Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

Guys, stop the madness and wake up and smell the coffee. There was no hack, the coins was stolen buy the devs and dump on the exchanges. That is why the price drop so low. It was a plan, that is why they were able to issue new coins so quick.They are being investegated that is why you do not hear from the devs. I would be very happy when the goverment shut down all of these scammy ICO. Most of them give crypto a bad name. The coin is dead no future, that is why the Electroneum team cut of relations with the Titanium  ceo.

Oh right, because you said so? Come on then, let's see the hard evidence of your investigation and solid proof of everything you just said. Why are you trying to mask your own opinion as fact? The price dropped so low because they killed BAR and created a new token, making BAR worthless. Nobody is investigating them, as far as I know. They would be investigating the hack to find out how and why it happened. They can issue new coins (tokens) quick because it is an Ethereum token and that does not take all that long to create.

Not all ICO's are scammy, you are just exaggerating. You can't possibly know if Titanium has no future or not, because the future has not happened yet. They seem to be working hard to get things back on track, that is all they can do for now...is it not?  How is the CEO a scammer, his face is everywhere and he was already rich before starting Titanium, it is not like he can hide or even tries to. Come on man, stop the FUD. If you don't like Titanium for whatever reason, go and invest in something else and move on.

Time will tell if you are right or not but as of right now, you know nothing. Pure speculation.
Investing in this market in general is a very risky thing. I agree that on bad news, many start speculating, creating panic.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

According to one the update from Cobinhood TBAR's market should be enabled today. I wonder what HitBTC is doing with this continuous trading of old tokens which have no value. How HitBTC will justify all these tradings when other exchanges responded correctly to that incident. I hope TBAR is going to be restored on exchanges and will recover its value very soon.
Restyler

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

All I see is a scheme for the Titanium Team to make money lol.

First fake a hack and then make a new coin. The circulation of this new coin in the hands of the investors will be lower as not all coins are eligable for swapping or get swapped under a bad rate.

So not only did the team profit from the hack, they also ended up with (way) more TBar for themself Smiley classic
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Guys, stop the madness and wake up and smell the coffee. There was no hack, the coins was stolen buy the devs and dump on the exchanges. That is why the price drop so low. It was a plan, that is why they were able to issue new coins so quick.They are being investegated that is why you do not hear from the devs. I would be very happy when the goverment shut down all of these scammy ICO. Most of them give crypto a bad name. The coin is dead no future, that is why the Electroneum team cut of relations with the Titanium  ceo.

Oh right, because you said so? Come on then, let's see the hard evidence of your investigation and solid proof of everything you just said. Why are you trying to mask your own opinion as fact? The price dropped so low because they killed BAR and created a new token, making BAR worthless. Nobody is investigating them, as far as I know. They would be investigating the hack to find out how and why it happened. They can issue new coins (tokens) quick because it is an Ethereum token and that does not take all that long to create.

Not all ICO's are scammy, you are just exaggerating. You can't possibly know if Titanium has no future or not, because the future has not happened yet. They seem to be working hard to get things back on track, that is all they can do for now...is it not?  How is the CEO a scammer, his face is everywhere and he was already rich before starting Titanium, it is not like he can hide or even tries to. Come on man, stop the FUD. If you don't like Titanium for whatever reason, go and invest in something else and move on.

Time will tell if you are right or not but as of right now, you know nothing. Pure speculation.
Investing in this market in general is a very risky thing. I agree that on bad news, many start speculating, creating panic.

But if all the traders among us are honest to themselves, it's actually the panic that makes markets interesting for us and creates opportunities. If everything is always positive, you don't really get these interesting points of entry into the market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
siaynoq

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Titanium has handled this well.  If everyone wants to remember what a scam "hack" looks like, look back to Veritaseum.  THAT was a scam hack.  I messaged Reggie Middleton regarding what authorities were brought in to investigate, his answer..........."why?"  LOL.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

In spite of all the troubles that things is agreeable that team handled that issue whichever was in good way. People those followed the instructions remained on safe side and those kept on buying will be only effected ones. We may see some people whining over their losses because of continuous trading on hitbtc in all this forbidden time.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Titanium has handled this well.  If everyone wants to remember what a scam "hack" looks like, look back to Veritaseum.  THAT was a scam hack.  I messaged Reggie Middleton regarding what authorities were brought in to investigate, his answer..........."why?"  LOL.

Agreed with you while this issue has been resolved and now we have too move forward towards a brighter future. I also think dev team has enough credibility to handle this well and implement the great feature according to the roadmap and soon this will be another good project.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Fucking change my BAR on TBAR I BOUGHT IT FEBRUARY 19 on ETHERDELTA there he is now,why are you mudite for so long!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

Check the contract address. There was someone who listed fake a BAR token on etherdelta.   It sounds like you did not even buy Titanium BAR on etherdelta but this fake one. 
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

All I see is a scheme for the Titanium Team to make money lol.

First fake a hack and then make a new coin. The circulation of this new coin in the hands of the investors will be lower as not all coins are eligable for swapping or get swapped under a bad rate.

So not only did the team profit from the hack, they also ended up with (way) more TBar for themself Smiley classic

Provide evidence that this was a "fake hack".  It can be inferred from the official updates that the company is legally pursuing and charging at least two people from their own   development team.   If it was a fake the police and lawyers (who charge huge fees) would not be involved.

Also the team could not end up with more money as the tokens belong to the company not the workers and were replaced 1:1.
It is ludicrious to say that the management would stage this and steal their own coins as it would acfect the company reputation which would affect the price, they would. lose more than they would gain.
Stop spreading complete fabrications and lies.
andro hac

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

UPDATE, Kieth Wareing Interview:
     •This is to follow up a filming that was rescheduled last minute due to a family emergency. Our hearts go out to Keith and we wish him all the best.
     •Michael Stollaire will be interviewed by Kieth Wareing on the morning of Monday, March 12 (PST). The interview will be posted @TBISINC and may be viewed on Mr. Wareing’s YouTube Channel.
maks79

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Fucking change my BAR on TBAR I BOUGHT IT FEBRUARY 19 on ETHERDELTA there he is now,why are you mudite for so long!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

Check the contract address. There was someone who listed fake a BAR token on etherdelta.   It sounds like you did not even buy Titanium BAR on etherdelta but this fake one. 

What are you talking about, I was buying 19.02 on etherdelta and I was not changed, two days ago I transferred them to myetherwallet, I bought them, and you yourself are fake. If they do not change it, I will tell in all forums about the fraud of the titanium !!!
EverybodysGottaPrice

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

What are you talking about, I was buying 19.02 on etherdelta and I was not changed, two days ago I transferred them to myetherwallet, I bought them, and you yourself are fake. If they do not change it, I will tell in all forums about the fraud of the titanium !!!

What is wrong with you man? Why do you attack this guy, he's not responsible for the fact that you didnt receive the TBAR tokens.
 I don't know the details of that story with etherdelta, but if they really had faked BARs on their exchange, this of course does not necessarily have anything to do with the hack of 21.02.
 So it may indeed be true, that you bought faked BAR tokens, i dont know. Try to contact the TBIS support, and calm down a bit.
maks79

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

What is wrong with you man? Why do you attack this guy, he's not responsible for the fact that you didnt receive the TBAR tokens.
 I don't know the details of that story with etherdelta, but if they really had faked BARs on their exchange, this of course does not necessarily have anything to do with the hack of 21.02.
 So it may indeed be true, that you bought faked BAR tokens, i dont know. Try to contact the TBIS support, and calm down a bit.

Scammers-TITAN
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

I mentioned this because on Feb. 27.  TBIS posted on its Facebook account the following warning, see:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1802089263431618&id=1744983762475502&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

"Warning, it has come to our attention that a FAKE token looking like BAR fork....."

People were scamming both BAR and TBAR with fake etherdekta contacts.  Mentioned this so you could follow up to make sure you bought real BAR or TBAR.
Don't hate the messenger, I was just trying to help with a plausible reason why you might not have got TBARs. 
Hope you get it figured out.  Good luck.

maks79

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

I mentioned this because on Feb. 27.  TBIS posted on its Facebook account the following warning, see:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1802089263431618&id=1744983762475502&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

"Warning, it has come to our attention that a FAKE token looking like BAR fork....."

People were scamming both BAR and TBAR with fake etherdekta contacts.  Mentioned this so you could follow up to make sure you bought real BAR or TBAR.
Don't hate the messenger, I was just trying to help with a plausible reason why you might not have got TBARs. 
Hope you get it figured out.  Good luck.

How do I check if my bar is fake or not?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Agreed with you while this issue has been resolved and now we have too move forward towards a brighter future. I also think dev team has enough credibility to handle this well and implement the great feature according to the roadmap and soon this will be another good project.

I agree too but at the same time, I have also some doubt about the TBAR of the hacker. I think it is possible that the hacker had some TBAR. I was following the transaction during the hack and 1 million BARs went to Hitbtc.
I don't trust Hitbtc.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

if team has announced already they will issue new token called "TBAR, why the heck they are still selling BAR coins on exchanges. It's team responsibility to de-list old token from exchanges, don't tell me HITBTC selling on their own interest. Guys careful with this token, seems they are doing all possible frauds and getting the money from investors.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

if team has announced already they will issue new token called "TBAR, why the heck they are still selling BAR coins on exchanges. It's team responsibility to de-list old token from exchanges, don't tell me HITBTC selling on their own interest. Guys careful with this token, seems they are doing all possible frauds and getting the money from investors.

What absolute nonsense. They informed the exchanges of the swap to the new token and all ceased trading apart from HitBTC. It is not Titaniums responsibility at all, they can only inform the exchanges. Developers do not control what the exchanges list or when they list a coin/token and they can't forcibly stop them allowing trading of the coin/token either.

What do you mean by "they are still selling bar tokens on exchanges"? It is the holders of BAR selling the tokens, that is how exchanges work. You don't buy directly from the development team, unless you invest during the ICO stage. Really don't understand your comment.
andro hac

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:11:31 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 05:24:33 AM by andro hac

INTRODUCTION, Daniel Bereczki, Chief Technology Officer at Titanium:
https://medium.com/@TBIS/tbis-inc-introduces-chief-technology-officer-e80cebd5504
Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services is announce the appointment of Daniel Bereczki to the role of Chief Technology Officer.
Larry and Joe interview to be rescheduled for March 17th-plus more interviews with Michael coming soon
https://www.reddit.com/r/TBIS/comments/83kcdn/larry_and_joe_interview_to_be_rescheduled_for/
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

I agree too but at the same time, I have also some doubt about the TBAR of the hacker. I think it is possible that the hacker had some TBAR. I was following the transaction during the hack and 1 million BARs went to Hitbtc.
I don't trust Hitbtc.

You are saying that right after the attack someone remains in possession of BARs that now qualify to receive the new TBARs?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: