Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO]📶World Wi-Fi 🌎 – Global decentralized free Wi-Fi network🚀⚡️🔥  (Read 102605 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Why do you think so? Where do you get such conclusions from?

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression?   Huh
Well, I definitely do not know about this, it seems to be.
But a very small percentage, which in the future will go to the development of the platform.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

In addition, I'm not sure what exactly this display of advertising is more effective than other methods that are used now.
Why do you think so? Where do you get such conclusions from?

Because I'm not sure that this way of displaying advertising will really work and will be of interest to advertisers.
Why do you say that? Have you tried comparing this method of advertising with others? Do you really have any research or calculations?
The founders of the project analyzed this area and compared their platform with other methods, and it turned out that it is profitable.
Now, in order to display the advertising of your product, you have to go to special services that are engaged in displaying contextual advertising, and often it is very expensive for downloaders and brings much less money for those who are trying to make money on the display of advertising. Because most of the profit is taken by the platform itself.
Here everything raises completely differently and there are no such losses.
That is, this platform will not charge a percentage of each ad impression?   Huh
Well, I definitely do not know about this, it seems to be.
But a very small percentage, which in the future will go to the development of the platform.
If this is really so, which is very good!
I hope I get a really good platform, I wish good luck to the developers!  Smiley
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

In which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Well, I have not heard that there will be any restrictions in this regard. I think this platform will work all over the world.
Yes, I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
I mean the countries in which this platform will operate after the end of ICO
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

Yes, I understand that in the end this platform will become popular and will work all over the world, but I had in mind the very first launch.
It actually will depend on the amount that the developers will collect for the entire time of ISO.
That is, the more the amount is, the more regions this platform will cover.
More you can look at the Whitepaper, there are these details.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

It actually will depend on the amount that the developers will collect for the entire time of ISO.
That is, the more the amount is, the more regions this platform will cover.
More you can look at the Whitepaper, there are these details.
Thanks for the information, I will definitely check it out.  Smiley
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

This application definitely has a future, the project will be able to interest a large number of users . I hope the developers will realize their ideas
Well, of course, shoot those projects that are really interesting and that can offer users what they need, and Internet access in the modern world is necessary for everyone.
The only thing that I do not particularly like is advertising in the application, so do not look everywhere one advertisement, and in this application will have to look at it again)
Advertising in its network gives host salary, who will give the use your router just like that, I think such enthusiasts no.
I understand that those people who provide their routers for the output should be rewarded, but I think that this is not quite the correct way to reward through the introduction of advertising.

Maybe they have a different idea behind the project and they have already succeeded in it. But most confusing thing how they are going to integrate the reward system because owners will not charge anything but how can they benefit from the advertiser.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

What about the dates of the  ICO?
Is the project on the stage now?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

At the moment pre-sale takes place, it will go even more than 41 days.
ICO is planned after the end of this campaign. Approximately March-April
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

This is excellent, thanks for the information.
But for some reason it seems to me that this is a long time, is not it?  Huh
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

What do you mean? I do not quite understand what you mean
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

I'm talking about the fact that many other projects do not stretch pre-sale and ICO for such a long time.
Why did the founders of this project decide to stretch the collection period for so long?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

I'm talking about the fact that many other projects do not stretch pre-sale and ICO for such a long time.
Why did the founders of this project decide to stretch the collection period for so long?

Well, it's obvious that if the founders decided that this period is suitable for them, then they came to this not just so, right?
Calculations were carried out, a work plan and many different subtleties were drawn up. Such decisions are not accepted "simply because", it is calculated in advance and planned.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

Well, it's obvious that if the founders decided that this period is suitable for them, then they came to this not just so, right?
Calculations were carried out, a work plan and many different subtleties were drawn up. Such decisions are not accepted "simply because", it is calculated in advance and planned.
Yes, maybe you're right, thanks for the answers
I wish good luck to the team of developers of this project! Cheesy
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

actually this is a long time ,so i hope there will not postpone in future  .go head with plan ,protect investor and their investment.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

But for some reason it seems to me that this is a long time, is not it?  Huh

actually this is a long time ,so i hope there will not postpone in future  .go head with plan ,protect investor and their investment.
the timing of ISO depends on many factors. therefore, the reasoning time slowly or quickly here not taken into account. the main thing is that the team successfully conducted the ISO has collected the necessary funds and then implemented the project on time.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Tell us about the idea of your project)
What is the mission of your project?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

Huh
The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Huh
The World Wi-Fi is a free decentralized wi-¬ network based on private routers, most of them are residential. Every router owner may share exceed broadband capacity and allow users to connect to free internet and earn cryptocurrency. Users will watch short advertisement while connecting, and start browsing the free internet. Advertisers will pay directly to the router owners for each ad view on their network. Win-Win for everyone. World Wi-Fi is an global project built by the community.
How do you plan to develop?
What is the main market for your project?
 Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: