Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

I have some BARs from ICO  Cool
But why so great project is not listed on Kucoin or Binance?
why michael gives interviews  to unknown Youtubers?

MICHAEL STOLLAIRE not giving any interview to any unknown YouTubers. About exchange, Titanium is good and big project. But this is new in market. After lots formality any coin is going to list on reputed exchange. Be calm.

Interviews are always great even when it is from unknown youtubers lol. I have seen some videos about Micheal being interviewed on youtube it was from p2p cryptoz i think. Well coming back to exchanges. I think that they need time, because Titanium is still new. I am sure that they are working on it to get Titanium Bar listed on more exchanges. Have some patience man !

BAR will be huge there is no confusion about that but I think soon we will hear some exciting when it will be listed on some famous exchanges. Perfect time to accumulate while it's still undervalued a big room of growth for this project.

@zavulon1988, I agree with TeraBite. You have to hold for some time. Even everybody have to wait till list on big exhcnages. You will see new high in BARs price very soon. I personally suggest you stay invested if still you have BAR in your account.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nitego

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

How exactly are you the first decentralized cloud? Have you heard of Siacoin or Factum or Maidsafe? I would be weary of projects starting without with blatant lies. To pretend you are first to market is NOT a business strategy rather do your SWOT analysis and tell us why we should invest in your project and how your technology would give you the edge? 

New people in this space would believe and embrace your ideas because they believe it to be new, but when they find out it is not new they would dump all coins on the first exchange you open. Integrity is priceless in crypto-space
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

i just bought some bar , i believe this project has good future  Roll Eyes
Congrats. You got it at almost ICO price. Smiley

HODL and the price will increase higher more soon!
ajm_bond

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

How exactly are you the first decentralized cloud? Have you heard of Siacoin or Factum or Maidsafe? I would be weary of projects starting without with blatant lies. To pretend you are first to market is NOT a business strategy rather do your SWOT analysis and tell us why we should invest in your project and how your technology would give you the edge? 

New people in this space would believe and embrace your ideas because they believe it to be new, but when they find out it is not new they would dump all coins on the first exchange you open. Integrity is priceless in crypto-space

Please do your research before commenting - you haven't even read the whitepaper or even understand technology.  If you don't understand technology you should not be investing in crypto. Titanium is decentralized IAAS and more - infrastructure as a service, etc.  It is not decentralized cloud storage.

If you also bothered to look at Michael Stollaire interviews especially the one with larry and joe show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4XyDNPBsc  - you will understand what michael is trying to achieve and how they are going to do it.  Also a success is not just based on the tech - you need to have partnerships and I can see Michael developing those partnerships.
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

Why does still not added on hibtc
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

Please do your research before commenting - you haven't even read the whitepaper or even understand technology.  If you don't understand technology you should not be investing in crypto. Titanium is decentralized IAAS and more - infrastructure as a service, etc.  It is not decentralized cloud storage.

If you also bothered to look at Michael Stollaire interviews especially the one with larry and joe show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd4XyDNPBsc  - you will understand what michael is trying to achieve and how they are going to do it.  Also a success is not just based on the tech - you need to have partnerships and I can see Michael developing those partnerships.

Thumbs up for the interview; I am not sure about the proposition of burning a percentage of BARs in ~ min 30:00; It may decrease supply but am not sure what implications would that have on the company's revenue stream given the BARs are as Michael mentioned go to the the keep. I understand it is not a decision yet just a thought out there but I think if this is going to take place it would be great for the BAR price but at the same time i think the BAR price would increase without burning BARs but just with rolling out the service. I think on this one given there weren't any airdrops or giveaways that am aware of burning should only take place if the price is struggling to increase in exchanges.

nitego

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

You just made my point for me I will not read the white paper because the first line I see is not a fact. Its like seeing a new soda saying "we are the first cola drink!" when you fully aware of Pepsi and Coke being cola drinks. Tell me would you waste your time finding out why this product starts with an obvious deception? In many countries this would be considered false advertising.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

You just made my point for me I will not read the white paper because the first line I see is not a fact. Its like seeing a new soda saying "we are the first cola drink!" when you fully aware of Pepsi and Coke being cola drinks. Tell me would you waste your time finding out why this product starts with an obvious deception? In many countries this would be considered false advertising.

That's an interesting metaphor you got there, could you elaborate further?

ajm_bond mentioned that TBIS's services is not limited to decentralized cloud storage, but you think it is and I am curious why

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nevergymless

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

So happy I sold this shitoiin last week . This guy is talking about how its already better then AWS in that goofy commercial last week.  Cheesy
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

So happy I sold this shitoiin last week . This guy is talking about how its already better then AWS in that goofy commercial last week.  Cheesy

Wow! Really... You really calling titanium a shitcoin? I have you in my mention now.... I hope you really live long to see titanium is a long long keep project... I will be here to remind you and say nevergymless remember when you called titanium a shit coin Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

always fun, if someone registered a profile just to scold about a coin / token and actually has no idea what it is about. Fortunately, 99% of people here know what they have to think about it

but good to see, that the commercial reaches people
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

Wow! Really... You really calling titanium a shitcoin? I have you in my mention now.... I hope you really live long to see titanium is a long long keep project... I will be here to remind you and say nevergymless remember when you called titanium a shit coin Huh

Don't reply to such comments, just ignore them. He probably bought some BARs right after the ICO and now is mad about the current market situation and just created the account to talk bad about Titanium.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Haha, Nathan he clearly hasn't researched Titanium and doesn't understand the potential and possibiltiies that Titanium project can provide and he clearly doesn't know the market potential and how everything looks to be going cloud based.

Who want's to host their own infrastructure these days and host on-premises servers.

Educate yourself Nathan01
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

Best to ignore meaningless posts such as that one

Basically there are two types of blockchain enthusiasts:
1. Troll.
2. Sincere interest in projects and its application & influence on our society with long-term vision

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

There is something you are missing in that claim; you should understand how a project is better in what aspect; we know AWS is the number one cloud service with all the great stuff it has true; but you should also consider the aspects titanium has in terms of the blockchain underneath and the solutions it has to problems specific to it in that sense you will be able to differentiate aws from titanium. My point is calling it a shitcoin does not make sense; it is more than a coin and it is very early on to judge. give it some time and we will see.

Bailsman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

Best to ignore meaningless posts such as that one

Basically there are two types of blockchain enthusiasts:
1. Troll.
2. Sincere interest in projects and its application & influence on our society with long-term vision

Bounty hunters also.

I'd say that most people of your category 2 kill admins with tonnes of questions, make them look like big deal and once the moment starts they invest like 0.01 or even say that they have no money lol
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Why is Titanium Bar still going down ? The market is going up when you look at coinmarketcap. Someone now more about this or maybe i have it wrong xD.

Even if others have already told you, I would also like to tell you that you should not judge the BAR course by daily fluctuations. At the moment the whole market goes up and down 10-20% in a few hours, whales make good money with nervous investors
Personally, I am currently satisfied that BAR is not so expensive, you can still buy cheap now.
It is best to buy BAR now and then you do not think about it for 2 years Smiley

BAR is still above ICO price, which seems like quite an achievement in the current market circumstances. Just HODL and sit this one out

To be fair, TBIS did not have a long sale duration and those who missed out on investing have tough luck! like the CEO said Smiley
It's a good thing, now the tokens are purchased from exchanges, let's hold!

Its really nice opportunity to buy BARs at current price. I am not saying it will rock tomorrow or next week, but buying now and holding for long term will definitely give good profit.

Sadly only real investors seem to understand that real investments take time. Too many people expect because this is crypto and their were a few months of huge moves that that's how it always will be the fact is for things like titanium we're talking about a real product that's being developed and it will take some time to start moving but once it gets going is when we will se the price start really moving quickly. But waiting till that point will be too late and much more expensive than investing when things are still in development phase

You are right mate, that notion of reaping the reward asap has been built in many and sometimes you get to see some annoying statements after the ICO, forgetting that this is like a real life project scenario, it takes about 5 years for a startup to build a solid foundation, titanium is trying to build one, so lets just support them
girib1684

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

Titanium really doing good. See how peoples are wining weekly contest and earning BAR. Don't know why some peoples scaring about market falling. Peoples are enjoying lots with Titanium.

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/960265082038079488
Anilg

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

always fun, if someone registered a profile just to scold about a coin / token and actually has no idea what it is about. Fortunately, 99% of people here know what they have to think about it

but good to see, that the commercial reaches people

He/she will come to know the value of BARs when Titanium's cloud business starts. As of now its still in development stage and its good such people sales token so that we can buy and hold Smiley
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

You're going to regret selling your BARS! I can't believe you would sell this token already, most tokens have fallen in this recent bear market and it feels like you have reacted to this out of anger.

This isn't the TBIS teams fault, virtually all tokens are down.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: