Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121471 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 09:59:33 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2013, 10:26:10 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Vlad, post your Spots address and I'll send you some

Where's your thread dude.  How do I get a spot wallet?  I'll support your coin if I can mine it with my laptop.  I spent all my money on ASICS and none have come.  It's been 3 months.  I need to build a GPU miner for stuff like this.

If you had come to me I could have given you a feature to make your copy coin better.  But you didn't.  But thanks for the offer, sent me a wallet, (without a Keylog virus) and I'll support your coin.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:01:27 PM

Where's your thread dude.  How do I get a spot wallet?  I'll support your coin if I can mine it with my laptop.  I spent all my money on ASICS and nine have come.  It's been 3 months.  I need to build a GPU miner for stuff like this.

If you had come to me I could have given you a feature to make your copy coin better.  But you didn't.  But thanks for the offer, sent me a wallet, (without a Keylog virus) and I'll support your coin.

Do you realise this coin is a nearly exact copy of yours?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:03:06 PM

Where's your thread dude.  How do I get a spot wallet?  I'll support your coin if I can mine it with my laptop.  I spent all my money on ASICS and nine have come.  It's been 3 months.  I need to build a GPU miner for stuff like this.

If you had come to me I could have given you a feature to make your copy coin better.  But you didn't.  But thanks for the offer, sent me a wallet, (without a Keylog virus) and I'll support your coin.

Its his coin with a working code. We can talk about it here but he's gotta keep his crazy out of the real thread

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:04:25 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2013, 10:27:50 PM by Vlad2Vlad

give out super blocks at carjosius predetermined times during the day so that's different.

perhaps jeebus christ is speaking through vlad in tongues?

Nah, I haven't reached that level of off the wall crazy yet but I promise I flipping try my best.

Last night I prayed for a miracle for NUGs since I'm down to zero coins and only .3 BTC can't support the coins.  I asked for a 3 day period and after that I'll have to do something I'm my own.  Many times unreal tnings happened in those short periods of time when I've prayed for help.  I'm excited to see what will happen in the next 3 days but its possible I'll be left crying in empty bowl of soup.
I'm kinda excited too Grin I'm sure great things will happen

You're a real fucker but sometimes you say crazy funny shit.  I'll think I'll keep you, and feed you and.....

Did you get in on the 100,000 giveaway last night?  Don't sell them please.  Give this coin 30 days, I think something will happen and it may be worth much more.  Just give God a chance.

Yes, I'm waiting for the slap everytime I mention God but don't you people realize He created everything so when you create something if you remember that you can make it better.

I used all God or universe true numbers in my code (I chose them not the programmer) and my coin is so stable it doesn't need PoS.  isn't that amazing?  Any coin can use my numbers and throw away useless code.  All because I thought of God.  Laugh at it but its as real as real can be and I've more ideas for these Universe numbers I'd like to test out to see how they run in a code.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:09:39 PM

Its his coin with a working code. We can talk about it here but he's gotta keep his crazy out of the real thread

No man, I seek you no harm.  I never tried to kick you off my thread and you were the only one I thought of doing so.  You're always welcome here even if you do constantly shit on me and my coin.

I only wanna see your thread just to see it.  I promise I will not do anything or say anything to bring it down.

I understand what you're trying to do, you think copying my set of rules and behavior and rules of engagement I established in this thread will get you 10,000 views in under 5 days but it won't work.  You're missing several elments.  One of them is a truly volatile but honest neurotic functioning sociopath.  You got crazy down but there's no vibe from you that you give a shit about people.

It's a complex mixture and I don't see the group you put together to draw anybody for more than as few days.  But that's why I'm curious to see your thread and thank you for the coins offer.  From an asshole bigger than me that says a lot.  But how did you get so many coins already if you had no premine? 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:11:00 PM

Not nearly, but exact.  That's why I Said he stole my coin.  At least change something.  He could have made it better than mine.

But does that mean he can can send me his coins to my wallet?  That would be great.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:11:12 PM

No man, I seek you no harm.  I never tried to kick you off my thread and you were the only one I thought of doing so.  You're always welcome here even if you do constantly shit on me and my coin.

I only wanna see your thread just to see it.  I promise I will not do anything or say anything to bring it down.

I understand what you're trying to do, you think copying my set of rules and behavior and rules of engagement I established in this thread will get you 10,000 views in under 5 days but it won't work.  You're missing several elments.  One of them is a truly volatile but honest neurotic functioning sociopath.  You got crazy down but there's no vibe from you that you give a shit about people.

It's a complex mixture and I don't see the group you put together to draw anybody for more than as few days.  But that's why I'm curious to see your thread and thank you for the coins offer.  From an asshole bigger than me that says a lot.  But how did you get so many coins already if you had no premine? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259764.0

It's there. If you post anything, I'm going to delete you. All business in that thread.

As far as views, we have like 8000 and it launched less than a day ago. Views don't mean shit, though, it's about stability

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:12:31 PM

I just realized you just called your copy thread with my copy coin "the real thread".   Ahahhahahaaa.

Come on. Where's your thread, I wanna see it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:29:48 PM

So can my nuggets wallet accept spots coins?  That would be great I have too many useless empty wallets on my laptop.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 10:39:04 PM

I posted and honest and decent post on spots thread and he deletd it.  You guys tell me if this deserved to be deleted when I never once deleted the most insulting posts of his.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

---------------------------------------

So you're telling me this coin is functioning better than my coin when twoBits and MarkM has been working to fix it for 2 days now?

That confirms to me r3 did a bad number on my coin and Shakezula had it working with no issues.

How do guys like the smooth stable diff with no need for adding useless Proof is Stake?  You can thank the God numbers for that.  Or you can call them the universe numbers since they're in everything.

That's why I chose 49, 70, 21, 440million, etc.  they actually work together to create stability and harmony just like they do in the galaxies above us.

I'm shocked nobody saw this and people used 600 by cloning bitcoin, that's the worse number you can use as is 60 or 6.  It's a very unstable number.   

You're welcome, by the way.  I wish you would have added some new features but that's ok. 

Now we'll see which one succeeds.  The coin I dedicated to God and to the miners or your coin which is an exact and working copy.

It will be an interesting experiement since it's the same coin, right, they should both succeed about equally.

Good luck, spots and thanks for the coin offer.  I'll sent you by nuggets wallet ID cause it sounds like that will work.

Why did that deserve deletion?  Compared to the giant dumps he has taken on my thread, that was a fresh batch of roses.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 10:44:32 PM

Because it's again a mental masturbation post which refers to God and criticizes his coin
More than enough to deserve to be killed with fire

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:50:25 PM

BUYBACK offer:  I see people here selling the coins I gave them last night for basically nothing.

Well, I can't mine these NUGGET coins so if anyone is interested in selling your 100,000 bounty coins or any portion of them I wanna buy some back.

It hurts to have my own coin and not own a single coin of it, I wanna own some of my own coins.

I can't afford to pay much but I will give you something that your can sell on vircurex or other exhanges in exchange for any other coin you may want.

Just send me a PM, I know the guy last night who bought nuggets from you guys paid very little.  

The only caveat is that you have to trust me. You will send me the coins first and then I will pay you.  I think I have earned enough rep for people to trust me with paying them for 100,000 NUGs when I gave away all of them, nearly 1.6 million.

So if you're interest please let me know.  Just PM me with your offer.

Thanks!

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:53:44 PM

BUYBACK offer:  I see people here selling the coins I gave them last night for basically nothing.

Well, I can't mine these NUGGET coins so if anyone is interested in selling your 100,000 bounty coins or any portion of them I wanna buy some back.

It hurts to have my own coin and not own a single coin or it, I wanna own some of my own coins.

I can't afford to pay much but I will give you something that your can sell on vircurex or other exhanges in exchange for any other coin you may want.

Just send me a PM, I know the guy last night who bought nuggets from you guys paid very little. 

The only caveat is that you have to trust me. You will send me the coins first and then I will pay you.  I think I have earned enough rep for people to trust me with paying them for 100,000 NUGs when I gave away all of them, nearly 1.6 million.

So if you're interest please let me know.  Just PM me with your offer.

Thanks!

You should buy some of my Spots. It's your coin, but working and I'm doing all the work for you.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:54:50 PM

Because it's again a mental masturbation post which refers to God and criticizes his coin
More than enough to deserve to be killed with fire

I didn't criticize his coin.  I even said good luck and I'd support it.  What, cause I said its a copy and he could have made it better?  Dude, if he can't handle even gentle truth then that thread is gonna be a hittler-fest.

No thread can survive when the owner of that thread deletes everyone's posts or bans them for speaking their minds.  

And how did he get 8,000 views in 1 day with only 150 posts?  I think there's a way to manipulate the views count.  There should be a correlation between view count and posts and his are out of whack.  He probably had a bot program hit the view button non stop to make it look like a popular thread to get an edge.

What bullshit.  Almost 10,000 views and less than 160 posts, half of which are his.  Hahahahaaa.  No way, more lies, more scamming.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 11:56:12 PM

BUYBACK offer:  I see people here selling the coins I gave them last night for basically nothing.

It hurts to have my own coin and not own a single coin or it, I wanna own some of my own coins.

The only caveat is that you have to trust me. You will send me the coins first and then I will pay you.  I think I have earned enough rep for people to trust me with paying them for 100,000 NUGs when I gave away all of them, nearly 1.6 million.

So if you're interest please let me know.  Just PM me with your offer.

Thanks!

You should buy some of my Spots. It's your coin, but working and I'm doing all the work for you.

You're doing all the work for me by copy and pasting my coin and making it your own?

Ahahhahahaaa a.

No thanks. I've got enough scammer help around here.  I may mine your coin but I'll never buy it.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 12:00:34 AM

Where's your thread dude.  How do I get a spot wallet?  I'll support your coin if I can mine it with my laptop.  I spent all my money on ASICS and nine have come.  It's been 3 months.  I need to build a GPU miner for stuff like this.

If you had come to me I could have given you a feature to make your copy coin better.  But you didn't.  But thanks for the offer, sent me a wallet, (without a Keylog virus) and I'll support your coin.

Actually its broken code, but even quoting the actual piece of broken code in the thread they describe the quoted code not as doing what it actually does but as doing something quite different. Maybe they are quoting it without actually reading it or something. Or maybe they just think God numbers work differently from mundane/mathematical numbers.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 12:02:07 AM

Yes I have most of the posts. They are mostly one line updates or fixing problems. That's called support. That many views and that few posts mean people are not having issues and the launch was great.

No premine with clients for Windows Mac and Linux on launch. Two pools and a block explorer with a faucet in under 18 hours.

That's called a smooth launch and great support for a coin

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:37:28 AM

Yes I have most of the posts. They are mostly one line updates or fixing problems. That's called support. That many views and that few posts mean people are not having issues and the launch was great.

No premine with clients for Windows Mac and Linux on launch. Two pools and a block explorer with a faucet in under 18 hours.

How did you get 2 pools when I put up bounties and there's no even 1 pool?  Why wouldn't someone do it for a bounty?

Maybe if all you guys weren't trying to kill this great coin people would have helped.

It's funny to me you and everyone else killed this coin and mocked it and called it shit and CrapCoin and that it would die just to copy it and many others to try to steal it and copy it

And I still don't see what's so special about this coin that so many wanna steal it baclmail for it, hijack it and copy it straight up with no added features?  Why?  Especially since less than a week ago you all shit on it on a daily basis.

Why do you like it so much now?  Why didn't you copy ixCoin or galaxyCoin or any other coin that seems to do well?  I keep asking but nobody wants to give an honest answer cause I honestly don't know why but I really want to understand why this coin?

Anybody have any idea, a hunch, a feeling, why?

Cause now I'm dead broke with no more coins to give for bounties, and praying to God for a miracle, a big Miracle.  And God has come through for me sometimes in ways that left me stunned and in disbelief -- the impossible was transformed into reality in an instant with no possible human explanation, but in this case, this was my choice and my stupidity to let people get to me to make me feel bad when i did no wrong, and to give away the lifeblood of this coin, the premine which was so small less than .25% which I would have offered it all for bounties now and get things like a block explorer and pools, etc.

So I don't know if God will help me, in the 3 day timeframe i have set before Him, cause in the past He rarely helped when I was over-righteous or stupid.  And I think this time around I was both.  I let myself be led by people's anger and hate for me and my coin and the same guys hating on me and my coin have now ironically either stolen it or straight up cloned my coin.  How interesting - and it pains me deeply to my very core, reverberating through the depths of my heart that i could have been so foolish to be led by the very people who hated me and not once offered a kind word or sound advice. 

It's all so clear now, I was played and deceived which is why the miracle I need has to be Huge, the kind that leaves people speechless and God can do that if He chooses so, but He is the Creator of all that is, and He alone chooses whom to show mercy to and when, and no force can stop His will, and sadly - for me, I have given Him no reason to deserve such help this time.   

Woeth me!  But God is good regardless of how badly things may turn out for me for it is always the selfish, evil will of man which creates evil in the world and God is guilty only of granting us the gift of an absolute free will, and no guilt can be found in the giving of the gifts of absolutes.  Like always - May God's will be done, regardless if this post is off topic.

I think this thread blew past off the off topic planet and into the universe of out of this world topic.  But this is all a new concept (truly free freedom of expression on an American forum) in this entire forum and new ideas tend to beget good things even if it's merely a pleasant or interesting side-effect, or a temporary relief from an otherwise boring norm in a purely exclusive and ultra-controlling world.

Welcome to my Universe - where Freedom! - means FREE!

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:39:31 AM

How did you get 2 pools when I put up bounties and there's no even 1 pool?  Why wouldn't someone do it for a bounty?

Maybe if all you guys weren't trying to kill this great coin people would have helped.

It's funny to me you and everyone else killed this coin and mocked it and called it shit and CrapCoin and that it would die just to copy it and many others to try to steal it and copy it

And I still don't see what's so special about this coin that so many wanna steal it baclmail for it, hijack it and copy it straight up with no added features?  Why?  Especially since less than a week ago you all shit on it on a daily basis.

Why do you like it so much now?  Why didn't you copy ixCoin or galaxyCoin or any other coin that seems to do well?  I keep asking but nobody wants to give an honest answer cause I honestly don't know why but I really want to understand why this coin?

Cause now I'm dead broke with no more coins to give for bounties, and praying to God for a miracle, a big Miracle.  And God has come through for me sometimes in ways that left me stunned and in disbelief -- the impossible was transformed into reality in an instant with no possible human explanation, but in this case, this was my choice and my stupidity to let people get to me to make me feel bad when i did no wrong, and to give away the lifeblood of this coin, the premine which was so small less than .25% which I would have offered it all for bounties now and get things like a block explorer and pools, etc.

So I don't know if God will help me, in the 3 day timeframe i have set before Him, cause in the past He rarely helped when I was over-righteous or stupid.  And I think this time around I was both.  I let myself be led by people's anger and hate for me and my coin and the same guys hating on me and my coin have now ironically either stolen it or straight up cloned my coin.  How interesting - and it pains me deeply to my very core, reverberating through the depths of my heart that i could have been so foolish to be led by the very people who hated me and not once offered a kind word or sound advice. 

It's all so clear now, I was played and deceived which is why the miracle I need has to be Huge, the kind that leaves people speechless and God can do that if He chooses so, but He is the Creator of all that is, and He alone chooses whom to show mercy to and when, and no force can stop His will, and sadly - for me, I have given Him no reason to deserve such help this time.   

Woeth me!  But God is good regardless of how badly things may turn out for me for it is always the selfish, evil will of man which creates evil in the world and God is guilty only of granting us the gift of an absolute free will, and no guilt can be found in the giving of the gifts of absolutes.  Like always - May God's will be done, regardless if this post is off topic.

I think this thread blew past off the off topic planet and into the universe of out of this world topic.  But this is all a new concept (truly free freedom of expression on an American forum) in this entire forum and new ideas tend to beget good things even if it's merely a pleasant or interesting side-effect, or a temporary relief from an otherwise boring norm in a purely exclusive and ultra-controlling world.

I didn't really have to pay that many bounties. People did them for free and I gave them some Spots without them asking. They must like me more than you

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:09:16 AM

How did you get 2 pools when I put up bounties and there's no even 1 pool?  Why wouldn't someone do it for a bounty?

And I still don't see what's so special about this coin that so many wanna steal it baclmail for it, hijack it and copy it straight up with no added features?  Why?  Especially since less than a week ago you all shit on it on a daily basis.

Why do you like it so much now?  Why didn't you copy ixCoin or galaxyCoin or any other coin that seems to do well?  I keep asking but nobody wants to give an honest answer cause I honestly don't know why but I really want to understand why this coin?

Cause now I'm dead broke with no more coins to give for bounties, and praying to God for a miracle, a big Miracle.  And God has come through for me sometimes in ways that left me stunned and in disbelief -- the impossible was transformed into reality in an instant with no possible human explanation, but in this case, this was my choice and my stupidity to let people get to me to make me feel bad when i did no wrong, and to give away the lifeblood of this coin, the premine which was so small less than .25% which I would have offered it all for bounties now and get things like a block explorer and pools, etc.

So I don't know if God will help me, in the 3 day timeframe i have set before Him, cause in the past He rarely helped when I was over-righteous or stupid.  And I think this time around I was both.  I let myself be led by people's anger and hate for me and my coin and the same guys hating on me and my coin have now ironically either stolen it or straight up cloned my coin.  How interesting - and it pains me deeply to my very core, reverberating through the depths of my heart that i could have been so foolish to be led by the very people who hated me and not once offered a kind word or sound advice.  

Woeth me!  But God is good regardless of how badly things may turn out for me for it is always the selfish, evil will of man which creates evil in the world and God is guilty only of granting us the gift of an absolute free will, and no guilt can be found in the giving of the gifts of absolutes.  Like always - May God's will be done, regardless if this post is off topic.

I think this thread blew past off the off topic planet and into the universe of out of this world topic.  But this is all a new concept (truly free freedom of expression on an American forum) in this entire forum and new ideas tend to beget good things even if it's merely a pleasant or interesting side-effect, or a temporary relief from an otherwise boring norm in a purely exclusive and ultra-controlling world.

I didn't really have to pay that many bounties. People did them for free and I gave them some Spots without them asking. They must like me more than you

Maybe they like you more, else why would they help you so much and not me when I tried to build a coin and did built a coin 99% per the demands and specs of the miners.

But don't compare your generosity with Nuggets, I saw you giving people rewards of 1 coin.  I have away 100,000 blocks to anyone even people who hated me.  I on,y cut out 3 people who tried to steal my coin.

If I had given not 1 but 10 coins to people or would have taken months to give away 1.57 million NUGs coins.

But I've always hates the tease faucets, oh here's 10 coins.  Man, give me something I can feel, something to excite about your coin or don't even bother.

So once again I did the exact opposite, I could have given Someone 100,000 coins to be in charge of a faucet and then spend the next 3 months giving away 10 NUGs coins and lure people in with my bullshit fake generosity but in my heart that feels fake, I'm neither doing it for them, I just want them to come help me to mine my CrapCoin and not a different crapCoin, and I'm not being generous cause they can't do anything with 10 coins and I'm not being true to neither myself nor them cause I'm lying to the both of us.

That's why I hate the norm, the norm like 1 or 10 coin faucets are self serving for the coin master, the dev and not the people.  Here's some crumbs you scraps,  now be loyal to me for my scraps and mine my shitcoin.

That's it me, I'll give away generously with no strings attached and give to everyone or I'd rather not give at all.  Fraud Faucets make me sick and that's why I gave away big chunks - I'd rather make 16 people excited and happy and shock them cause nobody has ever given them that much than give away 10 coins to 1,000 people which would help none of them in any material way nor excite them nor help them in any way.  So if you're exerting effort and giving something away but you are creating no change and not adding any joy in a single life then that is a waste and I'd rather not waste my time with such phony tactics.

But every dev here will keep giving away crumbs and people will flock to the crumbs not realizing they can make their own coin and empower a coin that gives back to them in a way that's meaningful, a way you can feel and actually enjoy and greatly benefit.  

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: