Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

market is bearish but titanium is holding strong such a strong community behind this project.... now is the time to buy more bars..  Shocked

Theres a whole lot of FUD around crypto at the moment but imagine how well BAR tokens will perform when the bulls get back in! Hopefully this will happen soon!

Yes that's right. they are doing really well. when cryptocurrency prices start to rise again, BAR will really go up like a rocket. I am already in the FOMO fever, I have to buy more BAR tokens, otherwise I'll be angry soon

Yeah, Crypto is falling again i just checked. These Fuds are nasty. People need to stop believing in these nonsense. We have all seen that Titanium bars were at 4 dollars or even more. Now they are at 1.48. A good chance to buy some more coins before it will rise.
😀 Right now Titanium BAR moving down. But don't worry any market will not work at single way. We have to wait. Infact this is time to buy BAR at this price. Just current trading price is 1.19$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

when will it be listed on exchange

They are in talks with exchanges right now, you can keep up-to-date with the price on coinmarketcap, take a look....

I can't wait till cryptos go green again and we should see a nice increase in this project.

I'm certainly going to be holding for the seeable future.

LOL it's amazing we're seeing some alts like titanium that are holding in decent increased value even though the entire market is currently depressed due to the correction on bitcoin, the fact is once the bitcoin correction reverses some of these coins stand to be worth a small fortune, especially ones with solid platform plans like titanium. It'll be interested to see how things pan out, but like i said very happy to hold some bar that seems to be a safe place to be storing the cash in relative safety so far from the big btc dip

It is amazing how well Titanium's BAR tokens have held their value in these bear market conditions, hopefully when the markets turn around Titanium will moon, now is the time to HODL.

At this moment, only weak hands would sell. Market is currently in a slump, so it's just naturally that the price for BARs is decreasing. Hopefully we see better times soon, both for the whole crypto market and especially for Titanium prices.

I think the coins backed up with a purpose would hold strong. Titanium even if the price dips would be demanded when the platform is operational. BARs are needed within the platform so demand would always be generated given there is traction and action within the platform. Let us see what the team is planning next in the project.

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

Titanium Blockchain (BAR)
$1,23 USD good opportunity now for everyone who missed this ICO ,the price  is very nice  Wink
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

market is bearish but titanium is holding strong such a strong community behind this project.... now is the time to buy more bars..  Shocked

Theres a whole lot of FUD around crypto at the moment but imagine how well BAR tokens will perform when the bulls get back in! Hopefully this will happen soon!

Yes that's right. they are doing really well. when cryptocurrency prices start to rise again, BAR will really go up like a rocket. I am already in the FOMO fever, I have to buy more BAR tokens, otherwise I'll be angry soon

Yeah, Crypto is falling again i just checked. These Fuds are nasty. People need to stop believing in these nonsense. We have all seen that Titanium bars were at 4 dollars or even more. Now they are at 1.48. A good chance to buy some more coins before it will rise.

Yea, i can't bear to look at the market again, really bearish, this is like the worst ever but is normal, reason why projects should have a purpose because the good ones will always scale through, so lets keep the fire burning within us as we expect normalcy to return soon
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

Hello, admin.

Please let me confirm which media is the basic communication platform for contributors after sale.

I expect  appropriate update, share, transparency.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

Yea, i can't bear to look at the market again, really bearish, this is like the worst ever but is normal, reason why projects should have a purpose because the good ones will always scale through, so lets keep the fire burning within us as we expect normalcy to return soon

If you have been watching the market in recent years, then you see that it was always down at this time. i guess many whales take their profits with them, then small investors become nervous and sell too. and then it's going down...
Quality will prevail again this time and tokens like BAR will become even stronger afterwards
Anilg

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Soft cap absolutely been smashed, currently trading at around $1.60 - This low market cap coin serves great potential in terms of return

That's what titanium is all about, creating a scenario whereby a tech novice can easily setup a tech powerhouse with just clicks all based on blockchain, i keep saying this, titanium will go far, once all of the packages are setup, i see bars heading to $100 in a matter of months

BARs is backed by good business model so three digit value is no surprise in coming months. I am just watching development of project and buying BARs with each declin.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

It's a lottery not a bounty, but honestly this is really nitpicking does it matter if in reality what you call it, gleam itself says what it is and any person that sits back for a moment and uses common sense realizes they aren't going to give 100 BAR reward to every participant, gleams a raffle system and anyone thats been around enough to be on bitcointalk should really know that by now. Decietfuls an awfully strong word to be throwing around.

I agree with you, there is no point in discussing which term should be used Cheesy
It's lottery, but you have the option to buy more lotteries to increase your chances, instead of money you pay with promotion or time if you will

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Is it known when bounties are handed out for tokens?

If I get you well, u mean if it's known when bounty rewards  token will be distributed to participants. We'll, if that's your question, I think it depends on the type of bounty you participated in. You can ask them to confirm in their telegram group.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

What if an entire IT enterprise could be virtualized, including data centers, firewalls, load-balancers, routers, switches, network appliances and servers?  Imagine being able to set up an enterprise level infrastructure for a global company from a tablet in your living room, without spending any time installing rack servers, routers, load balancers, or any other network component beyond what is needed to access the network.

Soft cap absolutely been smashed, currently trading at around $1.60 - This low market cap coin serves great potential in terms of return

That's what titanium is all about, creating a scenario whereby a tech novice can easily setup a tech powerhouse with just clicks all based on blockchain, i keep saying this, titanium will go far, once all of the packages are setup, i see bars heading to $100 in a matter of months

BARs is backed by good business model so three digit value is no surprise in coming months. I am just watching development of project and buying BARs with each declin.

I am increasing my portfolio at the moment whilst the coins are down as I strongly believe all cryptos will recover from 'bloodbath January'

I truly think Titanium will be one of the top20 cryptos given a sensible time period.

Certainly will be more than its current price @ around $1/$1.5
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Is it known when bounties are handed out for tokens?

If I get you well, u mean if it's known when bounty rewards  token will be distributed to participants. We'll, if that's your question, I think it depends on the type of bounty you participated in. You can ask them to confirm in their telegram group.

This is typically 1-2 weeks AFTER The ICO finishes, gotta give some time to the team to process the payouts  Wink

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

Quote from: faulerwilli link=topic=2 ???542292.msg29414303#msg29414303 date=1517522382

Hahaha haha... I don't want to be angry either  too... So am stalking them bars  Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

Quote from: faulerwilli link=topic=2 ???542292.msg29414303#msg29414303 date=1517522382

Hahaha haha... I don't want to be angry either  too... So am stalking them bars  Roll Eyes

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

TBIS is going to moon!  Grin

girib1684

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

I'm going to wait until BAR tokens go sub $1.00 then I'm going to buy some more.

This project is really going to rocket after the markets pick up again, we just need to patient and wait for good entry points.

Yes. TBIS going to moon. But BAR recovering almost. Infact whole crypto currency Market is recovering and slowly ETH and BTC also increasing in BAR trading. Still have chance to reserve some quantity, do not wait to touch 1$. Because all of we know titanium is good promising project and still moving to next target
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

Yes. TBIS going to moon. But BAR recovering almost. Infact whole crypto currency Market is recovering and slowly ETH and BTC also increasing in BAR trading. Still have chance to reserve some quantity, do not wait to touch 1$. Because all of we know titanium is good promising project and still moving to next target

The market is finally recovering i just don't want to watch the whole market falling lol. It makes me sometimes really worried about it. Just checked and Coinmarketcap shows that Titanium is also recovering so cryptossi Smiley, if you want to buy it buy it now !

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.

In all honesty IT moves fast, and many large companies have been transitioning to new data storage over the last 2-3 years already its just been in the AWS/GCS arena, it's true that the bigger companies might not jump on something from a small startup initially, the fact is the IT world is always looking for the next tech breakthrough, so i'd imagine many will at least start to step teir tough into blockchain based versions.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

I spent some time to get acquainted with your project.
The market for storing personal data is really much in demand, and this niche can perfectly evolve with the advent of blockchain technology.
And given that the hard cap was assembled so quickly, the project does have great potential.

It's a great niche market to be involved in, soon all businesses will be transitioning to cloud storage. most big businesses have started to transfer their data already but there are lot's of smaller companies that still use traditional storage methods. Massive market worth billions and hopefully Titanium can have a big share of this market in the future.

I very much doubt that many large companies will soon have a new kind of data storage. No one argues, this will definitely happen, but enough time must pass to adjust andd use the technology. And what about Titanium, he certainly has a chance to take his share of the market. By not forgetting that in this niche there are many similar projects, and each of them is trying to achieve success.

Look makersONE, I didn't say Titanium were going to do this overnight and I didn't necessarily say that Titanium was going to have a monopoly over the whole Cloud storage market.

Hopefully (because I believe in this project) Titanium will be able to compete, the market is worth $100 BILLION and with TBIS' product they should be able to achieve a modest proportion of the market share. Which you agreed with in your reply to my comment.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

The market is finally recovering i just don't want to watch the whole market falling lol. It makes me sometimes really worried about it. Just checked and Coinmarketcap shows that Titanium is also recovering so cryptossi Smiley, if you want to buy it buy it now !

There are some good signs of recovery there; it seems many were worried of the last fall; but i guess this is the thing with crypto all those solid project will eventually make a good recovery. This is one of the perks of keeping up to date with your fav projects you can safely guess if they will recover or not.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Almost all Crypto currencies are going down. BARs also now available at very low price. Its good time to buy few good currencies and hold for next big move. BARs is definitely one of them.

Just got some more bars at low price.. Like you said... Investors should full their bags

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: