Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121474 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:09:48 AM

ok vlad, this is your last chance to quit shit talking. we got the diff back down on block 134 now(thanks to shake for having the forsight to code this thing right for you). if you will just stop shit talking everyone who's trying to help you your coin might survive. no one is trying to steal your coin. you told shake you were bailing and he asked me to take over if you didn't reconsider. lighten up man shit

I said no such think to shake.  I said I'm sick of these guys I'm taking a break cause its making me sick.

And there are a handful of asshole like igotsspots who is a mutant troll.  I'll talk shit all dau to assholes like that. Fuck those guys, they caused a lot of problems for this coin cause they're jealous shit bags.

Like I said from day one - if a coin is attacked and dies it deserves it and I don't care.  All I can do is my best and given what I know and my budget I did my best.

I asked everyone what else they want as features but nothing, they're mute.

I asked shake to give me more I had more ideas and he said I was too ambitious and I needed to find a more experienced programmer.  So it wasn't all my fault.  I had little to work with.

I even offered shake more money but he declined.  The guy has integrity.  

If I had a couple programmers this coin would have kicked ass.

So here's my offer.  If this coin survives or if you guys want a new one -  I have good ideas cause I don't think like a programmer - who wants to work with me.  Just 2 max 3 programmers but you need to know your stuff.  

I'll take the smallest cut - you guys can have the lions share but I want (badly) to get a great coin out there.  It's possible - the coins out there are dog shit and you guys know it yet those devs walk around like they did something great, it's all shit.  It can be so much better.  If anyone is good as coding and you wanna do something great let me know.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:11:08 AM

Has anybody hit the golden block yet, I've been excited to see how that happens this entire time.

its basically impossible. someone 51%'d your coin and shot the diff through the roof. the odds of hitting the superblock anyway are something like 1 in 2million, and it can only happen on block 248 or 249.

I made the golden block to be hit every 2 hours although at random times.  It was nowhere between 1 and 2 million odds.  That would have been stupid.  It's been 2 hours, someone should have hit it already if someone was mining all this time unless it wasn't coded right.

You might want to read some of the posts on the previous page  Cheesy

I rather not.  I literally got sick to my stomach from all the jealousy and hate.  My big mistake was listening to anyone.  I paid for this coin I should have done it the way I liked it.  But I genuinely wanted to give something back to the miners not realizing what a congress of baboons they are.

And my biggest mistake was to launch a coin with no experience.  But all my friends as doctors, engineers or bums.  No programmers.  The coins launched so far are Mickey Mouse - so much better can Boone but people only care about making a quick buck.  I genuinely wanted a real coin for the long term where the payout would have come Down the line.

This can help

devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide&#how_to_clone_scrypt_based_altcoins_for_fun_and_profit

That's not gonna help me.  I know nothing about programming.  But thanks.

I need to team up with someone who thinks like me but know how to progrsm but I know no such person.

it's a baby steps guide, no real programming involved just follow instructions, copy and paste.

either way, you may want to desist from insulting people, some troll but they actually know what they are doing. Ask nicely and you can get proper help
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:14:01 AM

It's not the community that attacks a coin.  It's the community that you want to buy into the coin.  Attacking it usually only happens when 1-2 people don't like (well in this case I think it's you, not the coin).

You are ticking people off left and right.  It doesn't matter at ALL if the coin is Scrypt or SHA256.  When you tick off the miners, they stop mining for you, thus anyone that you slapped in the face can easily take out your coin.

Now you have a few programmers actually fighting to keep your coin alive for you.  Do your best to not to talk much for a while until things cool down.  Or there really won't be much left of the coin.  If the attack had stopped it was probably because the rumour was out there that you were out of the picture.   Now that you announced your back in full force, I expect the bombings to continue.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:15:45 AM

WTS 10,000 NUG

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:16:25 AM

ok vlad, this is your last chance to quit shit talking. we got the diff back down on block 134 now(thanks to shake for having the forsight to code this thing right for you). if you will just stop shit talking everyone who's trying to help you your coin might survive. no one is trying to steal your coin. you told shake you were bailing and he asked me to take over if you didn't reconsider. lighten up man shit

I said no such think to shake.  I said I'm sick of these guys I'm taking a break cause its making me sick.

so kill them with kindness man. instead of getting up in arms, just defend your coin while sticking to the facts. .5% is a pretty fair premine. just make an apology, ignore the trolls, state your intentions with the premine, maybe elect members to help oversee the coin, and it will gain a foothold and adequate support in due time.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:17:00 AM

WTS 10,000 NUG

I offer 10 NAN.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:18:03 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:19:49 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

how much you want, i'll buy them on the off chance that either

A) i take over the coin and it becomes a successful, solid coin.

B) vladvlad apologizes, grows a thick skin and repairs his public image allowing the coin to have a future.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:22:34 AM

LMAO he still has no idea what that means.  And for the love of god.  You wanted people to buy into your coin.  But at the same time your constantly saying you want it to be attacked and killed.  Looks like you got what you were asking for, even with it being a Scrypt coin.  Better luck next time.

And what is wrong with wanting your coin to be killed if the community sees it as shit?

That was my wish because it was the ultimate test of what you put out.

I don't see why that's bad or odd.  Obviously the people have spoken and this coin is now dog shit because it was attached and successfully so.

if you really want to kill the coin, give shake the word. i'll take it over gladly, been looking for a side project, and i like the diff retarget ideas you have in place.

No, I don't want to kill the coin.

I want the market to do it if they think its a bad coin.  That's what I mean.

I want the coin to live c

The retarget protocol is great Cause I used numbers from the bible.   Sounds crazy but all the numbers from the speed, to the coins, the retarget, the golden blocks - very single number is a Biblical number.

That's why I was curious to see how it would function in the real world.  I expected it to be good and I'm glad to see it is.

But no, I will not purposely kill the coin myself.  That's crazy.  I simply invite people who wish to kill it to do so because I believe destiny is somewhat intertwined and if its meant to die then it will which is why it doesn't bother me.  But me, myself, I want this coin to live and thrive.  But for that I admit I need help cause I can't progrsm.

If you like this coin so much i will freely give you 50% control of all of it - all the benefits - but you need to know how to program pretty well.

r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:24:23 AM

An updated nuggets.conf for everyone.

Code:
rpcuser=<your username here>	
rpcpassword=<a strong ass password>
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=5578
port=4588
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=24.6.21.198
addnode=216.58.23.148
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=97.89.174.206

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:25:13 AM

B) vladvlad apologizes, grows a thick skin and repairs his public image allowing the coin to have a future.

...That's crazy...
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:25:32 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

You can have half this coin for free cause you, like shake, are a decent man.

For your sake so you can have success with this coin I will apologize to everyone.  

Even I got spots.

But you pay me nothing for the 50%.  It's a gift but we are equal partners.  If not then ill hire a programmer and give him half and I'll go from there.  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:29:31 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

And r3,

This coin is nothing.

Check with shake,  the other stuff I wanted but he couldn't do.  This coin could have been way better.  If you can really program we can make this coin kick serious ass.  And like I said, I will freely gift you 50% and I will help with ideas and funding.

Afterall, it was my ideas with numbers that makes this coin behave the way it does and that's a sweet thing cause there's billion of possibilities yet I hit it on the first try cause numbers is my thing.

r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:34:00 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

For your sake so you can have success with this coin I will apologize to everyone.  

Even I got spots.

But you pay me nothing for the 50%.  It's a gift but we are equal partners.  If not then ill hire a programmer and give him half and I'll go from there.  

well, yes i accept your role as partner, but you have to promise me that you will learn to handle yourself in a professional manner on here. Alot of these people here are decent men, trust me. they seem like a-holes, but they just are trying to get you to see how irrational you are being. you have to earn respect around here. when i released my coin it was page after page of insult. i paid it no mind, i answered questions, offered a promise of transparency and proved it over time that i was a man of my word. now less than 2 weeks since release, it has a community of users, 3 stores in the works and is trading on cryptsy at quite a respectable price.

I promise you, a little bit of humility will go along way around here. it doesn't matter if you can't code, as long as you prove to be non shady you will go far.

One last thing, work everything out with shake in the morning and contact me with your decision. I have to get some sleep now.

mnyonpa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:36:50 AM

I asked everyone what else they want as features but nothing, they're mute.

That’s because no one wants yet another worthless scamcoin, there are enough of those out already, everyone is fed up with them, thank you.

A great coin should have a great and original idea behind it, and such ideas are hard to come by.

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:37:11 AM

So here's my sincere apology to everyone:

I tied so hard to make a miner coin and in return I only got attacked for it.  I wasn't even allowed to have 1% for bounties and a small % of profit.  That's cold blooded snd selfish.

But I shook that off.  Then when I was attacked, but really by only a few guys on here whom I'm convinced have ulterior motives I just couldn't take it take it anymore.

When I said fine no premine, not even 1%.  It was the programmer who said that was stupid so I took his Andvice which was good advice as you need coins to get work done.

But them to was the same guys who kept attacking me as if all these long hours and laying apgrsmmer deserved not a single coin as pay and no coins to help pay out bounties.  Like I said, these guys wanted this con to fail for their own motives.

So I blew up.  I'm man enough to apolgise when my actions are unbecoming.  So here it is:  I'm sorry.

Good luck to everyone.

Now, I've been online all day long, I'm going to bed.  If this coin survives by tomorrow we'll take it from there.

R3, if you're interested then the 50% is free, but I'm not under you and you're not my subordinate - we are equals.  If that's not appealing to you then that's fine but this coin is not for sale - it means too much to me.

Good luck and take care.  God Bless!

r3wt

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:40:44 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

And r3,

This coin is nothing.

Check with shake,  the other stuff I wanted but he couldn't do.  This coin could have been way better.  If you can really program we can make this coin kick serious ass.  And like I said, I will freely gift you 50% and I will help with ideas and funding.

Afterall, it was my ideas with numbers that makes this coin behave the way it does and that's a sweet thing cause there's billion of possibilities yet I hit it on the first try cause numbers is my thing.

if shake can't do it, i probably can't either but trust me, you have a good base here. all we need to do is lower the coin cap and run 4 giveaways(1 here, 1 at altcointalk, 1 at cryptocointalk, and 1 in the cryptsy troll box). the development fund(the reserved portion of the premine for bounties and such will be discussed. once an agreement is reached, we will find trusted members to hold the coins, thus decentralizing it and minimizing the risk to miners. as long as you are a man of your word, all this will be fine.

Vivisector999

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:40:52 AM

Sounds good.   1 thing to rebuild your image.  Fix your Nugget announcement.  I told you that before, you acknowledged it, but then ignored it.  

Your announcement states there is 0 premine.  then down about 6-8 posts you mention the 1%.  Now not many are really going to flip about that, but you have to edit the top post, which is the actual announcement to reflect this.  That is why people said you were burying it.  After that stop bringing it up.  You know how people feel about it, you will never swing them in your favor.   The Original Post must constantly be updated, as info changes, as it's your main window to the world.  Your sales sheet so to speak.   Also clean it up of all unnecessary drivel.  Don't keep harping you wanted SHA256.  If you really wanted it, then you shouldn't have had a poll.  It's not a poll if you can't accept the results.  And remove things like it has PoS, when you claimed afterwards that it no longer does.  

BTW you have some stiff competition, as there were about 4-5 coins with PoW and PoS and superblocks (much like your VGB protocol, which has already been around for quite some time.)

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 07:46:37 AM

I take mec  Cheesy

Even I got spots.

well, yes i accept your role as partner, but you have to promise me that you will learn to handle yourself in a professional manner on here. Alot of these people here are decent men, trust me. they seem like a-holes, but they just are trying to get you to see how irrational you are being. you have to earn respect around here. when i released my coin it was page after page of insult. i paid it no mind, i answered questions, offered a promise of transparency and proved it over time that i was a man of my word. now less than 2 weeks since release, it has a community of users, 3 stores in the works and is trading on cryptsy at quite a respectable price.

I promise you, a little bit of humility will go along way around here. it doesn't matter if you can't code, as long as you prove to be non shady you will go far.

One last thing, work everything out with shake in the morning and contact me with your decision. I have to get some sleep now.

Work what out with shake, I already paid him and the coding is done.

I've been nothing but honest and transperant.

No shady business here. Ask shake, he talked me into putting the 1% back in and it was a good ideas so I did it.

I did nothing questionable or shady.  If one thing, peopl can trust me.  

I'm going to bed too but I don't know what shake has to do with this deal between me and you.  He did his part and he did a good job.  I wish I could have found a second programmer cause I had more features and ideas in mind i wanted in the coin.

We'll talk tomorrow and thanks for friendly advice.

I'm used to working in banking where people act human.  It's like rabid wolves here.   I tried my best to deliver the best coin and I got attained for it.

Talk to you tomorrow.  Take care and good luck.

Vivisector999

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:48:28 AM

Your apology is accepted for me anyways.  I will re-consider mining your coin.  Lol, that second line kind of slipped a little.  But you finished it off nicely.  Now hopefully you can put on a business face, and hopefully we won't be back to looking for an apology again tomorrow  Smiley.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: