Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as payment system  (Read 5963 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:44:35 PM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

And how do you see it's future?

I don't still see bitcoins as a sort of replacement for money in its totality but I see it as an aid to fiat money. Bitcoins and fiat money can work hand-in-hand to produce a feasible and stable monetary system. As of now, we first have to stabilize the price movement of bitcoins and complete the total supply in the circulation.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:28:27 AM

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system?
Even though bitcoin is getting more popular and become more influential these days, I'm still not confident to say that it will definitely replace fiat someday when it comes to the system of payments. Though bitcoin has great potentials, our governments still disregarding this idea because of its loopholes. But who am I to predict bitcoin's future, let's just wait what will happen next.
Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided
I disagree with you, I don't think it will blow up especially these times that btc never fail to become higher and stronger than before. (I hope so) I think it will crash including all the alts if we find a new system who is better than cryptocurrency.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:38 AM

Not sure, but i think that BTC will not blow up near future. Guess, 2018 will bring us a huge growth of Bitcoin Roll Eyes
Bitcoin is not only a currency, but Bitcoin is also a payment system with security and fast transactions. I think bitcoin will be a trend in the world of payment in the future.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest your money. However, we know that Satoshi wanted to change money as we know it rather than new investment model.

How do you think, will we be using bitcoin as payment system? Or it will stay as it is and this bubble blow up one day?  Undecided

I don't still see bitcoins as a sort of replacement for money in its totality but I see it as an aid to fiat money. Bitcoins and fiat money can work hand-in-hand to produce a feasible and stable monetary system. As of now, we first have to stabilize the price movement of bitcoins and complete the total supply in the circulation.

In sintony with fiat, Bitcoin already works as an useful payment system. There are people living from their income from BTCs, so I think we have already passed the bubble thing level, prooved Bitcoin is more than that, more than a speculative currency and totally different from a Ponzi scheme. However, I don't think we can see the price becoming stable. It doesn't have regulation, the market is free and makes BTC's price moves fast up and down, it's part of Bitcoin's nature.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:51:42 AM

maybe we are on that way to see bitcoin as a new currency because some country is applying this like we know in japan and I think soon, in the future, many countries will realize and will follow their step. although there is many different argue about approving bitcoin but I think they don't get any agreement to use bitcoin as a payment system but once many government is applied bitcoin, I am sure that every country in the world will think about bitcoin and we have our chance to see bitcoin as a new payment system.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:22:31 AM

Actually bitcoin already become as a payment system too right now, you can buy/sell something online and use bitcoin as the payment. People also use bitcoin for trading, pay a salary, gambling and many else. I'm sure many people will use bitcoin too in the future.
zectacoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:34 AM

bitcoin will eventually be used as a payment method
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:25 AM

It is possible that bitcoin can used as a payment system for the future even nowadays. Because bitcoin was consider also as an electronic money and as a currency that used by many countries. So that it possibly become and used as in any transactions..much better when bitcoin was ligallized through all the world,because thier are contries  that cannot able to used or experience bitcoin as thier currency.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Mystery Companion

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:53:16 AM

None of this, I think.
BTC will be strong enough in the near future, but BTC payments are very slow and expensive compare to other altcoins. So BTC will save it's value, but we never see $1 billion for 1BTC, I think.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:55:58 AM

Yes, it can be possible to happen. It's good that there are countries already that accept bitcoin as a payment because the charge that is putted there is not big however i think that the there are countries that won't agree the idea of using bitcoin as a payment system. So as long as there are countries that disagree with this idea bitcoin will stay as it is.

You're right bro,  some countries already implemented bitcoin as their mode of payments which makes them comfortable and easier via online transaction. I also, experienced that kind of transaction though here in my country doesn't yet any bitcoin transaction. I just used coins.ph apps having two currency peso and bitcoin which can exchange vice versa but exchanged to btc will have a corresponding fee. Having this apps I can buy load , paying for water and electric bill. This is a good start for having this kind of transaction that makes us easier and comfortable to used that you don't need to go in line just to pay your bills.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

Actually here in my country,btc is already used as a new form of payment.You could buy loads specially gaming loads which is affordable since it has no fees rather than buying it with the other branches.Paying bills through btc is also possible such as utilities,tuition and etc.Maybe people nowadays are not really aware in the existence of btc but as for now it's already competeive

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:54 AM

Actually bitcoin already become as a payment system too right now, you can buy/sell something online and use bitcoin as the payment. People also use bitcoin for trading, pay a salary, gambling and many else. I'm sure many people will use bitcoin too in the future.
Even many countries are trying to become cashless society, although their concern is still in bank system but I am sure that if those countries realize the the advantage of bitcoin, they will turn to adopt bitcoin as payment method or create their own cryptocurrency.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:19:26 AM

Bitcoin is already being used in payment system. Many establishments like power, water, telecommunication and others are already accepting bitcoins. It won't take long and others will follow. This means faster business deals for everyone. A fast way to earn income.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:53:54 AM

Hi there aleksandra_kickcity! There are growing number of establishment that accept bitcoin as payment in their products or services. But one of the problem they face is the fact that, people prefer to hoard coins that to use it on daily transaction like buying a pizza or clothes online. The reason behind is the volatility in price. Once the price is stabled enough, or people are accustomed to the price change and start to use their coins, the time will came that each store is accepting bitcoins as how they accept visa and master card  in their stores.  Wink

charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:38:03 PM

It is indeed a great idea, to used bitcoin in payment system. It is quite hassle free and convenient somehow to used this type of virtual currency. Bitcoin as one of the payment method can be is such a great idea and useful to everyone.

Bitcoin as payment system is such a great idea. I really do agree with his answer. Bitcoin payment system could bring a lot of convinience and a hassle-free transactions for everyone.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

bitcoin fees as of now are a problem especially to those sending small amount so it will impossible to say that bitcoin can replace as payment system. unless this problem can be solve in the future and implemented. bitcoin for today are treated as asset and not as mode for payment. also bitcoin price are not stable and will be a problem to those accepting bitcoin if its price will dump.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

It is indeed a great idea, to used bitcoin in payment system. It is quite hassle free and convenient somehow to used this type of virtual currency. Bitcoin as one of the payment method can be is such a great idea and useful to everyone.

Bitcoin as payment system is such a great idea. I really do agree with his answer. Bitcoin payment system could bring a lot of convinience and a hassle-free transactions for everyone.
that's true, with the bitcoin as a payment system, then bitcoin users also feel facilitated by the existence of such a system. hopefully it can really be applied without any obstacles.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

that's true, with the bitcoin as a payment system, then bitcoin users also feel facilitated by the existence of such a system. hopefully it can really be applied without any obstacles.
I guess this could be a great opportunity to take bitcoin as a payment system, using bitcoin as a payment will be hassle free to the payer and will also be a good thing to bitcoin because it was an indication that bitcoin is now accepted in the society. And i'll look forward that it would be happen soon.
DassKass

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

Price stability would make Bitcoin more useful as a payment system than it currently is. The current volatility is due to Bitcoin still being in the initial price discovery phase, and the potential upside for Bitcoin is so massive that the process may still take many more years.

However, this doesn’t meant that Bitcoin can’t function as a payment system - it is doing that now - it just diminishes its usefulness. I still spend Bitcoin all the time, as do many crypto-believers, because it’s more private than traditional payment methods and I can use it without a bank’s permission.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:08 PM

Almost where there. Bitcoin will soon be like what your thinking. It is possible because there are some online store now are really do payments with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: