Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:49:40 PM

come on guys, crumbs has the cutest icon and those Tinkerbell pictures, he posted,  are cute too.
Ummm.. maybe this part of hes recovery therapy after that goatse happening?

Now, who in advisory board can write up a short, smart, caring and while also believable press release about price cuts and make sure it's posted on very BTC news site? Anyone?

I told Ken yesterday over the phone that this needs to happen ASAP.  From what I gathered, the Advisory board was pretty much in the dark on the price cut (not really a smart move on Ken's behalf).  Nonetheless, what's done is done, and there's no changing it, unless he decides to lower the prices even further.  Still, we need to be getting some publicity from the reduced prices.

What do you mean by "what's done is done" ?
Most normal people do not read this fucked up thread. So, this is still news. No excuses.

We have received some attention here: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinStocks/comments/1mc1mw/vmcactivemining_drastically_cut_prices_of_the/

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:52:32 PM

And even after slashing prices the competition is still going to be ahead.

Sigh.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 05:53:27 PM

alot going on in the mining securities world at the moment
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:08:14 PM

come on guys, crumbs has the cutest icon and those Tinkerbell pictures, he posted,  are cute too.
Ummm.. maybe this part of hes recovery therapy after that goatse happening?

Now, who in advisory board can write up a short, smart, caring and while also believable press release about price cuts and make sure it's posted on very BTC news site? Anyone?

I told Ken yesterday over the phone that this needs to happen ASAP.  From what I gathered, the Advisory board was pretty much in the dark on the price cut (not really a smart move on Ken's behalf).  Nonetheless, what's done is done, and there's no changing it, unless he decides to lower the prices even further.  Still, we need to be getting some publicity from the reduced prices.

What do you mean by "what's done is done" ?
Most normal people do not read this fucked up thread. So, this is still news. No excuses.

Meaning that Ken took it upon himself to do a price decrease, without notifying any board members, and thus missing out on a fantastic PR opportunity. Still, reduced prices are good news, and we can only hope that if Ken has something else to announce in the coming weeks (wink), that he'll handle it with a little more grace. Really hoping that he'll have a credible PR team by then.

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:10:26 PM

Sigh.

Remember, there is room for a number of players in this space - no single company has a monopoly on profit. ActM has a great partnership in eASIC which gives mainstream, "real world" credibility to this operation.

There is still quite a bit of time on the clock and as far as publically-traded mining operations go, ActM still stands the best chance of delivering.

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:15:29 PM

Sigh.

Remember, there is room for a number of players in this space - no single company has a monopoly on profit. ActM has a great partnership in eASIC which gives mainstream, "real world" credibility to this operation.

There is still quite a bit of time on the clock and as far as publically-traded mining operations go, ActM still stands the best chance of delivering.

The trouble is I keep hearing how all the private companies (Hashfast, Cointerra, Bitfury, are all super funded super companies with super chips. Its actually making me a bit depressed)
tom.hashemi

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:23:23 PM

Sigh.

The trouble is I keep hearing how all the private companies (Hashfast, Cointerra, Bitfury, are all super funded super companies with super chips. Its actually making me a bit depressed)

Have confidence. There are plenty of us who made the same decision you did (though that doesn't, of course, mean that it was the right one!)

To perhaps make you feel better, since the price dropped beneath 0.004 I have quadrupled my holding in ActM. I've only stopped buying because it makes up too large a proportion of my total holdings. I think it's a good bet.
N_S

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:23:56 PM

To be fair, they don't have to endure the shitshow we have going on over here in these forums. Imagine ActM was one of those private companies. You wouldn't be privy to any drama that's going on behind the scenes. All you'd hear is eASIC partnership, drops in hardware pricing, and the like.

In no uncertain terms is there some drama associated with HF, Cointerra, KnC, etc. We just don't hear about it. And as someone who's very bullish on bitcoin in general, I hope other operations are gathering steam. Obviously I'd like to ride some of that wave myself, but I'm fully aware that the spoils will go to those who can reliably deliver competitive products at a competitive price. ActM seems well-suited to do so.
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:25:01 PM

To be fair, they don't have to endure the shitshow we have going on over here in these forums. Imagine ActM was one of those private companies. You wouldn't be privy to any drama that's going on behind the scenes. All you'd hear is eASIC partnership, drops in hardware pricing, and the like.

In no uncertain terms is there some drama associated with HF, Cointerra, KnC, etc. We just don't hear about it. And as someone who's very bullish on bitcoin in general, I hope other operations are gathering steam. Obviously I'd like to ride some of that wave myself, but I'm fully aware that the spoils will go to those who can reliably deliver competitive products at a competitive price. ActM seems well-suited to do so.
+1

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:26:25 PM

Thanks.
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:08:00 PM

+1
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:27:52 PM

Sigh.

We are second only to CoinTerra and it remains to be seen what their chips can truly do. I think their estimates could be off. Even if they aren't though, they are not shipping their $3/GH unit until January! The quicker shipping one is the only direct competition this year and ActM's Platinum gets a full 1$/GH lead on it.

I'm not sure what you are seeing that looks negative but what I see is that ActM is leading the pack under current estimations. We really need to get the word out!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:30:44 PM

Sigh.

We are second only to CoinTerra and it remains to be seen what their chips can truly do. I think their estimates could be off. Even if they aren't though, they are not shipping their $3/GH unit until January! The quicker shipping one is the only direct competition this year and ActM's Platinum gets a full 1$/GH lead on it.

I'm not sure what you are seeing that looks negative but what I see is that ActM is leading the pack under current estimations. We really need to get the word out!

+1

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:56:33 PM

Shouldn't you be in the LabCoin thread bashing the shit out of it, because your ActiveMining share price is a complete joke?
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:59:09 PM

Wow it's quite hilarious seeing all the LabCoin trolls on here defending Active Mining. One more reason to stay away from this security, you have people going on another securities thread and bashing it to try and get people to invest in theirs. Sad sad sad
N_S

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:59:35 PM

Shouldn't you be in the LabCoin thread bashing the shit out of it, because your ActiveMining share price is a complete joke?

Oh man...  Undecided

I think everyone who reads that can practically feel the butthurt and desperation coming through.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:03:05 PM

Oh man...  Undecided

I think everyone who reads that can practically feel the butthurt and desperation coming through.

Nah, Just found it quite funny all the people spreading FUD in there are from this thread lmao. I haven't been in here once this whole time, but all you guys yell activemining in there the whole time so I decided to stop by and see, and found the scum that populate this thread lol.

Continue among your self's again, I have no need to bash another security, unlike you desperate losers.
N_S

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:04:44 PM

Nah, Just found it quite funny all the people spreading FUD in there are from this thread lmao. I haven't been in here once this whole time, but all you guys yell activemining in there the whole time so I decided to stop by and see, and found the scum that populate this thread lol.

Continue among your self's again, I have no need to bash another security, unlike you desperate losers.

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 02:36:29 AM

I hold both and had large positions in Labcoin for most of its time. So I can post in both threads as its relevant to me.
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:58:06 AM

I hold both and had large positions in Labcoin for most of its time. So I can post in both threads as its relevant to me.

+1 (medium positions)
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: