business establishment it comes up to my mind that soon in the future it it might happen, we can have a wallet via online which means we will go to malls or other places as cashless when we travel.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

I believe BTC's has come a long way in terms of its applications. Though now, it's most popular to investors considering its market value. True, it's on the downslide now but a lot of experienced investors predict that it won't be the case for long which I personally believe to be feasible. Now, will BTC be considered as a currency worthy of having a payment system (as you put it)? I say yes it can be and I believe some regions/establishments in the world have already adopted the idea though it will take some time for a lot of people to understand its worth.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

But in Indonesia. my country. bitcoin is prohibited from being used for payment. so it may be a bit difficult because it is not just Indonesia that prohibits payment system with bitcoin. there is still much debate on this
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

Bitcoin has been increasing its esteem and market pertinence starting late, as, it's not new any longer on the off chance that it goes to a point that it would be a more solid methods for installment contrasted with how it is presently. I think if more individuals would see its advantages and how it can change the market scene for good, it would then be found in another and better light that individuals would definitely believe it more, and might be acknowledged to more foundations as a methods for installment.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

well i think for some who knows bitcoin that would be a good idea for payment. But we also need to consider those who doesn’t have any idea what a bitcoin is if we would like to use bitcoin as for payment and i am very sure that it is safe to transact because no mode of transportation is use specially if the transaction is all about large amount of money. A lot of people believes that in the future every people will be coping with the advancements of technologies
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

I think Bitcoin will prevail as a payment method. A lot of people are focusing on Bitcoin price, but Bitcoin is still a good technology. It is the best system out there for payment transactions and store of value (in other words, currency).

You don't need to register, you just need a secret number to receive bitcoins. A lot easier then other payment methods.
You own your money and no government can take it from you with inflation or a failure of banks.
It is decentralized and open source, so it is secure and private. Security of every Bitcoin transaction is independent and of each other and at highest level.
In other payment methods, you hack one entity and you hacked all their users. (Paypal just had a breach this Friday).

It is simply objectively the best. Fairest, fastest, easiest to use, private and most secure. It isn't just the best, it is 10 times better then anything out there.
This opportunity is open to be realized and we expect together. What we need today is formal laws and regulation regarding bitcoin. Under this laws we hope bitcoin can be globally accepted all over the world and of course it will accepted as payment method in the near future.
rafit09

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

Bitcoin changed all that. With what? Bitcoin is a cash system that syncs across the internet, so everyone can access the same cash account in real time regardless of who and where it is. The result? Money can be transferred from one party to another without delay and no high cost.
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Aside from being a good investment, bitcoin surely can be said a lot easier to use than usual payment method. it is more convenient for it doesnt follow too much regulations and such like in banks which really shows how bitcoin will be a good payment system in the near future.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

maybe some day bitcoin will be a payment system in the world, specially on offline stores and online stores, right now we know that online stores are using bitcoin as the payment, because its simple and traceable. how about offline stores? maybe someday if bitcoin is popular and people in the world using bitcoin i think the offline stores will accept bitcoin as their payment

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

I really appreciate if any business system accept bitcoin as payment method. But it is very difficult now to see bitcoin as a means of payment, because nowdays In my opinion, it's currently used as an investment method more than a 'payment' currency. Transaction speed and cost currently prohibit the use of bitcoin as a paymant system.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

The lack of stability, regardless of scaling, make it an insufficient payment solution for the majority of the population. It works for people that want to use it out of beliefs rather than incentive.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

if I am very happy gan if bitcoin is used as payment system. because we will more easily make transactions as we go abroad do not bother to exchange the state money we visit .
but since in my country still prohibit bitcoin in use as transaction tool.
I keep investing and do not use bitcoin as a transaction tool because it is obedient and obedient to state regulations .
if I see bitcoin will be more advanced and known by various circles. if we look at every year the number of people who invest more. this is what I see where I live. With the increase in the number of people investing, the bitcoin price will go up.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

it's still very impossible if bitcoin is used as a payment system because many countries have rejected it if used as a means of payment, but I think that only the block system used could happen because if the state implements the block chain system on financial transactions then will be more efficient and environmentally friendly
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

Yes, bitcoin should be a means of payment, but to make it happen is quite difficult because now the bitcoin users are quite used to the bitcoin functions that are only used for investment, maybe from all bitcoin users in the world only 3% who often make payment transactions with bitcoin.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

Nowadays in some country bitcoin is used as one of the payment system in different ways. Like in  Switzerland at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts they used bitcoin as mode of payment for tuition fees. In japan bitcoin accepted as new form of payment in digital transaction. Some restaurant are implement the acceptance of bitcoin payment on the food they serve to their client. Possible in the future bitcoin payment is legalized in many country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: