Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:50:21 PM

I dislike you - but you are correct here. bye bye money Active miners.

Important notice for TMAN

TMAN I was having a grownup chat with you on the LC thread but your behavior on here over the past few page has completely disgusted me.

You are nothing but a dirty little muck spreader.

You have deliberately tried to make out Ken to be acting illegally. Utterly untrue. You have no idea what insider trading is OR that CEO's can and do buy their own stock in the real world. You are pathetic. There is no information being withheld for share price manipulation you completely made that up. INFACT Ken has recently gone out of his way to release POSITIVE news re: eASIC news release and he has always posted in a bullish manner on here.

You pretended earlier that you were concerned about the shareholders when infact you are trying to damage the company in a significant way. I would suggest that Ken should consider taking legal action against anyone who comes on to a public forum and makes a substantive accusation of illegal activity. Be warned, you are the only one who may have committed a crime here today and you are in danger of being filed with a defamation suit. If I were you I would consider withdrawing your earlier statements.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:51:16 PM

I dislike you - but you are correct here. bye bye money Active miners.

Important notice for TMAN

TMAN I was having a grownup chat with you on the LC thread but your behavior on here over the past few page has completely disgusted me.

You are nothing but a dirty little muck spreader.

You have deliberately tried to make out Ken to be acting illegally. Utterly untrue. You have no idea what insider trading is OR that CEO's can and do buy their own stock in the real world. You are pathetic. There is no information being withheld for share price manipulation you completely made that up. INFACT Ken has recently gone out of his way to release POSITIVE news re: eASIC news release and he has always posted in a bullish manner on here.

You pretended earlier that you were concerned about the shareholders when infact you are trying to damage the company in a significant way. I would suggest that Ken should consider taking legal action against anyone who comes on to a public forum and makes a substantive accusation of illegal activity. Be warned, you are the only one who may have committed a crime here today and you are in danger of being filed with a defamation suit. If I were you I would consider withdrawing your earlier statements.

Stuart I apologised to ken, I know you won't believe me but I was intending to come back to active. I held before but saw a better short term gain in LC, I jumped to the wrong conclusion and have been proved wrong. Once again I apologise

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

If the CEO is buying shares by insider trading isn't that great news?  Huh

Yes, and he even disclosed it, which I'm sure is rare in Bitcoin land. The things people latch onto... it has to be for dramatic effect.

he withheld information on the avalon refund & used that to purchase cheap shares. this isn't drama - its either an idiot or someone who is scamming his shareholders.

Fine, you have apologized, now are you going to withdraw this statement TMAN, or are you going to stand by it? Answer please.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:52:47 PM

most of this drama will never happen, if Actm started to do regular fin. reporting (once a month)

We are working hard on doing that.  We have our Manufacturing computer up and running and inputting all the transactions at the same time we are working on sales, building prototypes, working with our engineers, setting up the warehouse, etc.

Yes, I have a board member working on hiring a PR guy.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:57:12 PM

Yes, and he even disclosed it, which I'm sure is rare in Bitcoin land. The things people latch onto... it has to be for dramatic effect.

he withheld information on the avalon refund & used that to purchase cheap shares. this isn't drama - its either an idiot or someone who is scamming his shareholders.

Fine, you have apologized, now are you going to withdraw this statement TMAN, or are you going to stand by it? Answer please.

I will if ken can confirm what the below statement means.. I take it as he has purchased on 2 accounts..

As a matter of fact, I have purchase a number of shares on the open market.  I am also purchasing shares how for my own account.  We will be releasing P&L for this quarter by the end of October.

If I am wrong I will retract my words 100% I'm not here to cause agro and I haven't traded a single active share since last month

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:58:05 PM

Ken

Whats the next challenge, as you see it, that needs to be overcome in order to reach the next deadline?
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:59:52 PM

most of this drama will never happen, if Actm started to do regular fin. reporting (once a month)

We are working hard on doing that.  We have our Manufacturing computer up and running and inputting all the transactions at the same time we are working on sales, building prototypes, working with our engineers, setting up the warehouse, etc.

Glad to hear that.

And personally, I'm very happy you own ActM shares, I think this is a guarantee for everyone that you believe in a good profit for shareholders.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:01:10 PM

The best I've seen so far.

I figured that I would take a crack at this.

I don't think any of these are as eye catching or as plain and clear as the current logo (which is naff). Far too confusing on the eye, in situ they cause a lot of visual conflict and they look cheap.

You obviously are not a designer. LOL

As someone with quite a bit of experience with branding and identity, I'll say that I see what you were going for, but that it's not quite there. To even begin to get there, you'd need to backtrack a bit.

The larger problem here, is that this is not how the branding process should be done. It should not be in the public eye, and it should be instigated by a company that WANTS to rebrand. Within that process there is much communication about the goals and identity of the brand, which the designer then attempts to realize by using their empathy and experience to translate a brand personality into graphics.

Branding design is a problem-solving process, not an exhibition. The first problem to solve is getting the client comfortable with your ability to solve their problems, and thus form the trust required to take them to a new, and uncomfortable, place.

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that. Great effort, but I suspect you are wasting your time for a number of reasons, including the ones mentioned above.

I agree for the most part.  You cannot force good design on a company that feels as if they do not need it.  It's a sad reality that people like me deal with on a day to day basis.  To be honest, this is faaaaaar from what I would even consider a working logo.  My typical design process is through elimination.  I will design dozens of variants of someone's logo, and see which ones the client as well as focus groups respond to.  I will then go back and rework the ones that seemed to appeal to the customer and potential users, until we finally land on "the one."  It's a long and tedious process, which is why when I do a logo design, I charge and receive a premium.  In this case, because I am not working with Ken directly, nor am I anticipating getting paid, I am not going to waste a significant amount of time and man hours on a project that Ken has no stake in (we see how that worked out for Lewicky).  My hope, is that I can help keep the conversation steered towards the idea that Ken needs help from a marketing standpoint, and that he will hopefully utilize some of the services that people such as myself are volunteering.

Oh please.  This is just some nonsense "branding experts" spout in order to justify charging huge rates for basic design work.

Check out the design brief for the new logo Pepsi came up with a few years ago (and read the whole PDF).  It's total insanity like you wouldn't believe.

There is nothing wrong with crowdsourcing a design.  All that matters is that it looks good and fits the mood of what the company is trying to do. (the logo for monster energy wouldn't look as the logo for Charmin toilet paper, obviously).  But those things should be obvious to anyone with any design sense.

Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:02:20 PM

I will if ken can confirm what the below statement means.. I take it as he has purchased on 2 accounts..

As a matter of fact, I have purchase a number of shares on the open market.  I am also purchasing shares how for my own account.  We will be releasing P&L for this quarter by the end of October.

If I am wrong I will retract my words 100% I'm not here to cause agro and I haven't traded a single active share since last month

With respect Ken doesn't need to answer that.

Legally an apology isn't enough to resolve this, an apology does not impact on the original accusation.

You need to withdraw the statement, withdraw the accusation, admitting it was incorrect or you will by implication stand by it. I think you need to be aware your statements go beyond the usually FUD on here and make specific accusations of illegal activity and as such would be considered attempts to damage the reputation of the company and its CEO.
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:02:47 PM

Glad to hear that.

And personally, I'm very happy you own ActM shares, I think this is a guarantee for everyone that you believe in a good profit for shareholders.

Seeing that he was buying even at .005 is very bullish. I had become skeptical in the past few days but now my confidence is restored in this company

Thanks Ken!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:06:02 PM

Legally an apology isn't enough to resolve this, an apology does not impact on the original accusation.

You need to withdraw the statement, withdraw the accusation, admitting it was incorrect or you will by implication stand by it. I think you need to be aware your statements go beyond the usually FUD on here and make specific accusations of illegal activity and as such would be considered attempts to damage the reputation of the company and its CEO.

With respect to you, please read what I wrote above, ken indicated he is trading on 2 accounts. If 1 is a company account where did the funds come from and why wasnt the buyback announced. Answer that ken and if I am wrong I will retract what I have said. 

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:07:45 PM

I only have one personal account on bitfunder which I use to trade in which I had before I started AMC/VMC.  I do have another account on bitfunder, but I have not made any trades for ActiveMining in that account.  When I said now above, I meant that I was in the process of purchasing shares, as you see from the listing of my account I had on 1.02 BTC which is from dividends.  I knew that I did not have very much in that account, so I was going to put some BTC into that account and purchase some shares.  I seen the post about not caring about the share price or having any shares and that is when I made that post.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:10:52 PM

I only have one personal account on bitfunder which I use to trade in which I had before I started AMC/VMC.  I do have another account on bitfunder, but I have not made any trades for ActiveMining in that account.  When I said now above, I meant that I was in the process of purchasing shares, as you see from the listing of my account I had on 1.02 BTC which is from dividends.  I knew that I did not have very much in that account, so I was going to put some BTC into that account and purchase some shares.  I seen the post about not caring about the share price or having any shares and that is when I made that post.

Thanks for he clarification, once gain sincere apologies I 100% retract everything I said, even ken being an idiot. Ill downgrade it to another poor communicator. Carry on ill be back in the next few months with some LC funds..

Stuart I was wrong.

somestranger

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:12:12 PM

I think you should go ahead and buy more shares if you want, Ken. The important thing is disclosure; this would preferably happen sooner than 10 days after trading, but now that we have you Bitcoin address on Bitfunder we can check ourselves.

Whoa, TMAN, props for manning up, admitting you were wrong and apologizing.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:12:52 PM

With respect to you, please read what I wrote above, ken indicated he is trading on 2 accounts. If 1 is a company account where did the funds come from and why wasnt the buyback announced. Answer that ken and if I am wrong I will retract what I have said. 

In the above statement, I was speaking about myself, as I have purchase shares on the open market for myself, and  I am also [going to] purchase shares for my own account.  The first statement was in the past and the second statement was in the present all on the same account.
Mutated btc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:13:34 PM

first time i see a customer bow down for ken and apologize Smiley
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:15:09 PM

I think you should go ahead and buy more shares if you want, Ken. The important thing is disclosure; this would preferably happen sooner than 10 days after trading, but now that we have you Bitcoin address on Bitfunder we can check ourselves.

Whoa, TMAN, props for manning up, admitting you were wrong and apologizing.

It wasn't fud, I was enraged by my take on the situation, I will always apologise if I see I was wrong. I am glad btct price didn't move otherwise I would be feeling a lot worse

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:16:05 PM

Thanks for he clarification, once gain sincere apologies I 100% retract everything I said, even ken being an idiot. Ill downgrade it to another poor communicator. Carry on ill be back in the next few months with some LC funds..

Stuart I was wrong.

Now it is time to stamp 'active mining' on your back and walk around shirtless
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 09:24:10 PM

Well,  I'm glad that's all over.

Being the optimist, I think having Ken online has been a refreshing change.

Just hearing mention of company buisness as limited as it was from Ken sends a positive singnal through the community and is music to my ears.

If only we were to be subjected to a little more information and a little more frequently.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:31:59 PM

I'm glad you have and are acquiring more shares of ACTM. It shows that you do have a stake in the share price. It's given me renewed confidence.

Just please, get some PR out to market! The world should know about this company!
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: