Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
compimprove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

It's simple if you just by some potential altcoin, or bitcoin actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

You’ll have to do some research and get into low market cap coins and hope for big returns. Then just reivest profits else where , till your ready to hodl.
That is very reasonable because you need more experience to be able to succeed in this market. Take the time to learn the basics of the cryptocurrency market before investing, be a professional investor because you can only grow in the same market when you invest seriously in it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MickDaster

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

it is yeah, in a very strong bull market implement that when bear season kicks in
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

Its not as simple as it seems. You need to know about the background of the Altcoin, know the price history, current market condition, learn how to read those charts and a lot more to learn so its not as easy as picking a number in the lottery, pay and wait for for the draw. This the reason why there's a lot of people who fails in trading, because of bad advise from other who says its easy.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:37:09 AM

Its not as simple as it seems. You need to know about the background of the Altcoin, know the price history, current market condition, learn how to read those charts and a lot more to learn so its not as easy as picking a number in the lottery, pay and wait for for the draw. This the reason why there's a lot of people who fails in trading, because of bad advise from other who says its easy.
Traders needs to be more aware on what the idea behind such coin, some coins hyped only on a specific span of time due to some manipulation, though I remember I started that way but atleast I learned that we should not get easily attracted on an alt without any research.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

It is not a bad idea if you will start to trade with small amount of money. I am sure that you can get many information by starting trade with small amount of money. The key to become successful trader is just believe in yourself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

You are not tycoon so don't exchange a digital money. Since this is likewise one of the betting whenever it will more benefit or more misfortune in your cash. Little sum is likewise cash so don't squander the cash first you should increase some information in digital currency and you will endeavor to join a few undertakings after you will put resources into exchanging. This is the correct path in exchanging.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

You are not tycoon so don't exchange a digital money. Since this is likewise one of the betting whenever it will more benefit or more misfortune in your cash. Little sum is likewise cash so don't squander the cash first you should increase some information in digital currency and you will endeavor to join a few undertakings after you will put resources into exchanging. This is the correct path in exchanging.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
Trading skill is very important for you to grow easily your money. It is hard to start to trade with small amount money because the profit that you can get is also small. You should always use effective trading strategy for you to increase your capital easily.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:07:28 AM

You should  start with a small amount. you can invest your money in to alts coin that is price is low. but you should is better to just observe the market before you invest money.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

Yes you can trade  with small amount you can start buy doge because doge is small amount  buy and buy hold wait for it when become
high value then so many coin with small amount choose wisely not all is legit at first the price is good but then the scam is so cautious but that's really the gamble so you should be ready to beat or win
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

Trial and error that is the best concept to practice yourself in trading.
I think it is a nice idea for newbies that start a small amount in trading in order t avoid the big loss that make occur from their wrong decision. Atleast this they can learn from experiences .
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

Option A:

Choose an altcoin. Research about that altcoin. If altcoin is not
a scam and have a good technology buy that altcoin. Wait until
profit. Repeat.

Option B:

Buy bitcoin. Wait until profit. Repeat.

Hint:

Indicators are useful like RSI and MACD to determine the good
time to buy and sell.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

You can start trading by your small amount of money but consider the risk of it.  If you lose then new lesson learn and remember you are still newbie so there are multiple challenge you will encounter. My advice is just keep reading in this forum to enhance your knowledge when it comes to trading.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

I think we can start trading with a small amount the we only have to choose and buy the verry low price  coin and then we should wait and hold until it will rise by then we can sell but I think if we start trading with a small amount we can only gain a small amount also depending on the price holding is really great strategy to gain.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:17 AM

Of course you can start. I'm also starting with a small amount. I think it can become huge amount if you are patient and careful. In the crypto world, there's nothing as a small amount.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:14:36 AM

If you want to start trading with small amount.  You can invest to alts that has lesser price. From that you can gain greater amount if ever pump will occur.  For now it is better to just observe the market before you invest.

Well, its true that invest in altcoin which has lower price is much more profitable if the price hit many time. And also with small amount you have 5x or more in short time.
Butbi always remind them that higher profit opportunity will risk our capital higher than lower profit. So profit and risk are always together
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Ofcourse you can start a trading with a small money. Most of the beginners start trading with just a little amount of money. Make that small amount a capital to practice trading. If you make that small money big, then congrats!

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

Ofcourse you can start a trading with a small money. Most of the beginners start trading with just a little amount of money. Make that small amount a capital to practice trading. If you make that small money big, then congrats!
I think that the best and most universal way, and this is first to participate in the signature of the company, where you will earn starting capital and at the same time learn many interesting moments about the crypto currency.

]
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

certainly can, no matter how much capital you have of course can follow the trading. tpi with small capital results obtained is also not large, but with patience and persistence small capital can be increased. janga forgot to learn the right trading tricks, if less understand better searching for much information tenteng trading. I suggest if you want to start trading often selectively see coin market cap, because it can help when you want to sell and buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: