Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
neo_iamtheone

Activity: 427
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

Hooray-ah! Today, payments will be! Tomos promised on Tuesday to borrow from a neighbor and pay everyone! Today we will drink beer for Thomas!

When did tomos81 say of borrowing anything! do not spread fake news/posts!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zwer1955

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

Tomos promised on Tuesday to borrow from a neighbor and pay everyone!

And when did he say that!
Cryptomn

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

A пoчeмy Звepь oтвeчaeт зa Toмoc?
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Had some issues with my Ubuntu system, had to restart mining - Result Rejected by the pool...
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

After all that is happening I think it's time to think that we will not be paid.
dommdomm

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Yesterday i started mining 24/7 and it looks quite good:)
zwer1955

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

A that is happening Huh
dommdomm

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Hi! I really don't know why there's such a big issue..considering the fact that Tomos has written here that he's on holiday, announced us about every step that he has made with cryptopia, and his future plans about the pool and the payments. I really don't think that some of those who are complaining here, are starving to death by Tomos's fault..that he didn't pay on time because of the instability in crypto market. It's all about trust, and Tomos has my trust even if he won't be able to pay 1..2..3 more months, if the conditions in the market are the same. If I were in his place, I really dunno how much patience would I have had left...being the owner of this high paying project, having issues with 3rd parties exchange sites, and being called a scammer 2 times a week. Cheers!

absolutely right!
zwer1955

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

And what we are losing really ... we agree ... we will wait six months ... no more! In the internet 99% of the projects .. first pay .... then promise ... and then just a closed site!
mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.
And what we are losing really ... we agree ... we will wait six months ... no more! In the internet 99% of the projects .. first pay .... then promise ... and then just a closed site!
bro, who are you? Why did you write from Tomos name?

Also, guys. Three monthes ago I told you this project is  suspicious, but you guys only see numbers(OMG 300 satoshi is 3x more than anyone) and don't look inside. Sad.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
iiiduncaniii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

You guys are all acting like ur mining is life depending. Chill out. For people who are new and skeptical, just read previous posts, Tomos has paid regularly before. Then because of this volatile currency market we were given a choice. Either get paid less or get paid every friday to take into account ups and downs of the market. Now the market has diminished significantly but i dont believe it will die out. Remember that Tomos no matter the market, still has to pay server and other costs and those costs dont change depending on the market, they either stay the same or increase. Like i said just chill out and wait until the market rebounds. And after you guys get paid i suggest to either stop asking to be paid or stop mining on this site.
Thank you.
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Hi! I really don't know why there's such a big issue..considering the fact that Tomos has written here that he's on holiday, announced us about every step that he has made with cryptopia, and his future plans about the pool and the payments. I really don't think that some of those who are complaining here, are starving to death by Tomos's fault..that he didn't pay on time because of the instability in crypto market. It's all about trust, and Tomos has my trust even if he won't be able to pay 1..2..3 more months, if the conditions in the market are the same. If I were in his place, I really dunno how much patience would I have had left...being the owner of this high paying project, having issues with 3rd parties exchange sites, and being called a scammer 2 times a week. Cheers!

I second this! bunch of a**holes here complain who survive on 0.1 btc ever week by mining!
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

I second this! bunch of a**holes here complain who survive on 0.1 btc ever week by mining!

maybe they wanna sell it as quickly as possible before the price going down.
or
maybe they have been deceived by some scammers

I think Mr.tomos will solve this matter soon

cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Tomosmining added in website ( royalwebgrup )
http://royalwebgrup.com/2018/04/04/tomosmining-pertambuhan-bayaran-tertinggi-btc-faucethub-5-ref/

thanks Wink
neo_iamtheone

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

maybe they wanna sell it as quickly as possible before the price going down.
or
maybe they have been deceived by some scammers

I think Mr.tomos will solve this matter soon

The price is already going down, now all you have to do is HODL - Best Option!
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.
bro, who are you? Why did you write from Tomos name?

Also, guys. Three monthes ago I told you this project is  suspicious, but you guys only see numbers(OMG 300 satoshi is 3x more than anyone) and don't look inside. Sad.

What's most suspicious is the horde of newbies shilling this operation with most of their posts made only in this thread.

And the owner has not yet updated his website or the first post in weeks to warn newcomers with the difficulties with the payments, so newcomers start the miners, he gets the hashes and they won't get anything for weeks or maybe never.

We gave the trust, we're getting anything.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

What's most suspicious is the horde of newbies shilling this operation with most of their posts made only in this thread.

And the owner has not yet updated his website or the first post in weeks to warn newcomers with the difficulties with the payments, so newcomers start the miners, he gets the hashes and they won't get anything for weeks or maybe never.

We gave the trust, we're getting anything.
Suspicious? Much more, looks like this guy fucked up and posted from himself using another account.
I'm sure half ot these shillers are not real, but the problem is there are real people who still mining into the black hole.
It's not difficult to cheat someone, it's really difficult to convince this someone that he was cheated.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:42:12 PM
Merited by winspiral (10)

If I may interject myself into this, again.
I first have to preface with the fact that Tomos may be a scammer. He may not be honest.

That said. Your point about shill accounts, I would say, is not valid.
Writing patterns typically speak wonders, and can make people very easy to spot. I have not noticed such a phenomenon, here.

Also. This site did pay out a LOT of bitcoin to faucethub. I don't know the actual numbers, but it was one of the highest I'd seen.
You are talking about being "cheated", yet we don't know anything yet.
Websites have issues. Tomos was pretty open about the fact that he couldn't pay out at the time.

Is this a scam, though? I don't know.
But there's no point pointing fingers yet. There isn't proof of anything yet.

Better, would be for concerned parties to just halt mining, and wait.
We're supposed to have an idea of innocent until proven guilty, peeps. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iiiduncaniii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

I am a newbie to this forum and that is because i don't spend my time whining in this forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: