Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479237 times)
Panterino

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:10:00 PM

FYI guys, prices only stabilize after capitulation Tongue
lewicki

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:20:05 PM

Move ActiveMining price discussion and speculation to the approriate thread please:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254930.720
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:45:59 PM

re: Share tendering
It is not there so you can make a profit, it is there in fairness to the original AMC shareholders. If you've tendered shares, they'll be transferred. If you get the email in before the deadline, they'll be done. You can't expect them to be Ken's priority. As a long term shareholder I'm glad they aren't. I've transferred a number of shares fine (and within 48 hours), it's only this weekend's which are taking a while. As Streets posted, Ken is on the road.

As a long time shareholder who initially bought shares at between 0.0005 and 0.0009 BTC and had a hand in it's initial explosive growth through promotion on reddit, don't try and pull that bullshit with me. I can and do expect them to be Ken's priority, because he said they would be transferred yesterday. I expect nothing more from Ken than to do what he said he was going to do.

Streets' posted that Ken was on the road on Monday, not Tuesday. Ken said he would be doing Transfers on Tuesday, yet he hasn't done that and he hasn't provided an explanation as to why. I've still got no shares and there's still been no peep out of Ken as to why.

What's Kens motto again?
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:48:10 PM

Move ActiveMining price discussion and speculation to the approriate thread please:

Lewicki, any word on Ken's announcement? Can we anticipate it by the end of this week? Next week? Any clue at all?

Thanks.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
drdanishkhan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 02:55:52 PM

Lewicki, any word on Ken's announcement? Can we anticipate it by the end of this week? Next week? Any clue at all?

Thanks.

+1
Thanks.

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
lewicki

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:05:11 PM

Thanks.

+1
Thanks.

I can only reiterate what Ken said a few days ago:
The ground work has been laid and everything is in motion for the NRE as planned down to the smallest of details.  I caution everyone that it will take us a couple of weeks to complete the painstaking process of getting all the funds converted and on to eASIC.  Please understand for business and legal reasons that we cannot go into any more detail at this time.  I would like to say that the future for Active Mining and its shareholders is exceptionally bright and I am over enthused with how this week has played out.  An official announcement will be released in due course.

Information such as this will only be released through Ken.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:08:08 PM

It is not there so you can make a profit, it is there in fairness to the original AMC shareholders. If you've tendered shares, they'll be transferred. If you get the email in before the deadline, they'll be done. You can't expect them to be Ken's priority. As a long term shareholder I'm glad they aren't. I've transferred a number of shares fine (and within 48 hours), it's only this weekend's which are taking a while. As Streets posted, Ken is on the road.

As a long time shareholder who initially bought shares at between 0.0005 and 0.0009 BTC and had a hand in it's initial explosive growth through promotion on reddit, don't try and pull that bullshit with me. I can and do expect them to be Ken's priority, because he said they would be transferred yesterday. I expect nothing more from Ken than to do what he said he was going to do.

Streets' posted that Ken was on the road on Monday, not Tuesday. Ken said he would be doing Transfers on Tuesday, yet he hasn't done that and he hasn't provided an explanation as to why. I've still got no shares and there's still been no peep out of Ken as to why.

Ken's priority should be to deliver what he promised as a business which is not all about share tendering and calming people who can't deal with the markets.

Absolutely the AMC shares should be tendered and so far, for the most part, it has been done in 1-3 days of people asking. This is the first time they haven't been.

Ken was on the road *to* somewhere which means yesterday was not spent sat in the office. He probably didn't get done through lack of time. There was no promise to have them all complete yesterday.

What people actually need is to be told a date the remaining tenders will happen on. Regardless of whether Ken is busy or not, we just need information. PM him and ask. If you're desperate for some reason, explain this.

re: Announcements - as has been posted and repeated numerous times now, we need to wait two weeks (from the end of last week).
kleeck

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:24:32 PM

Thanks.

+1
Thanks.

I can only reiterate what Ken said a few days ago:
The ground work has been laid and everything is in motion for the NRE as planned down to the smallest of details.  I caution everyone that it will take us a couple of weeks to complete the painstaking process of getting all the funds converted and on to eASIC.  Please understand for business and legal reasons that we cannot go into any more detail at this time.  I would like to say that the future for Active Mining and its shareholders is exceptionally bright and I am over enthused with how this week has played out.  An official announcement will be released in due course.

Information such as this will only be released through Ken.

Smiley I was trying to suckle from your magical communication breasts. I appreciate your response. If you want to put a bug in Ken's ear regarding a timely information release, you know, as all of these investors gear up for IPO investing with BTC burning through their wallets... There might be an opportunity to soak up some of that cash with a nice little information release. Ya' heard?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
lewicki

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 03:59:09 PM

Smiley I was trying to suckle from your magical communication breasts. I appreciate your response. If you want to put a bug in Ken's ear regarding a timely information release, you know, as all of these investors gear up for IPO investing with BTC burning through their wallets... There might be an opportunity to soak up some of that cash with a nice little information release. Ya' heard?

The bug is there. The BTC world moves quickly, securities even more so. That being said, the pace of current updates has been adequate in my opinion.
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:01:48 PM

Anyone feel free to join #ActiveMining on freenode! Grin

(I like http://hexchat.github.io/ for IRC Smiley)
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:03:53 PM

go away for a day or two, come back to a tornado of up and down pricing.

i missed all the fun lol  Undecided

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:05:40 PM

It looks like a trading bot is constantly making everything appear red.  When a stock goes up, it automatically sells a couple shares at a lower point.   Huh

foxykah

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:06:27 PM

It looks like a trading bot is constantly making everything appear red.  When a stock goes up, it automatically sells a couple shares at a lower point.   Huh

or everyone is dumping because of the Labcoin IPO Cheesy

Good things come to those who wait.
Technologov

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:11:56 PM

Speculative losses take it's toll.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:13:25 PM

Ken's priority should be to deliver what he promised as a business which is not all about share tendering and calming people who can't deal with the markets.

Absolutely the AMC shares should be tendered and so far, for the most part, it has been done in 1-3 days of people asking. This is the first time they haven't been.

Ken was on the road *to* somewhere which means yesterday was not spent sat in the office. He probably didn't get done through lack of time. There was no promise to have them all complete yesterday.

What people actually need is to be told a date the remaining tenders will happen on. Regardless of whether Ken is busy or not, we just need information. PM him and ask. If you're desperate for some reason, explain this.

re: Announcements - as has been posted and repeated numerous times now, we need to wait two weeks (from the end of last week).

Like I said, I've already PM'd him and have also posted here. I've had no response to either query. If he would have said that he got delayed and said he would be posting them today, then I would have been fine with that.

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:25:19 PM

Regarding shares transfer from AMC to ActM : I got em in 48 hours, and the reason for delays, I believe, is that CEO is busy with eASIC on details.

I've been waiting since Saturday. I understoodd there would be delays but Ken posted the following update (before going to sleep judging by the time):

"I will be working on getting all the transfers completed tomorrow."

That was 27 hours ago. In the past 24 hours, I've watched the share price bounce up and down, unable to do anything but watch.

I'm really pissed off with Ken over this. He has failed to do what he said he was going to do yesterday and because of that, I've missed out on the opportunity to profit. I've asked here for an explanation and been ignored. I've asked in a PM for an explanation and been ignored. This is no way to treat investors and he needs to get his shit together.

Lewicki posted earlier saying that Ken was on the way to talk to engineers for the Avalon clones, Ken has been in and out of meetings and travelling.
He isnt a superhuman. He will get to your shares in time.

Lewiki made no such post so I don't know why you are saying he did. Also, I'm not expecting ken to be superhuman and I'm not expecting anything unreasonable from him. I'm simply expecting him to do what he said he would do and failing that, to provide an update as to why he couldn't stick to his word.

And don't tell me what Ken is and isn't doing. You have no idea what he's doing so don't pretend otherwise. I keep myself up to date with what's going on and know the same as you do. What ken said he would be doing though, is transferring shares yesterday, which he never did. If he had no intention of doing so, then he shouldn't have said he would.

My apologies, it was Streets2.0 that posted this:

Guys, the 120,000 shares were mine.  I made a deal with Ken.  Because he is so busy, I paid him a VERY  high premium to have my shares transferred from BF to BTCT.  The premium went directly to the company.  I advise everyone with less than 120,000 shares not to do this, as the price was very high and wouldn't be worth it for most shareholders.  I paid him $5000, which went directly to the company.

I did get immediately on the horn and called Kens office.  I was transferred to his cell and asked what was going on with this 120k dump.  It was explained to me that a serious investor had made a deal to him in fiat to transfer those over to Btct.  I guess now as we see that was Volcanic.  When talking to him I could tell he was on the road (can hear the wind), and asked where he was headed to, while apologizing for calling after hours.  He had told me he was on the road to meet with the engineering firm.  I had asked how many hours were left in the drive and he stated 4-5 hours.

Also ken said he would be WORKING ON getting through the transfers. Clearly he didn't finish.

Just a note, I have shares that have been waiting to tender, over 7k in holding, no spasms going on here because it will get done.  No need to freak out yet or lose faith.  A board is something that isnt going to be formed over night or even in two weeks, patience is key fellas!

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:29:20 PM

i missed all the fun lol  Undecided

It looks like a trading bot is constantly making everything appear red.  When a stock goes up, it automatically sells a couple shares at a lower point.   Huh

I wouldnt call selling 1 or 2 shares "dumping".. i ate up 5000 shares worth of orders, and a split second later a bot eats up 2 shares at the bidding price to turn the arrow red.  See what I'm saying?  That's not dumping..

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:55:37 PM

i missed all the fun lol  Undecided

It looks like a trading bot is constantly making everything appear red.  When a stock goes up, it automatically sells a couple shares at a lower point.   Huh

I wouldnt call selling 1 or 2 shares "dumping".. i ate up 5000 shares worth of orders, and a split second later a bot eats up 2 shares at the bidding price to turn the arrow red.  See what I'm saying?  That's not dumping..

Then that is a very good Bot doing us a big favor. Just let all the Joe Six Coiners sell so we could profit. Story of our lives us Bitcoiners Smiley

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
kleeck

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:58:53 PM

The bug is there. The BTC world moves quickly, securities even more so. That being said, the pace of current updates has been adequate in my opinion.

The pace of updates is indeed adequate.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Panterino

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:01:52 PM

People act like they want Ken to be on here all day responding to their messages. If he's doing that when will he have time to run the company?
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: