Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
1manshow

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

still can not use another mining program?

i think XMR-Stak-CPU is working also, but it needs more complicated configuration

then you could indicate to me what algorithm is mining and the server stratum please?

I'll do testing with other mining programs Smiley

Let us know how good your other mining programs work with Tomos pool. Also anyone tried GPU mining with this pool? My laptop has Geforce GTX 860M lying around free which can be put to good use if it works with this pool.

i am testing XMR-Stak-CPU that has the same result than my preferred claymore miner
for nvidia you can try https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia/releases/tag/v2.4.2  you need to tweak some extra switches
and apply these params:
pool: stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333
username: your btc address
algo: cryptonight

Thanks for your help, but I am not that good with switches and manual configuration changes. If you can give me exact instructions to follow, I will try test it out.  Kiss
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

still can not use another mining program?

i think XMR-Stak-CPU is working also, but it needs more complicated configuration

then you could indicate to me what algorithm is mining and the server stratum please?

I'll do testing with other mining programs Smiley

Let us know how good your other mining programs work with Tomos pool. Also anyone tried GPU mining with this pool? My laptop has Geforce GTX 860M lying around free which can be put to good use if it works with this pool.

i am testing XMR-Stak-CPU that has the same result than my preferred claymore miner
for nvidia you can try https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia/releases/tag/v2.4.2  you need to tweak some extra switches
and apply these params:
pool: stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333
username: your btc address
algo: cryptonight

Thanks for your help, but I am not that good with switches and manual configuration changes. If you can give me exact instructions to follow, I will try test it out.  Kiss

sorry i dont have hardware to test it, i suggest to run first time in command line with --help switch and see your possibilities, but i think it will be easy to setup

PS: i am sending 3-4 times daily payouts manually, sometimes it doubles the payout, so it worth more and more to mine together Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:04:48 AM

now we are running on high speed mode with high speed pool, also the payouts are higher with the same formula Smiley
it's time to join if you not joined yet.
you can connect every computing power you have, also at workplace , like me Cheesy
coolmib

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

PS: i am sending 3-4 times daily payouts manually, sometimes it doubles the payout, so it worth more and more to mine together Smiley

Imho, Faucethub set a high treshold for withdraw. Really bad news for small miner like me. why not use coinbase, xapo (others low/free network fee bitcoin wallet),
and set your own threshold.. lets say... 1k-5k.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:47:22 AM

i can prove, this is the funniest mining ever.
first 10 minutes i was searching the mining button on this mess , what you calling webpage. My mom who dont know how to change font in Microsoft Word, can make better website with design in her free time.
When i checked your mining page, after hard times finding it, i realised why nobody using it.
It is chaotic, mess, not explained nothig, just random words with random data on the website.

your miners confirmed 7 shares in 24 hours?  LOL are you satisfied with that?
my miners submitted 594.000.000+ shares last 24 hours and i am not satisfied with that.
I paid out 150$ and still not enough...

i think you are trolling or something Cheesy

Glad for you...
I'm satified with what I do...
My members are big enough to make a choice,not mining is a strategic choice too.
How much do your members earn if they mine 2 minutes daily?
...certainly less than by winspiral...Do not tell them about winspiral's miner...they could come to him...(lol)
Eternal unsatified people are ofter unhappy.
I was happy all my long life.Greatings at your Mon.

tried to be not offensive, just wanted to know if you are trolling with website design , or it is serious Smiley
i think my miners are getting paid higher every second than your miners in a week.. but no offense

Here is the problem...saying this people can not believe you.
You know that your miner pays more than (3600*24*7) times mine miner and even me I do not know how much it will pay at the and.

I see (and you can see) a member who has already earned $0.16 (+unknown share earning) for less then 1 million hashes.
I doubt he regrets not mining by you.
With your miner...perhaps $0.03 and I'm not sure.

This is the difference:
You say your miner is the best one without knowing what my miner pays and I say my miner is the funniest and so far very good paying for little minerpeople.

to stop the polemic...I will try your miner.
So I will see from meself if your miner is the best paying.

I feel my miner is better for specific people.
People who want absolutly be paid in Perfect Money will prefer my miner.
People who do not want faucethub will prefer mine as well.
And so much more funny advantage...
BZZW...Greetings at you Mom.

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

first 10 minutes i was searching the mining button on this mess , what you calling webpage. My mom who dont know how to change font in Microsoft Word, can make better website with design in her free time.
When i checked your mining page, after hard times finding it, i realised why nobody using it.
It is chaotic, mess, not explained nothig, just random words with random data on the website.

my miners submitted 594.000.000+ shares last 24 hours and i am not satisfied with that.

Glad for you...
My members are big enough to make a choice,not mining is a strategic choice too.
...certainly less than by winspiral...Do not tell them about winspiral's miner...they could come to him...(lol)

tried to be not offensive, just wanted to know if you are trolling with website design , or it is serious Smiley
i think my miners are getting paid higher every second than your miners in a week.. but no offense

You know that your miner pays more than (3600*24*7) times mine miner and even me I do not know how much it will pay at the and.

I see (and you can see) a member who has already earned $0.16 (+unknown share earning) for less then 1 million hashes.

This is the difference:
You say your miner is the best one without knowing what my miner pays and I say my miner is the funniest and so far very good paying for little minerpeople.

how the hell can be your miner more profitable? You are mining via CoinHive, that gives only 70% of earning for megahash. their rates are 50% lower (at the moment) than my rates.
btw, there can be nothing funny on mining. you are just using your CPU power, it's not for entertainment, but for profit Cheesy

ps my mom visited your website, and it made her day Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

Glad for you...

This is the difference:

how the hell can be your miner more profitable? You are mining via CoinHive, that gives only 70% of earning for megahash. their rates are 50% lower (at the moment) than my rates.
btw, there can be nothing funny on mining. you are just using your CPU power, it's not for entertainment, but for profit Cheesy

The question is not how can my miner be more profitable but why is my miner more profitable for some people?
Because my miner is a game and the goal of the game is being more profitable.
People can win the game or people can lose the game...

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Glad for you...

This is the difference:

The question is not how can my miner be more profitable but why is my miner more profitable for some people?

i see you understand nothing. everything is simple math, you cannot pay more than you earn, otherwise you will bankrupt or become a scam.
that's why my mining will last almost forever, because i am paying 99.9% what the miners earning, the rest is tx fee and server costs.
and believe me, with your coinhive you are unable to pay out 100-200$ daily, that i can without problems
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:57:29 PM

Glad for you...

This is the difference:

i see you understand nothing. everything is simple math, you cannot pay more than you earn, otherwise you will bankrupt or become a scam.
that's why my mining will last almost forever, because i am paying 99.9% what the miners earning, the rest is tx fee and server costs.
and believe me, with your coinhive you are unable to pay out 100-200$ daily, that i can without problems

Belive me I understand,but you do not.
you can not pay miners 99.9% because you have already to pay faucethub and faucethub fees is over 0.1%
The miners pay faucethun the server and the transactions and your profit.
So is better explained.

I have never said I pay more out than you...
I just say for some people it is certainly better to mine by me.
The game is to mine where it is better to mine.
People can do the choice.
I propose...people dispose (lol)

1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:26:54 PM

Glad for you...

This is the difference:

you can not pay miners 99.9% because you have already to pay faucethub and faucethub fees is over 0.1%
So is better explained.

Sorry man, just post in your own topic or if you don't have one, open your own topic and share your miner. Just don't hijack this thread. We support tomos81 for his honest efforts. Cheers!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:42:58 PM

Glad for you...

This is the difference:

So is better explained.

Sorry man, just post in your own topic or if you don't have one, open your own topic and share your miner. Just don't hijack this thread. We support tomos81 for his honest efforts. Cheers!

@1manshow  :  no worries, it's funny to watch this guy Cheesy I still believe he is just trolling Smiley Funny to see he has no idea what he is talking about.

-----------------------

PS: I switched mining pool to nanopool with 120.000 diff , it means you will submit less shares, but no worries , in average it will bring more satoshis to your account, just be patient and no stress Smiley
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

Cheer up -- Both owners are doing well Cool
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

Hello there, Faucethub announced longer maintenance, so our payments will be delayed , i hope next payout will be processed in 12 hours.

also:

My X-mas gift for the miners: next few days, the miner rewards are raised to 300 Satoshis / 1.000.000 hashes!

with current pool difficulty 120000 , there is enough to get 8 submitted shares to get 300 satoshis! It takes 10-20 minutes in average hardware, but not longer than 1 hour (it must be bad luck)

Merry X-mas Smiley
gmf10000

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

thx Cheesy
anjon

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

Hello there, Faucethub announced longer maintenance, so our payments will be delayed , i hope next payout will be processed in 12 hours.

also:

My X-mas gift for the miners: next few days, the miner rewards are raised to 300 Satoshis / 1.000.000 hashes!

with current pool difficulty 120000 , there is enough to get 8 submitted shares to get 300 satoshis! It takes 10-20 minutes in average hardware, but not longer than 1 hour (it must be bad luck)

Merry X-mas Smiley

Thanx!!:D
Merry Christmas! Smiley
anjon

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:26:18 PM

Hey, my balance isnt updating, its constant since the last two hours while I am mining..
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:42 PM

Hey, my balance isnt updating, its constant since the last two hours while I am mining..

hi, what's your usual hashrate?
try other browser or clear cookeis for tomostasks.website

it can be, that high diff in combination with your lower hashrate can cause that, but in average, you will get the same (or more) than other days
anjon

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:46 PM

it can be, that high diff in combination with your lower hashrate can cause that, but in average, you will get the same (or more) than other days
my avg hash rate is 55-60 h/s
I tried other browser too, still showing the same, It has never happened before but....
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:49:58 PM

I tried other browser too, still showing the same, It has never happened before but....

i have 42-48h/s and getting submitted shares every 2-3 mins, that is good enough.. try restart .bat , ee if it's mining
anjon

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

i have 42-48h/s and getting submitted shares every 2-3 mins, that is good enough.. try restart .bat , ee if it's mining
Nothing seems to be working, I tried restarting my pc, ran it on slow mode, but it still shows the same balance... Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: