Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68147 times)
uskovartem

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

Kindly use ONLY the specific mining software links provided in the first page of this ANN

C:\miners\zer\optiminer-zero-win\optiminer-zero-win>optiminer -s zer-eu.forgetop.com:2052  -u t1UH2ptMAE2TQcKd41hVRhWTarz77jagVXk.116-8x1070ti -p x -m 8080 -pci-mode 0
PARSE ERROR: Argument: -pci-mode
             Couldn't find match for argument

need to correct.
ConstantinGR

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Kindly use ONLY the specific mining software links provided in the first page of this ANN

C:\miners\zer\optiminer-zero-win\optiminer-zero-win>optiminer -s zer-eu.forgetop.com:2052  -u t1UH2ptMAE2TQcKd41hVRhWTarz77jagVXk.116-8x1070ti -p x -m 8080 -pci-mode 0
PARSE ERROR: Argument: -pci-mode
             Couldn't find match for argument

need to correct.

type --pci-mode instead of -pci-mode
cryptoGiann

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

TO ALL MINERS OF ZERO

Zero TEAM has IDENTIFIED some serious problems in the latest releases of the mining software
In most cases the versions after Optiminer 2.0 have been reported to give 50% less solutions leading to smaller rewards

People using the software in the first page of this ANN have the correct full solutions

Also Zero Team announces NEW PROTECTED Community Pool with 0% fee (initially) to be released very very soon

Why Protected?
Because unfortunately in this crypto world some people need our protection

DM

there is no good news in this days, suprnova hide fee and unique software for mining zero reported 50% of less solutions and not work with nvidia cards  Huh Huh
why protected pool?  what kind of protection? should i stop mining?

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

TO ALL MINERS OF ZERO

Zero TEAM has IDENTIFIED some serious problems in the latest releases of the mining software
In most cases the versions after Optiminer 2.0 have been reported to give 50% less solutions leading to smaller rewards

People using the software in the first page of this ANN have the correct full solutions

Also Zero Team announces NEW PROTECTED Community Pool with 0% fee (initially) to be released very very soon

Why Protected?

DM

there is no good news in this days, suprnova hide fee and unique software for mining zero reported 50% of less solutions and not work with nvidia cards  Huh Huh

Nothing was hidden, it's perfectly fine visible in your transaction list, i just forgot to remove the message in the dashboard.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
WolfySerb

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

TO ALL MINERS OF ZERO

Why Protected?

DM

Nothing was hidden, it's perfectly fine visible in your transaction list, i just forgot to remove the message in the dashboard.

I'll leave https://zero.suprnova.cc running, closing is not necessary anymore and fee is now 0 % Smiley

I dont want to indicate anything, but the fact is that you intentionally or unintentionally mislead people to mine on suprnova with this comment you posted earlier...
It clearly says that fee will be 0%, but it dont say that it only for certain amount of time. . Some people dont even look at transaction list and that is not the point.The point is that i dont see any comment/update from you that fee will no longer be 0%
Dont get me wrong, i am thankful to all you guys who are managing pools for us to mine, im just sayin' that things needs to be more transparent.   

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

TO ALL MINERS OF ZERO

Why Protected?

DM

I'll leave https://zero.suprnova.cc running, closing is not necessary anymore and fee is now 0 % Smiley

I dont want to indicate anything, but the fact is that you intentionally or unintentionally mislead people to mine on suprnova with this comment you posted earlier...
It clearly says that fee will be 0%, but it dont say that it only for certain amount of time. . Some people dont even look at transaction list and that is not the point.The point is that i dont see any comment/update from you that fee will no longer be 0%
Dont get me wrong, i am thankful to all you guys who are managing pools for us to mine, im just sayin' that things needs to be more transparent.   

There was a big announcement on www.suprnova.cc along with a red message next to every pool "0 % fee" and also from my twitter I've posted that there will be 0 % fee for all miners from 24. December until the next year. I actually let that bonus run for a few more days and removed it shortly after new year along with all the message, the only message where I forgot to remove it was on the zero pool. This simpy proves that I'm a human and things can be forgotten Smiley However it was nothing hidden at all, as all the transactions are transparently listed on the transactions page. And hey, it's 1% .. it's not 5% or 10%.. It's 1% after a lengthy 0% fee period.. And its now AGAIN 0% fee.. It's really unmotivating how much this forum turned into a cesspool, everyone attacks other people and seeks for flaws/mistakes - this issue could also been handled by just pm'ing me and I'd instantly eitehr remove the message or turn back on 0% fee but instead you get almost blackmailed with a ridiculous "i have proof / evidence" post by a hero member that there's a 1% fee applied on the public transaction page of the pool.. can't be more ridiculous than that.. Other pools go down for hours where miners simply mine hot air or are completely misconfigured and never find a block an no one complains...

It's only a matter of time untill the last honest people here are completely gone and "you" (not specifically addressed to the previous poster) remain under yourselves IMHO. You can already see lots of established, honest people don't post here anymore and lots of newbie accounts roll in...

ethflex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 02:51:52 PM by ethflex

TO ALL MINERS OF ZERO

Why Protected?

DM

there is no good news in this days, suprnova hide fee and unique software for mining zero reported 50% of less solutions and not work with nvidia cards  Huh Huh
why protected pool?  what kind of protection? should i stop mining?

There was a big announcement on www.suprnova.cc along with a red message next to every pool "0 % fee" and also from my twitter I've posted that there will be 0 % fee for all miners from 24. December until the next year. I actually let that bonus run for a few more days and removed it shortly after new year along with all the message, the only message where I forgot to remove it was on the zero pool. This simpy proves that I'm a human and things can be forgotten Smiley However it was nothing hidden at all, as all the transactions are transparently listed on the transactions page. And hey, it's 1% .. it's not 5% or 10%.. It's 1% after a lengthy 0% fee period.. And its now AGAIN 0% fee.. It's really unmotivating how much this forum turned into a cesspool, everyone attacks other people and seeks for flaws/mistakes - this issue could also been handled by just pm'ing me and I'd instantly eitehr remove the message or turn back on 0% fee but instead you get almost blackmailed with a ridiculous "i have proof / evidence" post by a hero member that there's a 1% fee applied on the public transaction page of the pool.. can't be more ridiculous than that.. Other pools go down for hours where miners simply mine hot air or are completely misconfigured and never find a block an no one complains...

It's only a matter of time untill the last honest people here are completely gone and "you" (not specifically addressed to the previous poster) remain under yourselves IMHO. You can already see lots of established, honest people don't post here anymore and lots of newbie accounts roll in...

No transparent in suprnova. Back in November my miners in a long (30+ days) unstoppable zero mining session , 2 specific days I didn't receive around 270  zero's payment (now days value around 3000$), proof can be provided. I sent emails asking for details to both sender (suprnova) and receiver (cryptopia). Both not really have the tranperance that ecosystem have to have + I didn't receive any answer.I wish they didn't forgot :-) Even if its not suprnova's mistake (which has the responsibility to answer) its obviously that you have many many clients and you don't need to support them any more because people don't pay attention and who is gone watch the small lose... right?
Well some people do , and inform the others to, but this not enough for the greediness that exist.
Back In my case now, if you are the manager /owner please see at least now my case and don't pretend the blind and  the deaf anymore, is not working.
ConstantinGR

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 01:11:37 PM by ConstantinGR

People who are getting rich via shady pathways are traditionally arrogant and history repeats itself.

When a false 0% label brings you 80% of the market share and you are being uncovered, you are expected to be humble and apologize, even to pay back the fees you "accidentally" collected.

It is clear that suprnova's explosion of market share started and was sustained thanks to this post:

Quote from: ocminer on December 26, 2017, 08:11:15 AM
I'll leave https://zero.suprnova.cc running, closing is not necessary anymore and fee is now 0 %

Just like you are not following this "cesspool" thread, miners are not following your tweets nor enter the main suprova page, as they just follow the direct pool link that was found in this ANN and in zero's main page. So all they would see is 0% fee and make their choice, since your main competitor was charging 2% and other pools more than 0%.

Most miners do not see the detailed statistics nor understand them; There many numbers on suprnova statistics that are either incorrect or difficult to understand so the excuse that transactions are visible is not good enough. Some people even believed that you were contributing towards zero development or that this fee was imposed by the zero community!

As for the comment on "other pools that go down for hours", it is very interesting how you are aware of this, since you have been so busy and away from this ANN. Maybe all those DDOS attacks can be explained now...

Now regarding the posts from noob accounts, it looks like they are all defending suprnova, so your argument becomes a boomerang coming back to you. Au contraire, long time members such as ethflex in the message above, are accusing you for fraud and for ignoring them.

I rest my case.

Hurtman

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

TO ALL MINERS OF ZERO

Why Protected?

DM

Everything perfectly works for me (1080ti=16 sol/s) also with mining as much how many shows WTM
ConstantinGR

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

Everything perfectly works for me (1080ti=16 sol/s) also with mining as much how many shows WTM

You forgot to mention that you use a script to restart the buggy miner whenever it crashes!!!!

LOL, ocminer called his friends to back him up!

Hurtman

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

You forgot to mention that you use a script to restart the buggy miner whenever it crashes!!!!

LOL, ocminer called his friends to back him up!

its only for my AMD rig 480 8
matejbilahora

Activity: 1417
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Hmm someone is dumping Zero down. Curious where does this end.
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

As mentioned in Telegram
We know who it is, we are tracking everything
Next few days will be very interesting

When the rotten leafs fall, the tree will grow stronger than ever.

DM
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

People who are getting rich via shady pathways are traditionally arrogant and history repeats itself.

When a false 0% label brings you 80% of the market share and you are being uncovered, you are expected to be humble and apologize, even to pay back the fees you "accidentally" collected.

It is clear that suprnova's explosion of market share started and was sustained thanks to this post:

I'll leave https://zero.suprnova.cc running, closing is not necessary anymore and fee is now 0 %

Just like you are not following this "cesspool" thread, miners are not following your tweets nor enter the main suprova page, as they just follow the direct pool link that was found in this ANN and in zero's main page. So all they would see is 0% fee and make their choice, since your main competitor was charging 2% and other pools more than 0%.

Most miners do not see the detailed statistics nor understand them; There many numbers on suprnova statistics that are either incorrect or difficult to understand so the excuse that transactions are visible is not good enough. Some people even believed that you were contributing towards zero development or that this fee was imposed by the zero community!

As for the comment on "other pools that go down for hours", it is very interesting how you are aware of this, since you have been so busy and away from this ANN. Maybe all those DDOS attacks can be explained now...

Now regarding the posts from noob accounts, it looks like they are all defending suprnova, so your argument becomes a boomerang coming back to you. Au contraire, long time members such as ethflex in the message above, are accusing you for fraud and for ignoring them.

I rest my case.

Wow I wonder what happened to you, you seem to be a very, very negative person also when I read through your post history. Maybe get a few minutes, step out the door, take a deep breath and you'll see that there are not only negative or bad people around, there are also some friendly and helpful people out there - not the whole word is against you :-)

Regarding the missing transaction on cryptopia.. I get like A LOT of mails per day all about missing transactions on cryptopia, in the meanwhile there's an auto-responder which simply says "Copy the transaction ID from the pools transaction list into a mail and send it to cryptopia - the pool is fine" to mails with "cryptopia" in the body because they simply seem to be overwhelmed with all the transactions to them.. However, there's a good possibility that I've just overlooked that one specific mail, you can then just write again or try to send me a tweet or a PM here.. There are a ton of ways to actually contact me.

and regarding the "ocminer called his friends to back him up" or your extremely inappropriate claim that I'd have something todo with other pools being down - honestly dude, get a life - you cannot simply accuse someone of criminal things without any proof, I don't accuse you being a rapist or something as well and I'm talking "politely" and respectfully to you which I expect from you (at least) as well.  

bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

for me its a nice opportunity to buy some  Cheesy Cheesy
bisba

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I rest my case.

Wow I wonder what happened to you, you seem to be a very, very negative person also when I read through your post history. Maybe get a few minutes, step out the door, take a deep breath and you'll see that there are not only negative or bad people around, there are also some friendly and helpful people out there - not the whole word is against you :-)

i dont want to take place between you and costantine but costantine is preetty helpfull guy and very active here trying to make the things more easy to people

geo25

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

Hi guys.
I have an issue with optiminer. It recognise only 1 gpu, any ideas why? I use -d switch but nothing. I use Windows 10 and gpu's 1080ti. Please help me.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

Just for info:

Circulating Supply Fixed on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zero/
2,376,710 ZER
SoNiC_77Gr

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

Hello to everyone!

Planning soon for a rig with four RX 580 8GB and in the near future will be six of them.
It's a good move to go for RX 580? In WTM show a good profit but I don't trust it 100%
I also know that by default these cards give 8-10 H/s for Zero, is that right?
zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:50:19 PM

As mentioned in Telegram
We know who it is, we are tracking everything
Next few days will be very interesting

When the rotten leafs fall, the tree will grow stronger than ever.

DM

I think an explanation of the technology (WormholeX, Mach Wave Project and Zero Alliance) mentioned in the roadmap would do great things for this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: