Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

I can’t believe that such project just came out of nowhere? Have they had some base that was starting point of this program?
I found information that World Wi-Fi is based on successful business in regular operation. I’m talking about “Radius wi fi” and “Adrenta” that work in sphere of hotpoints and advertisement. I think it is a good beginning for this platform.
It makes sense now.  This experience could help the team to build a profitable business. What about advisors? Are they some really good experts in this branch?
Yeeees. Those guys know what to do with crypto and young start-ups, especially, if we are talking about decentralization infrastructure projects.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

I can’t believe that such project just came out of nowhere? Have they had some base that was starting point of this program?
I found information that World Wi-Fi is based on successful business in regular operation. I’m talking about “Radius wi fi” and “Adrenta” that work in sphere of hotpoints and advertisement. I think it is a good beginning for this platform.
It makes sense now.  This experience could help the team to build a profitable business. What about advisors? Are they some really good experts in this branch?
Yeeees. Those guys know what to do with crypto and young start-ups, especially, if we are talking about decentralization infrastructure projects.
I read some information about them. Their team and advisors are very impressive people. I hope this project will get its place.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

I read some information about them. Their team and advisors are very impressive people. I hope this project will get its place.
Of course it will. How many projects can offer such interesting advantages?
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Of course it will. How many projects can offer such interesting advantages?
I haven’t heard any of them! So maybe I would like to mine some WeTokens for me before it is too late
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

This application definitely has a future, the project will be able to interest a large number of users . I hope the developers will realize their ideas
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

This application definitely has a future, the project will be able to interest a large number of users . I hope the developers will realize their ideas
Well, of course, shoot those projects that are really interesting and that can offer users what they need, and Internet access in the modern world is necessary for everyone.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

Well, of course, shoot those projects that are really interesting and that can offer users what they need, and Internet access in the modern world is necessary for everyone.
The only thing that I do not particularly like is advertising in the application, so do not look everywhere one advertisement, and in this application will have to look at it again)
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

The only thing that I do not particularly like is advertising in the application, so do not look everywhere one advertisement, and in this application will have to look at it again)
Advertising in its network gives host salary, who will give the use your router just like that, I think such enthusiasts no.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Advertising in its network gives host salary, who will give the use your router just like that, I think such enthusiasts no.
I understand that those people who provide their routers for the output should be rewarded, but I think that this is not quite the correct way to reward through the introduction of advertising.
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Now everything is built on marketing, everywhere one is ,we just live in a time on YouTube in every video in the store ,freeway signs in the Newspapers everywhere advertising. I think people are already accustomed to advertising and treat it calmly.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

It will be a good way to generate income for some cafes or bars,shopping centers and other institutions. There are a lot of people in such places, and if everyone connects to the wifi per day can gather a good amount.
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

It will be a good way to generate income for some cafes or bars,shopping centers and other institutions. There are a lot of people in such places, and if everyone connects to the wifi per day can gather a good amount.
Naturally, the owners of such institutions will look at this platform ,because this is an additional way of income for the entrepreneur, but for an ordinary person who gives Wi-Fi from home profit will be small.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

insanely interesting project with a terrific idea, which would be very cool to embody in reality!
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Naturally, the owners of such institutions will look at this platform ,because this is an additional way of income for the entrepreneur, but for an ordinary person who gives Wi-Fi from home profit will be small.
But it will accumulate a very good amount if systematically distribute Wi-Fi each day, the most important thing that the place was less crowded, and over time will turn a very nice profit I think.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

insanely interesting project with a terrific idea, which would be very cool to embody in reality!

I agree, I have been thinking about this for a long time and finally this project has appeared, I think we have taken one step closer to the new
leow

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

But it will accumulate a very good amount if systematically distribute Wi-Fi each day, the most important thing that the place was less crowded, and over time will turn a very nice profit I think.
Well profit it depends on many factors , primarily factor is the growth of the value of the token on the presale it will cost 0.10 USD ,the average is wi-fi is 0.30$, but it is on presale , I think the price will rise .
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

I agree, I have been thinking about this for a long time and finally this project has appeared, I think we have taken one step closer to the new

I agree with you, the project will help people around the world be always in touch, it will be a real revolution
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

I agree with you, the project will help people around the world be always in touch, it will be a real revolution

Yes, this is what the world needs right now, that people are all independent from the Internet
Neymar10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Yes, this is what the world needs right now, that people are all independent from the Internet

I always wanted to be able to access the Internet anywhere in the world, regardless of your country and your budget
Seidr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

I always wanted to be able to access the Internet anywhere in the world, regardless of your country and your budget

Yes, yes, it's really very cool, I thought that it's impossible to realize
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: