Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479237 times)
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:08:54 PM

People act like they want Ken to be on here all day responding to their messages. If he's doing that when will he have time to run the company?

This is typically why you have PR/Community Relations.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:11:02 PM

Is BTCT down for anyone else?

edit: nm
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:43:13 PM

Regarding shares transfer from AMC to ActM : I got em in 48 hours, and the reason for delays, I believe, is that CEO is busy with eASIC on details.

I've been waiting since Saturday. I understoodd there would be delays but Ken posted the following update (before going to sleep judging by the time):

"I will be working on getting all the transfers completed tomorrow."

That was 27 hours ago. In the past 24 hours, I've watched the share price bounce up and down, unable to do anything but watch.

I'm really pissed off with Ken over this. He has failed to do what he said he was going to do yesterday and because of that, I've missed out on the opportunity to profit. I've asked here for an explanation and been ignored. I've asked in a PM for an explanation and been ignored. This is no way to treat investors and he needs to get his shit together.

Lewicki posted earlier saying that Ken was on the way to talk to engineers for the Avalon clones, Ken has been in and out of meetings and travelling.
He isnt a superhuman. He will get to your shares in time.

Lewiki made no such post so I don't know why you are saying he did. Also, I'm not expecting ken to be superhuman and I'm not expecting anything unreasonable from him. I'm simply expecting him to do what he said he would do and failing that, to provide an update as to why he couldn't stick to his word.

And don't tell me what Ken is and isn't doing. You have no idea what he's doing so don't pretend otherwise. I keep myself up to date with what's going on and know the same as you do. What ken said he would be doing though, is transferring shares yesterday, which he never did. If he had no intention of doing so, then he shouldn't have said he would.

My apologies, it was Streets2.0 that posted this:

Guys, the 120,000 shares were mine.  I made a deal with Ken.  Because he is so busy, I paid him a VERY  high premium to have my shares transferred from BF to BTCT.  The premium went directly to the company.  I advise everyone with less than 120,000 shares not to do this, as the price was very high and wouldn't be worth it for most shareholders.  I paid him $5000, which went directly to the company.

I did get immediately on the horn and called Kens office.  I was transferred to his cell and asked what was going on with this 120k dump.  It was explained to me that a serious investor had made a deal to him in fiat to transfer those over to Btct.  I guess now as we see that was Volcanic.  When talking to him I could tell he was on the road (can hear the wind), and asked where he was headed to, while apologizing for calling after hours.  He had told me he was on the road to meet with the engineering firm.  I had asked how many hours were left in the drive and he stated 4-5 hours.

Also ken said he would be WORKING ON getting through the transfers. Clearly he didn't finish.

Just a note, I have shares that have been waiting to tender, over 7k in holding, no spasms going on here because it will get done.  No need to freak out yet or lose faith.  A board is something that isnt going to be formed over night or even in two weeks, patience is key fellas!

Well, I feel like I've been lied to and cheated out of the opportunity to make a nice profit due to Kens inaction. If I don't get my shares or an explanation today, I'll be putting in a complaint to Ukyo. I don't think he'll be too happy in having to sort Ken's mess out again. I don't really want to do that as it could harm ActM, but if that's what it takes to get Ken to stick to his word, so be it.

He's been online today and there's still been no response or shares sent my way. That's the definition of "taking the piss".
Panterino

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 05:50:32 PM

Regarding shares transfer from AMC to ActM : I got em in 48 hours, and the reason for delays, I believe, is that CEO is busy with eASIC on details.

I've been waiting since Saturday. I understoodd there would be delays but Ken posted the following update (before going to sleep judging by the time):

That was 27 hours ago. In the past 24 hours, I've watched the share price bounce up and down, unable to do anything but watch.

I'm really pissed off with Ken over this. He has failed to do what he said he was going to do yesterday and because of that, I've missed out on the opportunity to profit. I've asked here for an explanation and been ignored. I've asked in a PM for an explanation and been ignored. This is no way to treat investors and he needs to get his shit together.

Lewicki posted earlier saying that Ken was on the way to talk to engineers for the Avalon clones, Ken has been in and out of meetings and travelling.

Lewiki made no such post so I don't know why you are saying he did. Also, I'm not expecting ken to be superhuman and I'm not expecting anything unreasonable from him. I'm simply expecting him to do what he said he would do and failing that, to provide an update as to why he couldn't stick to his word.

And don't tell me what Ken is and isn't doing. You have no idea what he's doing so don't pretend otherwise. I keep myself up to date with what's going on and know the same as you do. What ken said he would be doing though, is transferring shares yesterday, which he never did. If he had no intention of doing so, then he shouldn't have said he would.

Guys, the 120,000 shares were mine.  I made a deal with Ken.  Because he is so busy, I paid him a VERY  high premium to have my shares transferred from BF to BTCT.  The premium went directly to the company.  I advise everyone with less than 120,000 shares not to do this, as the price was very high and wouldn't be worth it for most shareholders.  I paid him $5000, which went directly to the company.

I did get immediately on the horn and called Kens office.  I was transferred to his cell and asked what was going on with this 120k dump.  It was explained to me that a serious investor had made a deal to him in fiat to transfer those over to Btct.  I guess now as we see that was Volcanic.  When talking to him I could tell he was on the road (can hear the wind), and asked where he was headed to, while apologizing for calling after hours.  He had told me he was on the road to meet with the engineering firm.  I had asked how many hours were left in the drive and he stated 4-5 hours.

Also ken said he would be WORKING ON getting through the transfers. Clearly he didn't finish.

Just a note, I have shares that have been waiting to tender, over 7k in holding, no spasms going on here because it will get done.  No need to freak out yet or lose faith.  A board is something that isnt going to be formed over night or even in two weeks, patience is key fellas!

Well, I feel like I've been lied to and cheated out of the opportunity to make a nice profit due to Kens inaction. If I don't get my shares or an explanation today, I'll be putting in a complaint to Ukyo. I don't think he'll be too happy in having to sort Ken's mess out again. I don't really want to do that as it could harm ActM, but if that's what it takes to get Ken to stick to his word, so be it.

He's been online today and there's still been no response or shares sent my way. That's the definition of "taking the piss".

You're just whining selfishly. Why should Ken put everything on hold to serve you?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

Yep. Behaviour is sellfish.  My tender took well over a week.  No tears here for missing out on divs.

Please be more patient and understanding.

If Ken dedicates all of his time on these tenders, how are any of us to benefit?

Edit: spelling. We all know he's not a fishmonger.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:10:29 PM

You're just whining selfishly. Why should Ken put everything on hold to serve you?

I'm not asking for or expecting special treatment from Ken. Ken is the one who came up with the 24-48 hour transfer period, not me. Ken is the one who said shares would be transferred yesterday, not me. All I wanted was for Ken to stick to his word and transfer my shares back to me when he said he would. He has failed to do what he said he was going to do and I've lost out on some great opportunities because of that.

Am I asking for compensation? No! I'm simply asking for an explanation, yet he can't even be arsed to take 1 minute and provide it. I'm not the only person waiting for share transfers.

drdanishkhan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:11:59 PM

Chill man.. atleast you didnt loose any shares like me.. just relax.. it will happen..

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:18:47 PM

Yep. Behaviour is sellfish.  My tender took well over a week.  No tears here for missing out on divs.

If Ken dedicates all of his time on these tenders, how are any of us to benefit?

So, because you got screwed over by Ken, you think everyone else should? Also, I couldn't care less about the divs, they're insignificant. What I do care about is Ken telling lies. He said he was going to do something and never did it. He has provided no explanation as to why.

Should you care that I've lost out on the opportunity to make a lot of profit? No, you shouldn't but I most certainly should. You're damn right I'm being selfish, I'm not donating to a charity here, I'm investing in a company to make profit.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 06:19:41 PM

Stop adding all these quotes please.

So what if ken said x and did y.  He will have tried to honour x but he's only human ffs.

Get off his case let him work on our business not your silly missed opportunity.

gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:22:03 PM

Any one receive their new ActiveMining shares after tendering AMC?  I tender on Monday, sent PM and email.  Nothing yet.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 06:29:16 PM

Didn't get screwed over by Ken.  I made a syntax error and he kindly PM'd me explaining what Id done wrong.  After that he went off on business. Something about a million dollars.  I was patient.  It worked.

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:31:22 PM

Mabsark, I'm sorry mate but you're coming across as someone who tried to make a profit by tendering and has got caught out, then blames the tenderer for not allowing you to make a profit. This is not his job and nor was it ever the point of the tender.

There was never any guarantee of timescales for tendering and it wasn't set up to help traders profit in the short term. Ken also didn't guarantee he would do the transfers yesterday so stop making out that he did. He told Streets he would try and take care of it but he was away from the office and travelling. The guy is clearly insanely busy.

The fact that he popped online is not the definition of taking the piss at all. He may have important messages for one thing!

Now I know you must be frustrated but if you're going to take a day trade risk like that then you should understand what the risk is and not bitch about it. I have shares awaiting transfer and I'm not bitching. It's not brilliant but it's fine as long as I know they'll be done in the next few days.

I've always known that playing with AMC vs ActiveMining came with a timing risk. So did you.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:32:35 PM

Stop adding all these quotes please.

So what if ken said x and did y.  He will have tried to honour x but he's only human ffs.

Get off his case let him work on our business not your silly missed opportunity.

The quotes are how people know what is being discussed.

If Ken said he was going to pay the NRE and ran off to Mexico, are you saying you wouldn't have a problem with that? As far as I can tell, nobody received any shares back from Ken yesterday. That's not trying to honour x, that's completely ignoring x. It is his business to transfer our shares, so try thinking before you speak.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:34:39 PM

Didn't get screwed over by Ken.  I made a syntax error and he kindly PM'd me explaining what Id done wrong.  After that he went off on business. Something about a million dollars.  I was patient.  It worked.

So, you think I should wait as long as you just because you fucked up? That business Ken went to sort has been sorted. He was supposed to transferring shares yesterday. His words, not mine.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 06:37:04 PM

Yep. Behaviour is sellfish.  My tender took well over a week.  No tears here for missing out on divs.

So, because you got screwed over by Ken, you think everyone else should? Also, I couldn't care less about the divs, they're insignificant. What I do care about is Ken telling lies. He said he was going to do something and never did it. He has provided no explanation as to why.

Should you care that I've lost out on the opportunity to make a lot of profit? No, you shouldn't but I most certainly should. You're damn right I'm being selfish, I'm not donating to a charity here, I'm investing in a company to make profit.

What an awful admittance.  I demand someone to act honourably although publicly show my behaviour to be non compliant.

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:42:35 PM

So, you think I should wait as long as you just because you fucked up? That business Ken went to sort has been sorted. He was supposed to transferring shares yesterday. His words, not mine.

Hold on, you have no idea what Ken's doing and you certainly don't know that it's sorted or that he has any time free.

Ken's job is to make shareholders a profit through dividends and long term share price, not what you're talking about. He's come in for shit for some things, some quite rightly too, but I'm going to defend him to the hilt on this one.

I suggest you walk away from your computer for the evening and calm down.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:45:04 PM

Mabsark, I'm sorry mate but you're coming across as someone who tried to make a profit by tendering and has got caught out, then blames the tenderer for not allowing you to make a profit. This is not his job and nor was it ever the point of the tender.

There was never any guarantee of timescales for tendering and it wasn't set up to help traders profit in the short term. Ken also didn't guarantee he would do the transfers yesterday so stop making out that he did. He told Streets he would try and take care of it but he was away from the office and travelling. The guy is clearly insanely busy.

The fact that he popped online is not the definition of taking the piss at all. He may have important messages for one thing!

Now I know you must be frustrated but if you're going to take a day trade risk like that then you should understand what the risk is and not bitch about it. I have shares awaiting transfer and I'm not bitching. It's not brilliant but it's fine as long as I know they'll be done in the next few days.

I've always known that playing with AMC vs ActiveMining came with a timing risk. So did you.

That's exactly what I did. And if Ken never said he would transfer the shares yesterday or provided an explanation as to why he never, then like I've said, I wouldn't have a problem. My problem is that Ken has failed to deliver what he said he would, when he said he would, without any explanation why.

Such behaviour does no inspire confidence and coupled with all the missed opportunities, it's left me really pissed with Ken.

Like I keep saying, is it too much to ask for Ken to take a minute out from whatever he's doing to provide a brief explanation. He's been active on the forum so he's likely seen this discussion and the PM I sent. His behaviour is simply unprofessional.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:49:47 PM

What an awful admittance.  I demand someone to act honourably although publicly show my behaviour to be non compliant.

You're damn right I expect the owner of the company I'm investing in to act honourably. Does you think a single person hear expects or wants Ken to act dishonourably What the hell are you smoking? Also, me acting selfishly does not mean that I am acting dishonourably, it simply mean that I'm acting in my own best interests, which I'm sure a lot of people will agree with here.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 06:54:53 PM

Listen Mab. I'm sure your a nice guy.  But honestly you are wrong on this one. Your demands ARE unreasonable.   Take a break and reasees when you have time. 

drdanishkhan

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 06:59:46 PM

Mabsark.. Relax brother.. hes busy.. and many many people havnt received their shares.. so just sit tight i know this is a golden opportunity.. See now theres a problem on BTCT and the BTC transferred before the Blackout have dissappeared.. now that is a true tragedy.. so be calm.. evrything will work out just fine..

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: