Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Bar is the token which one must buy and hold for long term to change life. I have read a lot about this project during last days which put me to buy some in last to days. It is available at very good price and some reasonable amount can be purchased while it is allowing these rates.

That's a very good investment you've engaged in friend. In few weeks time you will get a very good return on it. Wish some others will take after you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Bar is the token which one must buy and hold for long term to change life. I have read a lot about this project during last days which put me to buy some in last to days. It is available at very good price and some reasonable amount can be purchased while it is allowing these rates.
BAR prices have been decreasing recently and this is the best chance to see BAR at this price because I am sure in March or April the price of BAR will increase very fast and will soon reach the price of $5 in the next few months. For me should buy more and keep becasue the potential the BAR is huge

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Why is Titanium Bar still going down ? The market is going up when you look at coinmarketcap. Someone now more about this or maybe i have it wrong xD.

Even if others have already told you, I would also like to tell you that you should not judge the BAR course by daily fluctuations. At the moment the whole market goes up and down 10-20% in a few hours, whales make good money with nervous investors
Personally, I am currently satisfied that BAR is not so expensive, you can still buy cheap now.
It is best to buy BAR now and then you do not think about it for 2 years Smiley

BAR is still above ICO price, which seems like quite an achievement in the current market circumstances. Just HODL and sit this one out

To be fair, TBIS did not have a long sale duration and those who missed out on investing have tough luck! like the CEO said Smiley
It's a good thing, now the tokens are purchased from exchanges, let's hold!

I think it's quite good its held after exchange listing, usually these new projects which include bounties / airdrops get dumped upon listing for instant profit.

Especially with the market crash and everything so low, this is looking real good for Titanium.

I dont think lots of bounty and airdrop hunters in this case is dumping as they have not yet received their tokens. It could be from people who got their BARs in the pre-ICO. They might have got huge bonus during that time.

Oh that's a pity that bounty hunters get their tokens much later, I wonder who specifically gets to get the tokens sooner, yeah the discount in pre-ICO can get pretty high

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Why is Titanium Bar still going down ? The market is going up when you look at coinmarketcap. Someone now more about this or maybe i have it wrong xD.

Even if others have already told you, I would also like to tell you that you should not judge the BAR course by daily fluctuations. At the moment the whole market goes up and down 10-20% in a few hours, whales make good money with nervous investors
Personally, I am currently satisfied that BAR is not so expensive, you can still buy cheap now.

BAR is still above ICO price, which seems like quite an achievement in the current market circumstances. Just HODL and sit this one out

To be fair, TBIS did not have a long sale duration and those who missed out on investing have tough luck! like the CEO said Smiley

I think it's quite good its held after exchange listing, usually these new projects which include bounties / airdrops get dumped upon listing for instant profit.

Especially with the market crash and everything so low, this is looking real good for Titanium.

I dont think lots of bounty and airdrop hunters in this case is dumping as they have not yet received their tokens. It could be from people who got their BARs in the pre-ICO. They might have got huge bonus during that time.

Oh that's a pity that bounty hunters get their tokens much later, I wonder who specifically gets to get the tokens sooner, yeah the discount in pre-ICO can get pretty high

I thought most of the bounty tokens were already distributed yesterday and only a small part (around 25%) is left to be distributed? Or did I mix some things up here and remember incorrectly?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

lol it was too good to miss; I mean all indications and predictions showed it is a must invest and they were pretty quick on displaying the potential; I think the team was the greatest boost they had.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

I have some BARs from ICO  Cool
But why so great project is not listed on Kucoin or Binance?
why michael gives interviews  to unknown Youtubers?

MICHAEL STOLLAIRE not giving any interview to any unknown YouTubers. About exchange, Titanium is good and big project. But this is new in market. After lots formality any coin is going to list on reputed exchange. Be calm.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

I have some BARs from ICO  Cool
why michael gives interviews  to unknown Youtubers?

MICHAEL STOLLAIRE not giving any interview to any unknown YouTubers. About exchange, Titanium is good and big project. But this is new in market. After lots formality any coin is going to list on reputed exchange. Be calm.

Interviews are always great even when it is from unknown youtubers lol. I have seen some videos about Micheal being interviewed on youtube it was from p2p cryptoz i think. Well coming back to exchanges. I think that they need time, because Titanium is still new. I am sure that they are working on it to get Titanium Bar listed on more exchanges. Have some patience man !

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

I will call this hidden gem which is going totally under the radar. Look at the team and then roadmap on what these guys are working to have better idea about the existed potential where the price of a limited supplied token can reach in a year or two. Titanium will make its place among top service providers to top companies.

Titanium is indeed a hidden gem. Just look at coinmarketcap. If we take the total supply of bars at 45 million we would have a current market cap of 54 million USD (and I know that the circulating supply is probably lower so the market cap would even be lower). With this market cap it wouldn't be even top 200 atm. There is still soo much room for growth for this project.

Yep that's what I said earlier the market cap is currently insanely undervalued due to the low coin cap.their are shitcoins with higher market caps and with all the plans in the works for actual products based on the chain of the coins top top 100 as I think it deserves we're talking a massive jump in individual coin value
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Its really nice opportunity to buy BARs at current price. I am not saying it will rock tomorrow or next week, but buying now and holding for long term will definitely give good profit.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Its really nice opportunity to buy BARs at current price. I am not saying it will rock tomorrow or next week, but buying now and holding for long term will definitely give good profit.

Sadly only real investors seem to understand that real investments take time. Too many people expect because this is crypto and their were a few months of huge moves that that's how it always will be the fact is for things like titanium we're talking about a real product that's being developed and it will take some time to start moving but once it gets going is when we will se the price start really moving quickly. But waiting till that point will be too late and much more expensive than investing when things are still in development phase
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I have some BARs from ICO  Cool
why michael gives interviews  to unknown Youtubers?

Interviews are always great even when it is from unknown youtubers lol. I have seen some videos about Micheal being interviewed on youtube it was from p2p cryptoz i think. Well coming back to exchanges. I think that they need time, because Titanium is still new. I am sure that they are working on it to get Titanium Bar listed on more exchanges. Have some patience man !

BAR will be huge there is no confusion about that but I think soon we will hear some exciting when it will be listed on some famous exchanges. Perfect time to accumulate while it's still undervalued a big room of growth for this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

i miss "Titanium This Week ~ Episode 5" this week. Thought we get a look in the new office and some informations about the next steps.
Does anyone know when the 5th episode will be released?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

Titanium bar will be used for all transactions in the project once they set up everything, including the marketplace and internet infrastructure , this will increase the value to a very high rate, so is best for one to at least have some titanium bar now
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

This is a similar question I asked few days back. Why use unknown individuals/exchanges for the project??? From partners to exchange
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

i miss "Titanium This Week ~ Episode 5" this week. Thought we get a look in the new office and some informations about the next steps.

Hopefully soon, I'm excited to see the offices and the team members at work! It will be great to see what a crypto projects offices look like. It's also a nice reassurance for investors to see what their money is being spent on!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

This is a similar question I asked few days back. Why use unknown individuals/exchanges for the project??? From partners to exchange

It's only just begin listing on exchanges, cut them some slack Tongue

I'm sure it will be hitting the biggens, given enough time!!

Binance will be a good one, give it 3 months or so and I'm sure we will see BAR listed on these bigger exchanges
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Hopefully soon, I'm excited to see the offices and the team members at work! It will be great to see what a crypto projects offices look like. It's also a nice reassurance for investors to see what their money is being spent on!

I am also waiting for the episode 5. It is a good way to get the most important updates what has happend over the week from the CEO. Sometimes people want quick information, and this will surely help them out.

modsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

when this project list on popular exchange and people heard price wont be priority.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
Alpra

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

i just bought some bar , i believe this project has good future  Roll Eyes
justinpaid

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

i just bought some bar , i believe this project has good future  Roll Eyes
Congrats. You got it at almost ICO price. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: