Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3951 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
could you start trading with a small capital.
but what you need to know is the science of cryptocurrency trading is very valuable than capital.
I suggest you to learn in advance about trading before you start to trading.
One should learn about trading before investment in the market. Trading may be started from small amount so as to avoid risk initially. Market should be monitored properly before buying bitcoins. It also depends on the capital of trader that how much he wants to invest initially. Help may be taken from expert traders as how they manage their business. YouTube may also be checked for proper guidance.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:53 AM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

There is no such thing as minimum amount to start trading you can start from $50-100. You need to learn and probably you lose your first deposit,  a lot of traders learn from their own mistake.  Start learn TA and try to analysis price change.

the best thing is to have enough knowledge on how does you made also some decision by your own yes it is hard but it is required for you to be for you to have atleast some way on how you may analyze some plan to do for why you are in trading.
Starting trade with small amount is good choice but of course trading with small amount equipped with knowledge regarding bitcoin will probably the most helpful tool to yourself. Before you decide to enter a one business you should first know how to woked it, how to win it, and how to deal with it.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

You can start trading with a few hundred dollars to get acquainted with investing btc and know how to invest most effectively. As you say, you are not a millionaire and so am I. Therefore, preparations for future investments are very necessary. this is a way many people selected and successed.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:33 AM

I dont know how much funds you have but some people advice to invest to some promising ico. That is how i also start my trading, starting low yet can still profit. People nowadays see the price of bitcoin too high, thats the reason why they are afraid to invest their money. But if you look at this in a positive way you will see that investing to alternative coins will still give you big profits in the future.
A promising ICO is really a good way to start but you just have to do some little research to be sure you are not putting your little money in the wrong place. I have been a part of some ICOs like KICK, ENG and so on and after holding for a while, they are really improving gradually.

As long as they are coins with products, then you can be rest assured that in the long run, you will do well holding those coins as they will increase in value.

Being vast in trading is actually good enough for someone to start. Even if just learned some few things, it is always better to practice little first before going ahead with the big one. However, for someone who does not have a trading knowledge, it is always better to find other form of investment as that would be a colossal failure trying to trade with it.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

Starting trade with small amount will not get you far unless of course you were only holding on to your coin for capital appreciation. Trading require some significant some so that your margin can be worth some thing good
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

As far as there are smaller units(fractions) in every currency, you can actually start a trade with a small amount regarding it gives you a value worth of the currency you intend to buy. But your input, determines the output/return you would get in terms of profit.
You definitely can start with a small amount.
Well I think isn't matter if your going to start in a small amount of capital. Your just starting , and I dont see any problem with that. Maybe it is the right thing to do when your a beginner, so that you can see what can a bitcoin can do. You should do a dry run and if that become succesful. There you go to start with a little bit bigger amount. But if it is your first better start with small amount.
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:29:51 PM

this is actually the ideal.. test water first..

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

yeah, as a beginner you have to start with a small amount first to learn, try to trade and watch the market buy when prices fall and resell when prices rise and you already get the profit
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

How much can you spend to trade? If you only can spend about under 100$ to join trading I think it's really hard to get profit from trading although there are a lot of low price cryptocurrency. With small amount of money maybe at least 200 or 300$, you can start with some low price cryptocurrency like SiaCoin, Dogecoin, Bytecoin,....Just try to buy it at lowest price and how for a while then sell it at higher price Smiley)

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

I have started trading with only $200 and I can say that it is enough to make decent profit and all the newbies should start trading with small amounts to understand it better and avoid huge loss as crypto currency is very volatile market and one need to study it first before investing in it. I don't know how much amount you are considering it as small amount but I think $100 is enough to start trading.  
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

It will be better if you just buy some altcoins and hold it at least for one year. Some coins get 5000% gain for each year but you need to do your own research. imagine if you get 5000% in return for only one year and start to trade with that profit Cheesy
It is a good thinking for those who are the newcomer to the business as they should learn about trading by investing in the market practically. It is not very easy to make decisions about your investment for a new one. If you invest 30% of your capital in the market for longer time and again by selling with the profit you can invest in the market and in this way you may have the space in the market.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

I think if you are new in trading world and don't understand selling nuances it's a best choice to start with a small amount. You may see what's going on during trades and if you loose some money that won't finish you up.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

Start small and think for the future, hold is the key, I started from PTC sites and i made a little money on cryptocurrency (try airdrop and bounty campaigns).

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

actually you can start to trade even if you only got small capital. what is important is your skills to trade, you should know first everything on how trading works. so, you do research first and read articles about trading. that small amount will gibve you big profit when you do well in trading.
Yeah, if only people can get to know that it is not really that hard and the hardest part of trading is looking for shortcuts and not knowing exactly what you are doing, With that, a lot of mistakes can be made, it can be so easy to get emotional and overzealous and then end up losing all the funds one started with. With small capital, as long as you are good and know what you are doing, it can get doubled up fast.

I know some of my friends who started this way. Over the years, they were able to make enough from signature campaigns, and then they got enough, learned about trading and combined it with the signature campaign.

Trading is a cool way to earn for those who are ready but I would not be too much in a haste to get started without the knowledge as that would lead such a person to a catastrophic failure.
mrp1994

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

Today profit 85% so far........

You can see all the calls at my poloniex signal channel on telegram.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510441.0
Join for more
https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

If you have much time to spend on trade then I hope it's possible.Yet first you buy very small rate coin like sc, xvg or other.just buy it right time and make profits.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:38:05 PM

Trading might be a good idea but sure to have the better knowledge of understanding what you are doing of, I also myself want to start trading if I find it convenient and common for my knowledge but I also start with just a small amount for a try.

pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

Trading might be a good idea but sure to have the better knowledge of understanding what you are doing of, I also myself want to start trading if I find it convenient and common for my knowledge but I also start with just a small amount for a try.
make a choice, What kind of coin to trade, you can do only Watching the activity closer. The main thing is that the coin was popular, and respond to a price change plus or minus 5%.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

There is only one way for you to start trading with small amount of money or Bitcoin is start with low price cryptocurrency. But it's really hard to get much profit cause the low price cryptocurrency often don't change too much in price, in each pump they often increase only about few satoshi so I think you should earn more money then when you have at least 0.05 - 0.1 BTC I think you can start trading as normal Cheesy

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:11:23 PM

Thats right article.start trading, first need perfect knowledge.If you can not understand what the trade will be.Trade with small amount of money can be made.Find out better cheap rate coins.And hold then you get profits from small amount I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: