Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting trade with small amount  (Read 3949 times)
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Preferably a minimum of$1,000. There are many analytical groups, you can take information from there, see the portfolios of major investors. I suggest to split the balance into 4 parts and try, until you reach 2000-5000$. Already there 2 parts to share
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

If you know how to trade you can invest for a short time. And if you do not know how to trade, you can lose all the money. I advise you to invest for a long time or participate in bounty campaigns.

osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

How to start a trade with small amount?
I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?

Trading depends on the amount you are starting up with (which is your capital), and no matter how small it is, it should be able to beat the transaction fee, cause if it is not bigger than the transaction fee, then you are not ready. And if your capital is small and above transaction fees, then you will have to go in for cheap altcoins and wait for a long run. And that is where you can earn well as a trader with small capital.
This is only if you will like to go for a long run form of trading.
Bjornny

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

It's a nice trader bot, i can recommend it  Wink
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/ucsEP0eW/file.html
virusscan-> https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/741ec95e19c8698b582af15e309ea2ab48aff466dfabe2344f060bd8dd967fe7/detection
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

I am not a millionaire.I have jaust some money.I want to trade with my small amount.can I do this?Then how?
I believe you can trade with small money, we can see the market in recent days are showing signs of recovery is extremely clear, bitcoin prices and altcoin are extremely strong. This is a great opportunity for you to enter the trade. There are plenty of coin at reasonable prices that you can buy and trade like NEO, XRP, LTC, BCC.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:22 PM

I believe you can trade with small money, we can see the market in recent days are showing signs of recovery is extremely clear, bitcoin prices and altcoin are extremely strong. This is a great opportunity for you to enter the trade. There are plenty of coin at reasonable prices that you can buy and trade like NEO, XRP, LTC, BCC.
I think no yet my friend, people are saying that it's recovering but i still see the main color on the market right now is covering by red.
I guess the recovery should be show up at least in the next 2 months not now and i bet with you, it will be huge.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

You dont need to be a millionaire to start trading. First thing you need to do is study some skills in trading and make some research about the coin you are going to trade. You can trade a small amount with a low value coin or just joined in an active ICO, the value of the coin is more cheap and have some bonuses.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

If you are only a beginner always begin to trade with small amount. Because trading is a very risky thing.
A smaller amount can only gain small profit, but it is not bad for a beginner. Just pick the right coin you will gonna trade with.
Just remember what Warren Buffet told, in taking risk: never test the depth of the river with both feet".

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

If you start with a small amount to train your trading skills and gain experience then this is normal. But if you are going to make money, then this is only possible at great risk and there is a high probability of losing everything.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Day trading lets you profit from Bitcoin without having to understand its technical complexities nor hold a long-term position in a new form of money, which is still considered experimental.

Bitcoin’s volatility remains much higher than most other trading instruments, with the exception of alternative cryptocurrencies. This means you’re likely to find plenty of tradeable action in the Bitcoin market. For better or worse, Bitcoin seldom has dull, sideways price action!
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

If you start with a small amount to train your trading skills and gain experience then this is normal. But if you are going to make money, then this is only possible at great risk and there is a high probability of losing everything.

Just start what you can afford to lose so if you have high tolerance in risk then go for it. Small or big amount is not the issue here because what's matter the most is how you make the most out of it and get profit. At the end of the day you'll ask yourself how much you profit and how much you'd loss.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Just start what you can afford to lose so if you have high tolerance in risk then go for it. Small or big amount is not the issue here because what's matter the most is how you make the most out of it and get profit. At the end of the day you'll ask yourself how much you profit and how much you'd loss.

Just like what the OP said, I think he just want to try to do trading on crypto because he don't know how to do it so. He just makes a practice trading in start of small amounts so that if ever it will be failed  its not much hurt to feel so. And if he really wants to learn more try to look some video that rely on crypto trading, then I'm sure he can gain much knowledge of it.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Do not expect that you can easily grow your money if you will start trading with small amount of money. Trading is not easy job and it requires a lot of techniques and strategies for you to grow your money.

criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

First of all you have to find an exchange without first deposit. Then you can trade with your small amount. There is no difference, you just will get smaller profit.
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

You can choose the stock exchange where there are no minimum restrictions. Open a trading account there. Choose coins for example from top 20 with the lowest price and start trading them.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

Yes, that's a good idea.

If you want to make a profit by trading, you have to learn how to trade, and you can start trading with a small amount of money.

A long-term deal will allow you to learn more, and slowly through the accumulation of funds, you will become richer.
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

Yes, that's a good idea.

If you want to make a profit by trading, you have to learn how to trade, and you can start trading with a small amount of money.

A long-term deal will allow you to learn more, and slowly through the accumulation of funds, you will become richer.

not all traders that starts at small amount became riches. some of them lost their money that's why they chose to stop trading and go to their work instead . but if they tried hard and they got a profit at least 1-5%. it will be better for them to start buying coins and hold

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

You are still beginner so for me it is good decision if you will trade with small amount of money. You should experience first to trade cryptocurrency for you to learn different techniques that you can use to gain money.

usama98

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Bitcoin prices are too high nowadays it's not suitable for small investment, go for bittrex, polinex etc. And keep your eyes on some experienced traders and follow their advices.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Initially I also invested a small amount, but also thanks to that money I have a better understanding of the crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: