Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER  (Read 68141 times)
R3DEY3

Activity: 338
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Hello to everyone!

Planning soon for a rig with four RX 580 8GB and in the near future will be six of them.
It's a good move to go for RX 580? In WTM show a good profit but I don't trust it 100%
I also know that by default these cards give 8-10 H/s for Zero, is that right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/7q5o4t/zero_mining_pool_list/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

Hmm someone is dumping Zero down. Curious where does this end.

As mentioned in Telegram
We know who it is, we are tracking everything
Next few days will be very interesting

When the rotten leafs fall, the tree will grow stronger than ever.

DM
Great fingers cross to shut him down. Good progress for ZERO.
Demarsac (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

As mentioned in Telegram

DM

I think an explanation of the technology (WormholeX, Mach Wave Project and Zero Alliance) mentioned in the roadmap would do great things for this coin.

Yes in due time
Why give out new technology without first being implemented by us?
All will be disclosed at the right time

DM
joLE

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

Hello to everyone!

Planning soon for a rig with four RX 580 8GB and in the near future will be six of them.
It's a good move to go for RX 580? In WTM show a good profit but I don't trust it 100%

you can get up to 12h/s with bios mod  with rx 580 8gb
zeki555

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

As mentioned in Telegram

DM

I think an explanation of the technology (WormholeX, Mach Wave Project and Zero Alliance) mentioned in the roadmap would do great things for this coin.

Yes in due time
Why give out new technology without first being implemented by us?
All will be disclosed at the right time

DM

Yes that makes sense, I'm with you.
zeki555

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Team info online!

http://zero-currency.com/our-team.html
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

You beat me to it. Smiley

Just a sort note for a big Thank you for the people behind the scenes.
Nothing would ever be possible without them.

Thanks guys honestly...

And of course thanks the community for their continuous support

DM
ethflex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

People who are getting rich via shady pathways are traditionally arrogant and history repeats itself.

When a false 0% label brings you 80% of the market share and you are being uncovered, you are expected to be humble and apologize, even to pay back the fees you "accidentally" collected.

It is clear that suprnova's explosion of market share started and was sustained thanks to this post:

Quote from: ocminer on December 26, 2017, 08:11:15 AM
I'll leave https://zero.suprnova.cc running, closing is not necessary anymore and fee is now 0 %

Just like you are not following this "cesspool" thread, miners are not following your tweets nor enter the main suprova page, as they just follow the direct pool link that was found in this ANN and in zero's main page. So all they would see is 0% fee and make their choice, since your main competitor was charging 2% and other pools more than 0%.

Most miners do not see the detailed statistics nor understand them; There many numbers on suprnova statistics that are either incorrect or difficult to understand so the excuse that transactions are visible is not good enough. Some people even believed that you were contributing towards zero development or that this fee was imposed by the zero community!

As for the comment on "other pools that go down for hours", it is very interesting how you are aware of this, since you have been so busy and away from this ANN. Maybe all those DDOS attacks can be explained now...

Now regarding the posts from noob accounts, it looks like they are all defending suprnova, so your argument becomes a boomerang coming back to you. Au contraire, long time members such as ethflex in the message above, are accusing you for fraud and for ignoring them.

I rest my case.

Wow I wonder what happened to you, you seem to be a very, very negative person also when I read through your post history. Maybe get a few minutes, step out the door, take a deep breath and you'll see that there are not only negative or bad people around, there are also some friendly and helpful people out there - not the whole word is against you :-)

Regarding the missing transaction on cryptopia.. I get like A LOT of mails per day all about missing transactions on cryptopia, in the meanwhile there's an auto-responder which simply says "Copy the transaction ID from the pools transaction list into a mail and send it to cryptopia - the pool is fine" to mails with "cryptopia" in the body because they simply seem to be overwhelmed with all the transactions to them.. However, there's a good possibility that I've just overlooked that one specific mail, you can then just write again or try to send me a tweet or a PM here.. There are a ton of ways to actually contact me.

and regarding the "ocminer called his friends to back him up" or your extremely inappropriate claim that I'd have something todo with other pools being down - honestly dude, get a life - you cannot simply accuse someone of criminal things without any proof, I don't accuse you being a rapist or something as well and I'm talking "politely" and respectfully to you which I expect from you (at least) as well.  

Sir , put your proofs here ( dont have to put all of tons of emails for missing transactions), I put mine (just one). In any case I respect my time and I ll sent you a pm for my case at least and inform around for escalation. I thought 3 times forward same email was enough for paying attention at least one Time.. But as I used to day with a friend.. You know more.
ethflex

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

You beat me to it. Smiley

Just a sort note for a big Thank you for the people behind the scenes.
Nothing would ever be possible without them.

Thanks guys honestly...

And of course thanks the community for their continuous support

DM

Big Men Big things!
SoNiC_77Gr

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

Hello to everyone!

I know that with custom bios mod cards will go a little more but this will break the warranty, isn't ?
And as I'm in the beginning of this "world" I'm trying to be in a safe-road..
optiminer

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

So much noise, hatred and false accusations in this thread now  Cry

Guys, please focus on positive things again, put your energy into advancing the coin, not throwing accusations left and right!

Zero TEAM has IDENTIFIED some serious problems in the latest releases of the mining software
In most cases the versions after Optiminer 2.0 have been reported to give 50% less solutions leading to smaller rewards

People using the software in the first page of this ANN have the correct full solutions

It is the first time I hear about this problem. If you can show any evidence of lower solution rate, please file a bug report following
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash/blob/master/reportbug.md
Just spreading such claims at random places in the internet will not solve the problem. I have been using version 2.1.2 for a few weeks now with stable solution rates.

Before using the miner you should read the license. Pool operators, note:
Distribution to 3rd parties is not permitted.
This means, you are not allowed to offer any version of Optiminer for download! The only legal source for getting Optiminer are the ones linked from github.

If you want to have your pool listed in the start scripts, just send a github pull request to add it.
Ludax

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Hello to everyone!

I know that with custom bios mod cards will go a little more but this will break the warranty, isn't ?
And as I'm in the beginning of this "world" I'm trying to be in a safe-road..

you can mod it and if anything happens that forces u to RMA just revert back to factory settings. I've never had issues.
wakiyasi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

Hi All,  this is a very interesting project - will try to support as much as I can.

I have a 8x1060 3GB currently mining Equihash/Ethash/Neoscrypt algos I will switch to mining ZER.

However, Optiminer only has a 4GB option for WIN. Can I mine ZER with my rig if I just increase the virtual memory?
optiminer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

Hi All,  this is a very interesting project - will try to support as much as I can.

I have a 8x1060 3GB currently mining Equihash/Ethash/Neoscrypt algos I will switch to mining ZER.

However, Optiminer only has a 4GB option for WIN. Can I mine ZER with my rig if I just increase the virtual memory?

No, the Zero mining algorithm is very memory intense. For full speed you need cards with at least 6GB. Cards with only 4GB get about half the speed. 3GB cards do not work. Increasing the virtual memory does not help with that, sorry.
zeki555

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:22 AM

No, the Zero mining algorithm is very memory intense. For full speed you need cards with at least 6GB. Cards with only 4GB get about half the speed. 3GB cards do not work. Increasing the virtual memory does not help with that, sorry.

Why not a windows version for 6gb cards??
optiminer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

Why not a windows version for 6gb cards??

I currently focus development on Linux.
Demarsac (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:03:06 AM

So much noise, hatred and false accusations in this thread now  Cry

Guys, please focus on positive things again, put your energy into advancing the coin, not throwing accusations left and right!

Zero TEAM has IDENTIFIED some serious problems in the latest releases of the mining software
In most cases the versions after Optiminer 2.0 have been reported to give 50% less solutions leading to smaller rewards

People using the software in the first page of this ANN have the correct full solutions

It is the first time I hear about this problem. If you can show any evidence of lower solution rate, please file a bug report following
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerEquihash/blob/master/reportbug.md
Just spreading such claims at random places in the internet will not solve the problem. I have been using version 2.1.2 for a few weeks now with stable solution rates.

Before using the miner you should read the license. Pool operators, note:
Distribution to 3rd parties is not permitted.
This means, you are not allowed to offer any version of Optiminer for download! The only legal source for getting Optiminer are the ones linked from github.

If you want to have your pool listed in the start scripts, just send a github pull request to add it.

Personally I do not hate anyone.. Don't ask me why

We have the obligation to do whatever we can to protect our community.

Your newer versions are under investigation after final versions appeared to produce wrong solutions. There are suspicions that those solutions could be back engineered to working state with proper actions applied from 3rd parties.

We currently direct everyone to use previous best working software as mysteriously old versions have disappeared from your github. At the same time when we have discovered this suspicious activity.

As you know very well we do pay fees for it so we can use it as much as we like.

If it is a problem for you we can all stop using it reverting back to a modded ccminer until we can have a community miner software.

Needs create solutions and whenever there is a big need a big solution is always found. If we find ourselves without a good working miner we can always create our own.
There was no need until now.... Let me know if there is one?

Here is an example from log files

We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon, share data: {"job":"d3a2","ip":"::ffff:x.x.x.x","port":2053,"worker":"t1xxxxxxxxxeL","height":236147,"difficulty":0.2,"shareDiff":"4596.03419805","blockDiff":1351.176112912,"blockDiffActual":1351.176112912,"blockHash":"0000007212f19755fb017650d29e3823cf44a2b5aca1cf90baa36f3152951c0f","error":{"unknown":"check coin daemon logs"}}

ERROR: CheckEquihashSolution(): invalid solution
ERROR: CheckBlockHeader(): Equihash solution invalid

Let me know if I can help in something else

Thanks

DM
ethflex

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:38:45 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:10:02 AM by ethflex

People don't be confused. Positive and negative are working together trying to bring the perfect balance in universe. From the moment I enter in Zero back in October we all observe mining issues  and a lot of zero's folks  they are still complaining every day , and as far as I understand (reading all the ann,pages etc) this is not Demarsac's fault. I wish it could be somewhere somehow a balance so everybody will be happy , (randomly)community , miners and pools. In my point of view If we keep it this way we will ALL continue to have our interest here. I wish this is what you/we want, correct/true? Speaking for my self , I want my miner to have the hash I have been used to see so far and to be honest I never updated and I am still happy.I also don't forget how much I risked when i switch from ethereum to zero. So far zero proved how profitable is and all that's running around this profitable coin for sure is not coincidence,  bad or good luck, negative vibes and all these excuses...my expectations are first mining  profitability and then the truth, and somwhere here Demarsac enter.
wakiyasi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

Okay thanks, since resale in this market isn't so much of an issue, I'm going to replace my rig with 6GB cards so I can start mining some ZERO  Grin
vklchck

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

great work everyone Smiley

as a thank you to all and to help strengthen the zero network i have made a quick fork of node stratum and equihashverify to support equihash 192,7 for zero.

https://github.com/joshyOcuk/equihashverify
https://github.com/joshyOcuk/node-stratum-pool-2

the simplest way to get this to work would just be install znomp then copy in the modules and npm rebuild, thats it Smiley (i have not tested the gits but im 99% confident i added all the requirements if you run into errors just let me know)

come mine with us!! http://zero.mining4.co.uk 1% fee

i will warn people with the idea of setting up a pool that it is not just set and forget and requires constant tending to, i recommend running the pool locally for a while until you understand how it works before going public as you may find its more work and research than you were willing to put into it, but for anybody willing to learn or already with the skills go for it! more pools = stronger networks

Hey, So I still cannot get zero to work with my z-nomp... after replacing the stratum-pool and equihashverify files and than rebuilding and installing. I get this error now

2018-01-13 07:25:58 [Pool]   [zero] (Thread 1) Share rejected: {"job":"ccce","ip":"::ffff:192.168.1.82","worker":"t1ZLRKQmry44cDQQXXs5VXj5ULQBVd4sxdG.Main","difficulty":0.03,"error":"invalid solution"}

and when I just rebuild without running install, I get

node: ../src/equi/equi.c:41: expandArray: Assertion `out_len == 8 * out_width * in_len / bit_len' failed.
2018-01-13 07:29:54 [Master]   [PoolSpawner] Fork 0 died, spawning replacement worker...

ah i will make a pull and fix this correctly with a new assertion check, for now you can just remove line 41 of equi.c and npm rebuild, do not npm install as this will just download and install the original znomp modules

also any other pool questions please contact me in discord or submit an issue on github, i do not want to spam this thread.

best regards

come mine with us at http://zero.mining4.co.uk 1% fee

Hey H_tchet, I have tried to rebuild by following your recommendation of deleting line 41 in equi.cc, but still have the "invalid solution" problem... how do I find you using Discord? so that I dont spam up this thread ... Though if anybody else has any suggestions, please feel free to share. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: