Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which expedited shipping option would you like to see:
Flat fee Overnight with insurance ($300+) - 31 (23.7%)
Flat fee Two-Day with insurance($200+) - 39 (29.8%)
Flat fee Overnight, no insurance ($150) - 19 (14.5%)
Flat fee Two-Day with no insurance ($99) - 42 (32.1%)
Total Voters: 131

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 255 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING***  (Read 576754 times)
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:53:37 PM

sorry for OT, I did some calculations 3 months ago - 1,000,000 Ghash per sec around September  - not a bad guess Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228964.msg2452732#msg2452732

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

poostang

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:06:26 PM

So its split between break even or lose money on these if its near the end of Oct?  Basically the guys in August will make 400% on there investment and us October guys will lose or break even???
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:13:24 PM

So its split between break even or lose money on these if its near the end of Oct?  Basically the guys in August will make 400% on there investment and us October guys will lose or break even???
Nobody will be making 400% in one short month. Roll Eyes

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Ridicuss

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:17:26 PM

Can you tell me the method or show me the calculator that shows 400%??

400% on 19K?

hmm

Man, I wish I could change my avatar!
Ridicuss

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:21:49 PM

Hey, wait a minute. I have an Aug order hashing right now. i'm set for life. LOL

Quitting job Monday. Woohoo!  {SARCAZM!} LOL

At any rate I hope 400% is correct. I just cant make the math work.

poostang

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:32:48 PM

Sorry I was sarcastically stating a high percentage but the message was lost in the text.  If you buy a 400 g/h unit for 8 grand all the calculators I used say you should make 8 grand in August (don't know what day you got it, lets say august first) and 6 grand in september, 4 grand in october and 2 grand in november.  Now you've already made 150% profit and the setup will run at whatever the future holds for miners, possible making 1k a month when it levels out.  

If you buy in october you will already be down 10,000 worth of mining, it seems to me atleast.  I put an order in, and want to run it anways in hopes that the price increase of coins in the future will offset future higher difficulties and believe will stay profitable for awhile.  I'm just a newb here guys don't take it so personal!
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:36:30 PM

Sorry I was sarcastically stating a high percentage but the message was lost in the text.  If you buy a 400 g/h unit for 8 grand all the calculators I used say you should make 8 grand in August (don't know what day you got it, lets say august first) and 6 grand in september, 4 grand in october and 2 grand in november.  Now you've already made 150% profit and the setup will run at whatever the future holds for miners, possible making 1k a month when it levels out.  

If you buy in october you will already be down 10,000 worth of mining, it seems to me atleast.  I put an order in, and want to run it anways in hopes that the price increase of coins in the future will offset future higher difficulties and believe will stay profitable for awhile.  I'm just a newb here guys don't take it so personal!
august prices were a lot higher than october prices anyway, did you concider that? august starterkit = 1000 EUR without vat here, I think it was around 15k EUR or so? One within europe would pay anouther ~20% vat on top of that. Just sayin

Hai
poostang

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 08:41:00 PM

august prices were a lot higher than october prices anyway, did you concider that? august starterkit = 1000 EUR without vat here, I think it was around 15k EUR or so? One within europe would pay anouther ~20% vat on top of that. Just sayin

No didn't consider that.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:42:04 PM

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Please don't be offended by this, but I still have an august order for a starter kit #13X that hasn't budged. I REALLY hoped that it would be tested, packed, and shipped (or at least by the door to ship) by the end of the weekend.

Its going to be September 9th at the earliest when my unit ships, which is nearly 2 weeks later than hoped in the 'by the end of august' shipping estimates. This is tremendously faster than BFL has/will manage, but slightly disspointing as every day that goes by is a significant reduction of its lifetime income.

Many thanks for your work so far, and I am sure that a lot of other orders >#100 feel the same way, particularly if the remaining units are "testing" all weekend long into the 100TH pool

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
americandesi

Activity: 518

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:01:22 PM

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Please don't be offended by this, but I still have an august order for a starter kit #13X that hasn't budged. I REALLY hoped that it would be tested, packed, and shipped (or at least by the door to ship) by the end of the weekend.

Its going to be September 9th at the earliest when my unit ships, which is nearly 2 weeks later than hoped in the 'by the end of august' shipping estimates. This is tremendously faster than BFL has/will manage, but slightly disspointing as every day that goes by is a significant reduction of its lifetime income.

Many thanks for your work so far, and I am sure that a lot of other orders >#100 feel the same way, particularly if the remaining units are "testing" all weekend long into the 100TH pool

+1. I share the same opinion. I have 2 orders in raneg #13x and #14x

@Dave : From your posts today, we see that you are reading our posts but refraining from posting the status about the shipment.
I agree that you guys have been tired and we completely understand that you and your team have a personal life as well.

But a single line update on what is going on with the rest of the orders with Aug delivery would have been appreciated. Last we know is that some of the orders upto ~ # 100 were shipped on Wednesday. In your earlier posts, you mentioned that some of them are stuck in customs and other on the way.

Atleast let us know what orders (if any) were shipped on Thursday and Friday and when can we expect our orders to be shipped.
I seriously hoped that atleast my order status would change to "Ready to be shipped" by weekend but that never happened.

No offense but you have shown exceptional customer service in the past as compared to any other ASIC company. But please keep us updated. I don't mind if it is late by another day but atleast keep us posted about it.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:08:49 PM

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

@Dave : From your posts today, we see that you are reading our posts but refraining from posting the status about the shipment.
I agree that you guys have been tired and we completely understand that you and your team have a personal life as well.

But a single line update on what is going on with the rest of the orders with Aug delivery would have been appreciated. Last we know is that some of the orders upto ~ # 100 were shipped on Wednesday. In your earlier posts, you mentioned that some of them are stuck in customs and other on the way.

Atleast let us know what orders (if any) were shipped on Thursday and Friday and when can we expect our orders to be shipped.
I seriously hoped that atleast my order status would change to "Ready to be shipped" by weekend but that never happened.

No offense but you have shown exceptional customer service in the past as compared to any other ASIC company. But please keep us updated. I don't mind if it is late by another day but atleast keep us posted about it.

+3 nuff said.  Close to $300 a day is a lot by anyone's standards.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Ridicuss

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:07:04 AM

Sorry for my sarcasm Poostang. The August 400GH/s kit was US $19,000 and not delivered until they said they would, end of Aug to get out the door. Early Sept in my case to get to my house. So all sarcasm aside. Facts $19,000 400GH/s Call it Sept 1 for cheating purposes and run those numbers.

mdbssm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:57:17 AM

+3 nuff said.  Close to $300 a day is a lot by anyone's standards.

+4.

My starter kit order and full kit order were 4 hrs apart on July 8th. Starter arrived friday and is working great. Full kit not shipped.
mdbssm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:04:03 AM

Sorry for my sarcasm Poostang. The August 400GH/s kit was US $19,000 and not delivered until they said they would, end of Aug to get out the door. Early Sept in my case to get to my house. So all sarcasm aside. Facts $19,000 400GH/s Call it Sept 1 for cheating purposes and run those numbers.

Have you seen this spreadsheet?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236050.0

It has been updated a number of times since the original post date. When I ordered my 400GH kit on July 8th, it predicted a diff of 50 mil for late Aug/early Sept, and a total BTC ROI of 378 BTC for 12 months. Sounds great right?

What a difference 2 months makes. The exponential function has become, more exponential. The diff is 86 mil now. One year prediction now 108 BTC for 400GH delivering this week.

buzzdave (OP)
VIP

Activity: 472

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 01:25:04 AM

I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

skrazy

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:31:22 AM

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

Appreciated very much. I will hold tight on hardware.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:44:44 AM

Appreciated very much. I will hold tight on hardware.

If this is true then I am more than satisfied with the decision. I hope tomorrow you can elaborate, because I can accept a delayed shipment if 'compensated for lost income'. A timeframe would be greatly appreciated alongside the update

Smiley

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:46:11 AM

I have a spare brand new M-board + rB-Pi + PCI-E power cables that I do not need. Would want to exchange for a working 25GH/s H-Board. USA only. Anyone interested?

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Jason Ling

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:02:40 AM

Sounds like August orders are not completely shipped out yet?  What % of August orders have not been shipped?

I see Dave has mentioned compensation - what kind of compensation is being provided?

I have been considering placing an October order but looks like a reasonable timeframe to expect delivery would be Nov/Dec, would this be accurate?
americandesi

Activity: 518

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:09:44 AM

I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

@Dave - I appreciate your time and thank you very much for updating the status. Am more than satisfied with the compensation being offered for starter kits. I have several of them lined up for august delivery so i was kind of worried.

Hope you can elaborate more on this tomorrow about when we can expect the starter kits to be shipped out and will they be coming with v1 M-Boards or v 2.0 boards.

Looking forward to hearing from you in this regards.
Thanks and hope you had a great weekend.!

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 255 »
  Print  

Jump to: