Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Here are our key achievements of the week.

Key Achievements:

1. Published in Forbes and Inc.
2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
3. Marketing Team expanded triple in size.
4. New Bitcoin Talk ANN thread.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
6. I've been invited to go to a high-end Blockchain conference event in Dubai
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
8. Will be on AMC's NewsWatch on January 8, 2017
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

With this, Titanium should become one of the best project of the coming months. How many days left until the end of the ICO?

Indeed this is one of the good ICO. But this project is stills in its early stage. So we should invest amount which we can keep for long term and keep watching it's progress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkBitcoinsCom

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Hi Tzegian, i'd like to know how to contact TBIS support please? I emailed from the contact page on website but no response yet.

Please let me know

Thank you

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

Just to bring to the notice of this team, a fake form is ongoing claiming to be titanium, with the titanium logo on there twitter page, please beware that the main titanium twitter page has about 17.9k twitter followers

It's good that you mention it here as well. Whenever there is a successful and popular ICO, these damn scammers try to exploit the situation to steal money from potential investors. So always double-check that you are on the official site, the correct twitter-page etc.

Thats true. If you refer somebody and if that person did not buy any BAR token, then you will not get anything. On the otherhand, they have telegram reference airdrop. If you introduce people in their telegram you will get 1 BAR per one addition. Even if he/she did not buy BARs, you will get your token.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

This looks like very interesting project,already joined channels and will wait for more news and updates.

Thinking of joining their ico soon. Experiencing delays because of the ethereum network back log. It's delaying me from selling one of my coins so that I can invest in this. Once the sale is made, I buying.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Hi Tzegian, i'd like to know how to contact TBIS support please? I emailed from the contact page on website but no response yet.

Please let me know

Thank you

Hey, head over to the titanium telegram channel which link is on the 1st page, the admins are quite active and someone will be able to help you out there.
Cheers
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Just to bring to the notice of this team, a fake form is ongoing claiming to be titanium, with the titanium logo on there twitter page, please beware that the main titanium twitter page has about 17.9k twitter followers

It's good that you mention it here as well. Whenever there is a successful and popular ICO, these damn scammers try to exploit the situation to steal money from potential investors. So always double-check that you are on the official site, the correct twitter-page etc.

Thanks for the alert. Lately this is a very popular way to scam in cryptoworld. Good thing Titanium is warning other people through their twitter

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

What is the maximum amount of money that TBIS can collect on this ICO?

Hi Martbruce, it is customary that in whitepapers of ICO's softcap and hardcap are mentioned. When softcap is reached but not the hardcap, the project will develop but with reduced expenditure, whereas if the hardcap is reached, the project will develop as advertised. In this case the softcap is 1,000,000 USD & the hardcap 35,000,00 USD. In the event the minimum goal is not reached, all Ether will be reimbursed. Some ICO's keep a percentage of the investment in the event of insufficient investment, but not Titanium.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

This Week in Titanium:

Hi, I am Michael Stollaire, the Founder and CEO of Titanium, and this is the very first edition of our weekly log, "This Week in Titanium."

In the future we will also, have similar video events for Q&A and AMAs for the entire Titanium Team, so that you can meet us all, live and in-person.

Key Achievements:

2. Other interviews with me to be published in Entrepreneur, Fortune, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Huffington Post, TechCrunch, etc.
5. Blew through 50% of our soft cap at over $500,000 raised thus far in the Titanium Pre-Sale.
7. Meeting with top tech security expert on Friday, as he wants my input about Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Fintech
9. The development team has announced that they have had a great success with the Titanium IaaS product, regarding Ethereum Smart Contract interweaving, allowing us to virtualize infrastructure equipment, like desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc.

This concludes the first edition of This Week in Titanium. We are just getting warmed up, so look for even more exciting news in next week's log.

Have these weekly logs been posted on other media or the idea got discarded? I would like to have a look at all the information of the last month in a compact post like this one. I've googled for it but to not avail.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
squallsed

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

All this success is for the solid project or the partnership with electroneum ..?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

Everyday there are more bars being sold i check it everyday on the Titanium site (counter). This means that the investors are actually investing in this ICO. Well done !

andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

The project has already collected nearly 12 million, a very good result. There are all chances to collect the maximum amount.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

As of yesterday TBIS's team achieved 10.000 telegram users, a strong presence in the community is an important factor for a successful ICO, glad TBIS is doing well

Does anyone have experience with ICObench? TBIS scores pretty well:
https://icobench.com/ico/titanium-blockchain-infrastructure-services

Also there is a TBIS lottery, winners are announced on friday february the 2nd, 1000, 500 & 250 BAR tokens will be given away  Grin
https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/951906809899634689

thanks for that, so far I have overlooked the lottery, but I immediately took part in it. Always nice, if you have the opportunity to increase your investment with free coins :-)

I've entered the Titanium Twitter lottery today, hopefully they're still accepting entries. It's a very generous giveaway and it would be great to win 1000 BAR tokens which is the top prize!

phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

Hopefully, I will be one of the lucky winners for Titanium. I see this project to be one of the best for 2018 and having some tokens will be a good investment
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

Have these weekly logs been posted on other media or the idea got discarded? I would like to have a look at all the information of the last month in a compact post like this one. I've googled for it but to not avail.

Yeah this was a good summary, it would be great if the Michael & the TBIS team could continue posting these weekly updates on this thread. There are videos on youtube from Michael, please see link below for the latest one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2t-LlI9Wzg&t=2s

tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Please let me know

Thank you

Hello, as others mentioned also, if you don't hear back from support, please come at our telegram group so we can help you there. All admins and the devs are very active and helpful there:

https://t.me/TbisOfficial
godofmine

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

just bought some BARS. good luck on your ICO
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

Yeah this was a good summary, it would be great if the Michael & the TBIS team could continue posting these weekly updates on this thread. There are videos on youtube from Michael, please see link below for the latest one:

I really have to agree Michael seeing a nice recap of the progress made and the upcoming events really gives everyone a nice overview of the progress being made. Being part of an ICO that keeps its investors and people that are on the fence uptodate really goes a long way to reassuring the decision to participate.

Keep up the great work! But definitely update every so often on the progress of the project I know a lot of info is in the telegram but a good portion of us like to read it on the forum at our own pace Smiley the telegram tends to fly by
mvillar

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

I really have to agree Michael seeing a nice recap of the progress made and the upcoming events really gives everyone a nice overview of the progress being made. Being part of an ICO that keeps its investors and people that are on the fence uptodate really goes a long way to reassuring the decision to participate.

Keep up the great work! But definitely update every so often on the progress of the project I know a lot of info is in the telegram but a good portion of us like to read it on the forum at our own pace Smiley the telegram tends to fly by

I can't agree more, once a Telegram group passes the 2k users mark it stops being a source of info for me. I'm not reading 500+ messages each time I'm back. And Telegram search function is the worst amongst all the apps I use daily. On the other hand, for chatting is the best one.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

This Week in Titanium:

Key Achievements:

I can't agree more, once a Telegram group passes the 2k users mark it stops being a source of info for me. I'm not reading 500+ messages each time I'm back. And Telegram search function is the worst amongst all the apps I use daily. On the other hand, for chatting is the best one.

Actually Telegram is good, but when the group is getting a lot of members it is hard for some people to follow it. The messages fly like airplanes in the chat. So you need to scroll a lot up to read what was going on.

rdizza

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

Hello. I was pleased that there will be mobile applications Titanium for iOS and Android. I would like to clarify, will they support all the functionality of the web version?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: