Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
robertdhags

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:35 PM

Of course you can do this. You just have to buy btc or ether with your small amount and start trading with them in an exchange. But bear in mind that some coins can`t be bought under 10$
small amount is enough for you to start that was i really and highly recommend also when someone ask me that question cause you have to trade the amount that you are wanted to loose for you afford to loose for cause it is hard with your feelings if you might start in a big amount then you are not able to loose it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
Choose on what coins you prefer to trade but don't forget to buy most of it with bitcoin.

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.
You don't have to be a millionaire in able to trade, you just need to have a tiny amount for you to be able to start.

I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
First, how much you are defining that "small amount" of yours? You can really do that go back to the first thing that I said.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:28:18 AM

If you just start trading in the crypto market with a small amount of money is a very reasonable thing. To succeed in this market you need quite a lot of factors such as experience, technique and luck. If you know the rules of the market, you can succeed.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Obviously a millionaire will not even be asking how to start trade with a small amount in the first place.
It is easy to do. I remember I started trading with as little as 0.01BTC and I grew it within few months before I decided to go in large.

I did that to test my trading abilities anyway since it is more of a reasonable thing to do than starting a trade with a huge amount. That gave me some confidence.

Moreover, you have to consider that it is better you start with at least $100 to get something reasonable for a start, otherwise you will be deceiving yourself and it would be better you find something else to do unless you plan on practicing what you have learned anyway.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

Nedotinat just need small amounts. Because in trading, you can quickly both earn and lose. Therefore, they recommend that you start with small sums to understand: it turns out that you have to trade with profit or not. Start soy amount on the stock exchange and start trading. it is better to do this with a mentor who successfully trades.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:00:53 PM

Of course you can do this. You just have to buy btc or ether with your small amount and start trading with them in an exchange. But bear in mind that some coins can`t be bought under 10$

everyone can start trading with any amount but if you start with a small Sure you will lose because the trading need a big money  more than 1000 $ to profit a respectable amount evry month .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

We are at the same spot right now, but in my case I already start trading. You know the drill, buy low sell high. I even made 3-4 dollars a day all in all. Don't laugh at me because it's only an experiment and my capital is very low (around .007 BTC) and only ETH-BTC and vice versa. Start and learn now, if you have more capital at least you'll be ready for the big one. By the way I am only using CoinEx, I haven't tried other exchanges like Poloniex or Bitfinex etc, as I said I am only new to trading. Best of lucks out there and happy trading.
Nice one! And this is someone who is obviously ready to start trading in a big way from the knowledge gained. With that amount of money. $3 - $4 a day is actually good and I am impressed if what you are saying is right and from the look of things, I can guess you are day trading.

It is always good to learn first with some small amount anyway, so as to gain some good experience for the big one. Asides day trading, I really do not see how an amount like that which you have mentioned, can give anyone $3 - $4.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

That is not a problem because when you can take advantage of all conditions then you can get perfect results. Trading is not a very important thing to the amount of capital we have, but Trading is a way how we take advantage of all situations by taking the right decision.

I've been trading for a while and I've started to understand what the initial goals of a trading are. We are required to practice decisions and then with that we will have useful skills that we can use in the future. All the knowledge we can lead us to success financially.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

It does not matter how much amount you invest in trading, it's just that make sure you can afford to lose the money that you put in for trading. You also better equip yourself with proper knowledge in trading, know when to cut loss, manage your risk, diversify and study the chart movement. If you do trading in cryptocurrency with altcoins, make sure that you have studied the background of the alts you invest in.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

Trading in a small amount is just fine because you'll not lose much money if ever you get scammed. How do we trade? The thing is, do you have enough knowledge about trading? In order to succeed in this market, you have to considered a lot of things such as knowledge, experience, strategies and luck (only if you believe in luck Cheesy ). Being aware in the market and knowing the rules will help you a lot to make a real progress in life.

carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:14:09 PM

Good idea for investment.if invest amount short so not risky .and I think every people need start small amount.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

If you do trading in cryptocurrency with altcoins, make sure that you have studied the background of the alts you invest in.

95% of the altcoins are nothing more than shitcoins with no background other than being shit, so how exactly do you expect people to 'study' the backgrounds of these coins? No purpose to back up their existence, not even a slight problem that they solve, nothing of that all. It's straight gambling since people just blindly buy at x price hoping to sell y price, and repeat. In this case the only research is you asking yourself whether or not you'll be willing to take a hit by pumping money into shitcoins. If you're not up for that, then focus on coins that actually solve a problem. Wink
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

You don't need to be millionaire to invest into trading and to be honest if we would have been millionaire then there was no need to invest really. Haha. We can just enjoy life like that!
So to start yourself with trades you should go for choosing some good coins in the market, this is general suggestion. Then start learning about the behaviour of the coin, for example, ripple which is spiked today almost double but it did not do it until there was good development news for it. So the news is the important stuff to know about any coin first. Likewise you can create your own portfolio and then try to Harden your base first fro choosing the right coins which is nothing but right investment for you.
If you choose perfect coin then your small investment can turn into millions surely.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:28 AM

could you start trading with a small capital.
but what you need to know is the science of cryptocurrency trading is very valuable than capital.
I suggest you to learn in advance about trading before you start to trading.
Anyone who wants to trade without having some knowledge will definitely not be helping their pockets. Trading needs knowledge to make good predictions and use several strategies to make a good call. However, not everyone even knows how to do this and then they keep trying their hands to see if they can get lucky.

If what a trader is counting on is luck and not his skills, then such a trader is just gambling. No matter the amount you trade with, if you are good, you can still make do with it.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:55:38 AM

If you're just a beginner in trading, I suggest you to invest and do trading only on top coins.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

A newbie who wants to deal with trading process should be aware that this process is not just easy. On the other side, trading is fun due to its capabilities that you'll have the chance to double your money. Trading with small amount is fine because that will be your first time to monitor how trading works and how challenging it was.And if you really want to enter in this trading process then you can do this. The willingness will push you to be good in trading.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:14:48 AM

If you're just a beginner in trading, I suggest you to invest and do trading only on top coins.
yes, it will good for you to invest, not do day trading, day trading is risky and need 1 btc average to make profit as well. if you just a beginner, just buy top coin and hold for profit next time.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:24:33 AM

You are not millionaire so don't trade a cryptocurrency. Because this is also one of the gambling any time it will more profit or more loss in your money. Small amount is also money so don't waste the money first you should gain some knowledge in cryptocurrency and you will try to join some projects after you will invest in trading. This is the right way in trading.

I agree with your idea and would like to suggest the same to @SonyZ3+ . Even a small amount has to be invested with proper understanding.

ksfsds

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:41:22 AM

Hello people, i need some advise here. So this thread is about trading stocks on bitcoin right. How about buying bitcoin as like exchanging it with money and keep the bitcoin, sell it at higher price? Can i do that?
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

Hello people, i need some advise here. So this thread is about trading stocks on bitcoin right. How about buying bitcoin as like exchanging it with money and keep the bitcoin, sell it at higher price? Can i do that?

When you own some Bitcoin it is your wish whether to hold or whether to sell. There is no restriction for you because you can exchange them to any of the exchange you and convert them to Fiat currency also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: