Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:37:53 AM

The most important conclusion is that Ken should get on-site help from qualified personnel, working as a team, so that communication and task assignment can be done at maximum efficiency. Smiley

...and, with the advisory board rage-quitting in a "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" moment,  the most important conclusion for the ActM playvestors is ... Huh
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:41:38 AM

By the way, when the new PR guy comes into the picture the new thread will be self-moderated.  I ran this idea by Ken and he likes it.  So these trolls really did us a favour here so that we're much more prepared around game time, and this move wouldn't happen if it wasn't for them.  Thanks guys..  Grin

crumbs

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:43:30 AM

By the way, when the new PR guy comes into the picture the new thread will be self-moderated.  I ran this idea by Ken and he likes it.  So these trolls really did us a favour here so that we're much more prepared around game time, and this move wouldn't happen if it wasn't for them.  Thanks guys..  Grin

What makes u think PR V2.0 won't rage-quit Cheesy
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:49:00 AM

Holy shit look at Icedrill right now.. over half a million shares for sale before the .0016 sell wall!  
I could post a picture of a little fairy pointing and laughing at ".0012" right now, but I won't.  And here you are laughing at activemining shareholders who got in with actm at .0005.   Cheesy

Oh what's that? Icedrill is nothing more than an end customer of hashfast?  You mean you guys aren't actually making your own chips?   Cheesy  This sounds way worse than having shitty marketing/PR..

minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:55:26 AM

I agree icedrill is utter joke of a proposition but this latest for ACtM is also a bit of a joke. The timing is damaging. If the Board wanted to go quietly they could have waited till the PR guy took over.
crumbs

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:57:52 AM

Holy shit look at Icedrill right now.. over half a million shares for sale before the .0016 sell wall!  
I could post a picture of a little fairy pointing and laughing at ".0012" right now, but I won't.  And here you are laughing at activemining shareholders who got in with actm at .0005.   Cheesy

Oh what's that? Icedrill is nothing more than an end customer of hashfast?  You mean you guys aren't actually making your own chips?   Cheesy  This sounds way worse than having shitty marketing/PR..

Get back on the boat! Cheesy

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:58:11 AM

I agree icedrill is utter joke of a proposition but this latest for ACtM is also a bit of a joke. The timing is damaging. If the Board wanted to go quietly they could have waited till the PR guy took over.

The board never existed, IMO.   It was a loose group of volunteers who wanted to organize suggestions.  That's all.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 05:38:25 PM

Get back on the boat! Cheesy

Boat broke in half and sunk, can't get back on:

You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now. They will be in the assembly house for a few days before they make their way to us in Sweden  and of course via the fastest method possible.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say that while we have remained as silent as possible on our simulations and only promised figures that we know we can meet. we will not down clock our chips to 400 we will release all our machines with the greatest hashing power we can. So yes the rumors are true Jupiter will be greater than 400 by a significant margin as a free gift from us to all our loyal customers. The first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video so you can all see exactly how fast we can make Jupiter run.

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-36

How is it that KnC can get a full custom 28nm chip done before ACTM can do an EZ-Copy Quasi-ASIC one?

Good luck to all remaining ACTM investards.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:37:51 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 07:04:56 PM by WildFire.ca

VMC needs to lower the price of our Gold and Silver Module's.

You trolls are amusing. Its amazing how much time you spend in here and you can't make the price move one Satoshi. Our advisory board quit yesterday, we had less then amazing sales numbers published and the price did not budge. The people that are in ActM at the moment are not going anywhere. We understand the potential that this company has and the BTC we have in here is our personal long term investment funds that we are able to use to hold stocks long term (In the BTC world) for a positive outcome. I was wondering if IceCracker's share holders are cashing out because he spends his time in our thread trying to get us to bail out of ActM though fear mongering instead of working on his IPO. I hear getting people to move there money due to fear and lies is real popular in the BTC world right now. Besides if you had a great IPO listed you would not have to say one word to us about how shitty ActM is, you would be telling us how your fantastic product is far superior to ours. I guess I just wanted to thank you for amusing us while we wait for our profits to come in.

Edit: I bought up a bunch of cheep shares yesterday.. nom nom nom

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
crumbs

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:15:11 PM

Ding ding ding~!  
21:11 (S) 1000 @ 0.00250000 ACTIVEMINING

Break out the bubbly!  
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:16:32 PM

crumbs that was a selloff by me, initiating a short term flip with labcoin.
Don't worry, if the flip is successful, those funds are coming right back to ACTM Smiley
the IRC crew knows this as I gave them a heads up.

Effayy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:18:11 PM

Sorry to interrupt this little love-fest but I have a question:

When prices were dropped on the mining hardware, we're those discounts grandfathered to those who already per-ordered? If so, was the discounted price reflected in the monthly stats provided earlier in the thread?

BTC: 1FJ6nP3BmEDrpGZP5UtaGUrssV3A6rnhpU
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Sorry to interrupt this little love-fest but I have a question:

When prices were dropped on the mining hardware, we're those discounts grandfathered to those who already per-ordered? If so, was the discounted price reflected in the monthly stats provided earlier in the thread?

preorders are never grandfathered.  You pay a premium for being the first in line.  As you make your way through the order queue, price should become cheaper.  This is how all companies so far have played this..

crumbs

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:20:13 PM

crumbs that was a selloff by me, initiating a short term flip with labcoin.
Don't worry, if the flip is successful, those funds are coming right back to ACTM Smiley
the IRC crew knows this as I gave them a heads up.

Awesome!  Trade 'er like a redheaded stepchild!
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:29:47 PM

Great post VE, doubtless that'll do wonders to further the feeling of helplessness ActM shareholders are experiencing.

ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:33:50 PM

Great post VE, doubtless that'll do wonders to further the feeling of helplessness ActM shareholders are experiencing.

He offers so much good information man. I mean He only trades like he has the worst case of ADD known to man and hes making some serious cheddar, I mean seriously serious ..
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:42:09 PM

He offers so much good information man. I mean He only trades like he has the worst case of ADD known to man and hes making some serious cheddar, I mean seriously serious ..

ha, havent seen you post in a while. this whole place has become unbearable to look at

ok
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 08:43:27 PM

Where was this sell off then? BF or btct?

VE are your shares not on btct?  If not, why aquire  more on BF?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 08:44:07 PM

btct.
I've had numerous discussions about BTCT vs BF shares and I don't want to get into that debate again. 

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 08:48:31 PM

btct.
I've had numerous discussions about BTCT vs BF shares and I don't want to get into that debate again. 

I only wondered because I'm sure I recall you giving a guarantee that you wouldn't sell the famous 120,000 shares on btct and repurchase on BF for profit.  Anyway it's your business where you buy additional shares over the 120,000 you got Ken to transfer.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: