Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

As a beginner, you should buy some high potential altcoins. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies have been dipping. It is the right time for investment.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

It is good to take a start with the small amount and then you will be wise and good decision maker so you can become successful in the trading businesses bitcoin is good to use it and to start trading with a small amount is good but you have to be the expert of this market. Once you become expert of the trading then you can become rich in the crypto market.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Just like me, a newbie in trading I need to start in small amount in order for me not to loss big. And for me not to have a fear of losing big money.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

It is good to take a start with the small amount and then you will be wise and good decision maker so you can become successful in the trading businesses bitcoin is good to use it and to start trading with a small amount is good but you have to be the expert of this market. Once you become expert of the trading then you can become rich in the crypto market.

I started my trading activities with small amount because i don't know how it works and if i lose then it's ok. The important thing is i learn how to trade then later on if i have experience now in trading i will change my starting amount to big now.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
I started to trade with small amount of money because I want to try and to experience the trading. I have now many money that I earned from trading altcoins. Do not start to trade big amount of money because there is a high possibility that you will lose your money.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

Just as you need to first listen to the tips they will say here in the forum or in the topic you've made and if you want to learn more about the site you are selling in trading circles you can also first look at youtube because it's required that you learn it well.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1068
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

It is a good example of good trading,  small amount means good start no big losses and  equal practice. As I said in previous statements I wanted to a good observer because it reminds me of HitBTC and Binance,  no one has said that prices might get high or stagnant for a whole period if time, which means you need to accept all of the good outcome of your trades.

yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

It is a good practice to start a small investment before get indulged to big tradings. Requires here to be observant and be resourceful in gaining more knowledge engaging to this business  in the future. One step at a time backed up with patience is the best key .

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

To start trade with little sums is just common sense; much better, start with a demo account with a broker. (some forex brokers allow bitcoin and ethereum)
Trading in risky, you need to know the job.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

We all have to start somewhere; and trading a small amount is highly recommended if you are a newbie in trading. They keys to successful trading are being knowledgeable, hard work, patience and dedication. Learn how the market moves and choose the alts with the highest potentials. Investing with small amounts is definitely a good practice until you are more equipped with knowledge and invest more by then.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

It is not necessary to start trading with some large sums. Most likely, it's better to start with small investments. Develop your money management suitable for your trading strategy. And forward!
Small amounts will help you to make better results. The reason is when someone is investing money as a newbie, he doesn’t know anything about trading or investing. So he only practicing what he has learned. This is the thing when you have equal sighs of loss and happiness of profits roaming around you. So this time must be accompanied with little profit or little loss so that you can absorb it.
Trading is a proper profession and you need to have good skills and knowledge of this market in order to be a successful trader. There are many sites which allow you to practice trading on demo accounts but that does not completely prepare you for the real trading world. You need a lot of experience to be a good trader and for that keep in mind that practicing with small amounts is so far the best strategy for getting experience and profits.
Skills can be acquired and even if you do not have formal education about trading you can still be successful.
With the information that can be access easily online, there is no reason not to improve ourselves, if other people were successful in trading
then definitely we can also do it, we just have to believe and also believe in crypto that will be big in the future.
There are many ways that you can do in order to improve your trading skills. Research is the main key for you to increase your knowledge. Just work hard everyday and I am sure that you can become expert trader someday.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

It is not necessary to start trading with some large sums. Most likely, it's better to start with small investments. Develop your money management suitable for your trading strategy. And forward!
Small amounts will help you to make better results. The reason is when someone is investing money as a newbie, he doesn’t know anything about trading or investing. So he only practicing what he has learned. This is the thing when you have equal sighs of loss and happiness of profits roaming around you. So this time must be accompanied with little profit or little loss so that you can absorb it.
Trading is a proper profession and you need to have good skills and knowledge of this market in order to be a successful trader. There are many sites which allow you to practice trading on demo accounts but that does not completely prepare you for the real trading world. You need a lot of experience to be a good trader and for that keep in mind that practicing with small amounts is so far the best strategy for getting experience and profits.
Skills can be acquired and even if you do not have formal education about trading you can still be successful.
With the information that can be access easily online, there is no reason not to improve ourselves, if other people were successful in trading
then definitely we can also do it, we just have to believe and also believe in crypto that will be big in the future.
I don't think so if we don't have any basic education how can we be successful in trading. I agree that we can find any information in online but which is right and which is fake news how can we analyse. We need some extra skills to understand this crypto trading. I think it is not easy like stock trading, in stocks we can get some paid tips but here people will not believe in paid tips. you have to learn by yourself.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I believe that everything started out from small. Therefore, I don't see anything wrong with starting out from small. Eventually, it will grow bigger if managed and handled very well. The key is to just be more patient because when we rush things to make it bigger, that is the time it has more potential to crumble down.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

You can start trading with small amount but you need strategy you need some technique to make effective your investment so in the future you can get a profit. First you need to study. giving knowlege of your self can give you an advantage to get more effective of your investment. Focus on the coins which have a low price but has a high potential.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

It is practical to use a small amount of capital when you are new in trading. Applying on what you have learn in reading technical analysis of candlestick chart will boost your knowledge about trading.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
best thing to start with in trading is having small amount,so if ever you lose not that hurting because its just little,but if you start in big capital since a newbie in trading has no experienced that much.you will end up losing badly.so just try to trade dont just win money,but win learning and knowledge too mate

mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

As a beginner, you should buy some high potential altcoins. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies have been dipping. It is the right time for investment.
It is necessary to learn first. It won't even take a little time before the little the OP has will finish before realizing that he could not even get the experience to learn. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. After learning, then he can now try out the experience to see if it is something he really wants to do or not and also apply the knowledge he has learned to get going.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Trying is the best option to learn the things that you want to earn. In trading you should start from scratch or better small amount in order to avoid the big losses that may occur through your wrong decision.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

There is no difference what kind of deposit you are trading on the market. You can start with small amount.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

First is you need to get a hold of an asset to trade. For most people, they either get a small amount of bitcoin or ethereum to trade. Then, having a good enough capital to start, then now find a trading site that has active trades daily and then trade for coins that are of the lower tier in terms of value but has good potential to rise in only a matter of days up to a few weeks. Also, make sure that you have enough spare fund to pay for trades, there are trading sites that impose fees on trades, so be ready for that as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: