Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:27:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

i was told about this ICO by a friend, and i think they will worth something in the future

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

i was told about this ICO by a friend, and i think they will worth something in the future

Every day there are new people who learn about the Titanium ICO and the project is getting more and more money during the crowdsale. If the team can deliver what they promise, this can be a very profitable choice for all the investors.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Seems interesting, although I wouldn't count on any of those partnerships actually being confirmed. The concept is really strong but I have my concerns in regards to it's scalability. If you plan on having all these partnerships you need to consider the network traffic in terms of providing decentrailized storage for clients , as well as creating a means of exchange for how the clients will pay for your services.

Agree. But maybe the team already considered this upcoming bottleneck in case this project go in full bloom. By the way, I hope that they will deliver their priority mission of assisting the disabled veterans.
mvillar

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

Seems interesting, although I wouldn't count on any of those partnerships actually being confirmed. The concept is really strong but I have my concerns in regards to it's scalability. If you plan on having all these partnerships you need to consider the network traffic in terms of providing decentrailized storage for clients , as well as creating a means of exchange for how the clients will pay for your services.

Please, have a look at the team, every network engineer, even the most fresh from engineering school has scalability and network traffic when designing even the simpler systems. Please read the WP thoroughly before raising these general doubts about the any project.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
rx-precious

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

is the airdrop still on because i couldnt find the bot on the telegram group
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

They just have reached 25% of the hardcap, and only 7 days left. think they also reach this goal.
Wanted to shift in the last few days actually a few tokens and also get in, but the courses were not so cheap. Hope they climb in the next few days, then I will invest in titanium

So what will happen to all the unsold tokens if they do not reach their hard cap of 35 million? I hope they will burn it, and not keep it for the team

after a long search i found this in the whitepaper, page 48:

Titanium BAR tokens are created as they are sold. The team and bounty, etc. allocation
gets created at the same time. Once the sale is over we will terminate the crowdsale
contract, which will prevent new tokens from being minted. Therefore, BAR tokens will
not be “burned.” However, it will have the same effect on scarcity, as they will never be
created.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

They just have reached 25% of the hardcap, and only 7 days left. think they also reach this goal.
Wanted to shift in the last few days actually a few tokens and also get in, but the courses were not so cheap. Hope they climb in the next few days, then I will invest in titanium

So what will happen to all the unsold tokens if they do not reach their hard cap of 35 million? I hope they will burn it, and not keep it for the team

Titanium BAR tokens are created as they are sold. The team and bounty, etc. allocation
gets created at the same time. Once the sale is over we will terminate the crowdsale
contract, which will prevent new tokens from being minted. Therefore, BAR tokens will
not be “burned.” However, it will have the same effect on scarcity, as they will never be
created.

Yes, the tokens are only minted once they are sold, so there is no need to burn unsold tokens. That's a good method, I really don't like it when projects keep the unsold tokens for themself.
mvillar

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

You have to talk to it in private mode. Read the instructions on the first page and follow them closely because the first time I tried, I thought it wasn't working, but was my fault. https://t.me/tbis_bot

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

Do you even read what they are talking in the main channel ? If you look through the chat you will see that some of the members saying check the pinned post. Always check the pinned posts when you enter a Telegram channel this will help you to get more information what you are looking for.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

You have to talk to it in private mode. Read the instructions on the first page and follow them closely because the first time I tried, I thought it wasn't working, but was my fault. https://t.me/tbis_bot

Yeah, I seem to be having an issue too. Can't even open my chat window now to the tbis_bot, I'll PM one of admins to check. Seems a shame, I would of loved an airdrop along with my investment towards Titanium. Won't be too long till this gets some real attention
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

It looks good, but it's not the first decentralized provider of cloud services. Now there is little to be surprised. But I wish you good luck in your development!

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

I doubt the network traffic would be an issue; It is their field of interest and expertise. I am sure they have that covered. Things are way advanced now to care about network traffic.

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

created.

Good decision of Titanium developers. This crowdsale looks better if tokens quantity will be smaller if hard cap will not be reached. But we have really many time now to finish.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

created.

Good decision of Titanium developers. This crowdsale looks better if tokens quantity will be smaller if hard cap will not be reached. But we have really many time now to finish.

Exactly, if this project was to take off with the de-centralization then you would like to think they have got a solution for network traffic  Grin Grin

I am interested to learn more about this in detail, and how they can manage such storage in masses once mass adoption has hopefully hit  Wink
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

created.

Yes there is still a lot of time left remaining on their token sale for Titanium to get nearer to their hard cap or even potentially reach their 35M BAR tokens hard cap.

Titanium have already sold over 8M BAR tokens and they have less than 27M to go until they hit their hard cap, the tokensale ends on the 28th Feb. I think they will reach hard cap before then.

tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

created.

Yes there is still a lot of time left remaining on their token sale for Titanium to get nearer to their hard cap or even potentially reach their 35M BAR tokens hard cap.

Titanium have already sold over 8M BAR tokens and they have less than 27M to go until they hit their hard cap, the tokensale ends on the 28th Feb. I think they will reach hard cap before then.

Have there been any closed or private sales with massive discounts?
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:53 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:02:19 PM by Gunny95

The current situation of centralized cloud service is something I did not consider to be potentially problematic till I read the white paper, reminds me of Mr. Robot

I am eager to see this project develop to something great

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

I found this on the white paper, before the 1st of January there was a pre-sale period of 1 month. Investors that invested over $5,000 in the project received a 20% bonus. This means early investors received 1.2 BAR tokens per $1.

Piston_82

Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Very big active in supporting the project on all media resources !!
Keep it up! We belive in you!!!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

I found this on the white paper, before the 1st of January there was a pre-sale period of 1 month. Investors that invested over $5,000 in the project received a 20% bonus. This means early investors received 1.2 BAR tokens per $1.

Now they have a 10% bonus sale available. Until when will the 10% bonus last from the sale ? Will it be gone after the sale ends or will it before that ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: