Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
Ricaking

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:44 PM

For me, using bitcoin as payment is good. We dont need to leave the house when paying, it could be more convinient to us. It is also very useful like if your in out of town you dont need to bring cash or you dont need to go to a foreign exchange to exchange your money to their currency. But as of now, not all establishments accepts btc. So hopefully someday when btc becomes available everywhere, to used btc in payment system is a good idea. I wish someday it will be.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

I think Bitcoin is much more than a payment system but it's an alright payment system. It's not as fast, it's not that cheap, although nowadays fees are low again which is great. It's great for sending money abroad and for online transactions. I still wouldn't want to use it at some coffee shop (unless it's a dutch one)

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:29:04 AM

Good point. It can only be an advantage for those who are willing to invest the money on bitcoin. People like us. For those that who doesn't want to invest, it will be a problem for them. Especially if bitcoin was at the lowest price. We all know that there will be a time of the year were bitcoin price is low. Maybe the companies can provide choices for their employee if they want to have btc as salary or not. It's the money they worked for anyway so its just fair to give them a choice.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

While we can state that the payment system in bitcoin is not working well. Doing small transactions in bitcoin is almost impossible because bitcoin has become very slow, with hanging transactions and very high commission fees. True, the situation has recently improved slightly. However, it improved because of the fact that the popularity of bitcoin due to these disadvantages has fallen and the number of transactions has decreased. Therefore, bitcoin must be urgently treated with either a network of lightning, phantom, or SegWit or something else.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

I think bitcoin as payment system and payment gateway because it is safe and easy way for payment mode and it is hassle free and convenient way to transfer money across the world and to pay for goods and services.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

Yes, agreed to that. It can boost up the Bitcoin community if it is implemented as a payment system, leading them to big and more opportunities. There are some rumors that it can be a bubble blowed one day but based on the news and cryptocurrency activies, it has low chance of going in to that scenario. Example, if Bitcoin is implemented as a payment system it is fixed and supported by many and i think we will not let that it can be a bubble blowed one day Smiley
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

Currency is a new kind of virtual currency, it has "decentralization" and "trading fast, convenient, low cost" and other advantages, but there are also "deflation" and "anonymous" restrict its inherent weaknesses become a means of payment.

But I think bitcoin is becoming more and more popular, and I believe that bitcoin will be recognized by more people.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

it's already done, many giant companies in china that make payment transactions using bitcon.
"only on a large scale", because transaction costs are high enough, bitcoins are not suitable for use as small payouts. for example to buy food, to salon and many more..

naraharibehera77

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

Using bitcoin as a payment sytem is the cheapest way to send money because you don’t have to pay for an additional transaction fee to a third party involved such ad banks. Bitcoins’ value continue to rise and I think it will stay on top. With the internet and the mobile world continue to surge and advance, I think bitcoin will keep its pace in moving forward. I dont think that it will just blow up one day as long as peoplw continue to use it.
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

I believe in the positive future of btc. But I think it will take a very long time to get it into payment system. It can be property , savings,... long before reach a higher purpose  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and if btc is really used as payment, do you guys think that it is easy to cheat on it???
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

First of all Bitcoin is created as a payment system it is a peer to peer network. Bitcoin is using simply one global ledger system that synchronizes across the entire internet, so that everyone can access the same ledger account in real time no matter who or where they are. The result? Money can easily be transferred between parties without all the lag times and exorbitant fees. That is how bitcoin will work as a payment system.
Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

That could be possible, if every country would accept it as a form of payment. But due to financial reasons, not all can accept it, since it is not regulated by financial institutions and even the goverments, there is a risk of fraudulent transactions. And because the value of bitcoins are fluctuating, it would be hard to convert it in time.
csdga

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

it's already done, many giant companies in china that make payment transactions using bitcon.
"only on a large scale", because transaction costs are high enough, bitcoins are not suitable for use as small payouts. for example to buy food, to salon and many more..

As far as I know, if a user uses Bitcoin as a payment method, then Germany will not tax it. This means that bitcoin is considered a legal payment method in Germany and enjoys the same status as a legal currency.
DexterOscar0

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

First is that the processing fees are paid by the sender, and the merchant pays nothing to receive funds. These fees are considerably lower than traditional payment networks.It allows you to purchase items from abroad without worrying about currency conversation. Storage of coins is not difficult. The transaction fee is paid by the sender of the coins but this is typically pennies.
kimberlymingi

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Bitcoin as payment system?? that's one of the best things that could ever happen in this evolving world! That could make the process of paying bills even faster and easier, you don't even have to get a bank account to store large amount of cash and worry if the bank gets bankrupt or something happens that will lead for them to refund just the half of your money, that's rally devastating!! Having bitcoin as payment system feels like you an invisible wallet that no one could stole and is reliable anytime anywhere.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

I am very confident in the future Bitcoin will be used also for the payment system. So besides being used for investment, Bitcoin can also be used as a legitimate payment instrument in all countries. Technological developments are growing rapidly and I'm sure Bitcoin can keep up with these technological developments.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

I think Bitcoin will get engaged with the multidimensional purpose in the future, For me, Bitcoin is the best platform for trading and investment. day by day this trend is becoming popular around the world but Bitcoin is mainly used for the payment system. but I think Bitcoin will be the most important payment system in the future as today we are using it. I have a strong belief that Bitcoin is will dominate on the future monetary world and it will be the most powerful and most influencial currency in the future.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

I hope it will continue as payment system and help many people in there life. Bitcoin can change our life, give us wealth and become rich person to help other person that need help also our family. I hope in year  2018 bitcoin will grow
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

I would say definitely btc is a good payment option and also very authenticated compared to other block chain related coins. I see 2018 is going to be year of btc and its going to create atleast 2 another milestones by reaching to new highs making the btc even more expensive and more accessible as payment processor as well.I am not seeing that btc is going to vanish so soon as it has got good backing from some countries and they have started adopting crypto currencies legally as well.Only time will tell us whats going to happen in the near future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: